The New Conservative Voter

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
The Reagan era voter is now officially buried. Interesting look at today's conservatives, the "old" issues for conservatives, versus those today.

unnamed.jpg

The new GOP seems about the same as the old GOP. We don't want no transgenderism or critical race theory. That's all that needs to be said about that.

The Reagan era voter is now officially buried. Interesting look at today's conservatives, the "old" issues for conservatives, versus those today.

View attachment 838298

In fairness, the culture has changed. Your top three on that list weren't even a thing in Reagan's day and I doubt he'd have approved of any of them. A lot of mainstream Democrats in the 80s would be shaking their head about that stuff too, frankly.

In fairness, the culture has changed. Your top three on that list weren't even a thing in Reagan's day and I doubt he'd have approved of any of them. A lot of mainstream Democrats in the 80s would be shaking their head about that stuff too, frankly.
Today's liberals are nothing like the liberals of the Reagan era.

View attachment 838298

They should be called the" Koch voters", Koch obviously said how it should be said "cock" not "coke". This is all due to the Koch brothers and their massive amounts of spending on changing the US.

I note that immigration is about where it is on all the other "top concerns" lists for 2023.

Forum List

Back