The new American way to win a civil debate.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Ignore the person who is wrong.
orwell.jpg

I've only been a member at USMB for about 4 weeks, and see it happening all the time. I've been around a bunch of forums in the last 15 years, and so far this one really is the best one I've come across, but I have to say, some of you snowflakes ( you know who you are) need to grow a pair, unbunch your panties or whatever, and chill out a little.

This is America. We ask questions and we argue a lot. It's what we do.
But isn't it better to disagree with someone than to not hear them at all ? Maybe not for some...ignorance is bliss.

View attachment 244785

I've only been a member at USMB for about 4 weeks, and see it happening all the time. I've been around a bunch of forums in the last 15 years, and so far this one really is the best one I've come across, but I have to say, some of you snowflakes ( you know who you are) need to grow a pair, unbunch your panties or whatever, and chill out a little.

This is America. We ask questions and we argue a lot. It's what we do. But isn't it better to disagree with someone than to not hear them at all ? Maybe not for some...ignorance is bliss.

Yes. Some here are positively orgasmic.

If truth were the order of the day, neither Trump nor Clinton would have been the nominees.

Their followers BEG to be lied to. They get in line to drink buckets of piss.

They lynch a truth teller.

Calling people "snowflakes" is being civil?!?! Maybe you need to look at yourself a bit more closely.
If you're not one, you shouldn't be offended then Huckleberry.
Just letting everyone know that you're a liar. You talk about being civil, but are anything but.

Isn’t he the same guy who thinks 9/11 was an inside job? Yeah, those guys are really civil—shouting at widows that their husbands were murdered. #SMH

View attachment 244785

This is America. We ask questions and we argue a lot. It's what we do.
But isn't it better to disagree with someone than to not hear them at all ? Maybe not for some...ignorance is bliss.

Give us an example of what you are talking about .

View attachment 244804
Isn’t he the same guy who thinks 9/11 was an inside job? Yeah, those guys are really civil—shouting at widows that their husbands were murdered. #SMH
How's the nanothermite business,btw, killer ?

Ahh yes…calling someone you disagree with a “killer” is so civil.

That is a one-punch knock out for Candycorn. Winner and still champ.

BTW: the 9/11 truther conspiracies have all been debunked….thousands of times.

Hoo boy.

I got sucked in by a 9/11 truther. Jesus H. Christ.

Forum List

Back