The Nationalist Strongman and the "Necessary Self-Cleansing of Society"

So I have to only speak English, assimilate with people that are similar to me(in what way?).
Yes do you know why it’s important for a country to have a common language and common identity?

unions monopolize almost all the jobs poor people used to work and built America with. They are communist organizations you have to pay a fee, you have to organize and protest where they want you. They support communist candidates. We built America with young talented men going out there without almost any restrictions being plumbers architects carpenters.. etc.. it raised people out of poverty. Now unions work hand and hand with lawmakers to prevent the common man to work. Also if im a poor American how can I work a dishwashing job if there is a line for that position from here to El Salvador? And even if I do get a job why should I be in a room with eight people that can’t speak English and hate my country for eight hours a day? Is that what people are going through in the suburbs? Shouldn’t poor people have the same liberty as the suburbs to work in an environment that protects American workers culture?

Last edited:
Limited disagreement or concern with the dictator’s words so far. Interesting.

Limited disagreement or concern with the dictator’s words so far. Interesting.
The violence of putins language is illuminating. If you worked with someone talking like that you would be moving your desk across the room.
Its a central tenet of right wing politics that there must be a group to demoonise. And that group must not look like "us".
In fact i would say that it is the only driving principle of right wing politics across the world.

The violence of putins language is illuminating. If you worked with someone talking like that you would be moving your desk across the room.
Its a central tenet of right wing politics that there must be a group to demoonise. And that group must not look like "us".
In fact i would say that it is the only driving principle of right wing politics across the world.
Look at the way they're responding on this thread.

You could have bet on it.

Wow. Well, ultimately, they always show us what they are.

Putin has said that undesirables must be removed from Russian society:

“Any people, and particularly the Russian people, will always be able to tell apart the patriots from the scum and traitors and spit them out like a midge that accidentally flew into their mouths,” Putin said.

He went further:
“I am convinced that this natural and necessary self-cleansing of society will only strengthen our country, our solidarity, cohesion and readiness to meet any challenge.”

I can think of a guy who did this is Germany. Getting rid of certain people for a "better" country. Can you think of any other nationalist strongmen who promised to rid the country of undesirables? Or a nationalist strongman who cynically used the word "patriots" only to describe those who agree with him?

Is Putin is referring to the Unvaxxed, Adolf?

How come nobody calls out Democrat rhetoric communism? It’s been killing people for years.
I guess you thought no one would notice you desperately trying to change the subject. Understandable.

You're free to start a thread on that if you wish. Do you know how to start a thread, slugger?

But I do appreciate the way you guys are self-identifying for me.

I just toss the softballs up in the air, and they jump in to whack 'em over the fence for me.

Putin won't tolerate Russians trying to tear down the country. He took a principled stand for Russian sovereignty and rightly called out those opposed to it. The Globalists are trying to do to Russia what they did to Iraq and Libya and for the exact same ressons: they dared to stand up for their nation.

This is the battle between good and Evil. Putin put a line in the sand that the Globalists had their Ukrainian puppet cross and so Russia is setting it right. That's just one front.

The biggest front will be here in the USA. The Globalists, through their installed American Flying Monkeys (democrats) are pushing America off the cliff.

It will come to war where Evil will be destroyed

So I have to only speak English, assimilate with people that are similar to me(in what way?). I have to pretend that businesses were built with government guidelines ( that's only resulted in EPA supersites) everyone should have an M-60 in their closet and the poor can no longer work their way out of poverty?..lol.

I could deconstruct and disprove this load of crap you just posted. I'll be nice, you pick one for me to utterly disprove.

Well, apparently Texas accents don't qualify and you have to love apple pie. I have such an accent and I love apple pie...so I guess I'm a real American. Yay!

Putin won't tolerate Russians trying to tear down the country. He took a principled stand for Russian sovereignty and rightly called out those opposed to it. The Globalists are trying to do to Russia what they did to Iraq and Libya and for the exact same ressons: they dared to stand up for their nation.

This is the battle between good and Evil. Putin put a line in the sand that the Globalists had their Ukrainian puppet cross and so Russia is setting it right. That's just one front.

The biggest front will be here in the USA. The Globalists, through their installed American Flying Monkeys (democrats) are pushing America off the cliff.

It will come to war where Evil will be destroyed
wow wow wow

Good vs. Evil, and Putin is on the side of good.

Your Republican Party, 2022. They're really coming out now.

Wow, he sounds a great deal like the Jan 6th committee and their sycophants.

Look at the way they're responding on this thread.

You could have bet on it.
Its quite sickening to see. Any sense of loving the country has been ditched. Putin is even worse than trump and is perhaps a marker as to how much corruption they will accept.. It seems a high price to pay just to oppress a few monorities.
Are these thec same people who were oppressed by wearing masks in Mconalds ? Breathtaking.

Wow. Well, ultimately, they always show us what they are.

Putin has said that undesirables must be removed from Russian society:

“Any people, and particularly the Russian people, will always be able to tell apart the patriots from the scum and traitors and spit them out like a midge that accidentally flew into their mouths,” Putin said.

He went further:
“I am convinced that this natural and necessary self-cleansing of society will only strengthen our country, our solidarity, cohesion and readiness to meet any challenge.”

I can think of a guy who did this is Germany. Getting rid of certain people for a "better" country. Can you think of any other nationalist strongmen who promised to rid the country of undesirables? Or a nationalist strongman who cynically used the word "patriots" only to describe those who agree with him?

Looks like Putin is following in the footsteps of Czar Nicholas II, Lenin, Stalin & Beria.

Gorbachev & Yeltsin were complete failures. Krushchev & Brezhnev were the only halfway descent leaders Russia has ever had.

It's amazing that Russians can't have competent, humane leaders.

Forum List

Back