The new American way to win a civil debate.

Hoo boy.

I got sucked in by a 9/11 truther. Jesus H. Christ.
Like I said in the OP....bye bye
I rest my case.
orwell.jpg

BUT BUT BUT , HILLARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how did I do ?

:popcorn:

I was thinking more of Poltics section .

It's obvious. In politics this site is a microcosm of the country basically. Half like Trump and watch Fox. The other half hates Trump and watch CNN or NBC.

And the globalist bankers robbing us of trillions plan of divide and conquer churns forward crushing us in its path. Poetic justice for those bowing to an empire perhaps.

Ignore the person who is wrong.
View attachment 244785

I've only been a member at USMB for about 4 weeks, and see it happening all the time. I've been around a bunch of forums in the last 15 years, and so far this one really is the best one I've come across, but I have to say, some of you snowflakes ( you know who you are) need to grow a pair, unbunch your panties or whatever, and chill out a little.

This is America. We ask questions and we argue a lot. It's what we do.
But isn't it better to disagree with someone than to not hear them at all ? Maybe not for some...ignorance is bliss.

"snowflakes ( you know who you are) need to grow a pair, unbunch your panties or whatever, and chill out a little."

What a wonderful way to start a "civil debate". lol

Can’t you stupid fucking homos be civil?! :mad:

Russians infiltrate the country, attack our Democracy, and RW Trumpdrones applaud them.

Traitors disgust me.

YOU and whitaker are both snowflakes.
Whiny little b*tches!
How is that for you?
tenor.gif

Ignore the person who is wrong.
View attachment 244785

I've only been a member at USMB for about 4 weeks, and see it happening all the time. I've been around a bunch of forums in the last 15 years, and so far this one really is the best one I've come across, but I have to say, some of you snowflakes ( you know who you are) need to grow a pair, unbunch your panties or whatever, and chill out a little.

This is America. We ask questions and we argue a lot. It's what we do.
But isn't it better to disagree with someone than to not hear them at all ? Maybe not for some...ignorance is bliss.

I don't know. This is the first time I've read anything from this poster here at USMB, and I think I'm already going to put him on ignore.:21:

Forum List

Back