The New Meme of 'Fake News'

IanC

Gold Member
Sep 22, 2009
Climate science has been putting out fake news for decades. Sophisticated fake news but still fake.

'Hide the Decline' comes to mind.

You have no gravitas

as you wish, I will let the content of my posts determine whether I should be taken seriously or not.

is that 'ad hom' or 'responding to tone' on the triangle of debate styles listed on my signature?

You have no gravitas

as you wish, I will let the content of my posts determine whether I should be taken seriously or not.

is that 'ad hom' or 'responding to tone' on the triangle of debate styles listed on my signature?
The text of your posts on Global Warming will have little or nothing of worth. Those who know the subject will keep your nose to the grindstone, and you may learn. Hope so. Mr. Pink, prisonmike, will learn, too.

IanC believes in far right and alt right fake news. That dizzy group has always believe they have the right to confirmation science, bias, anti-intellectualism, and cognitive dissonance.

IanC believes in far right and alt right fake news. That dizzy group has always believe they have the right to confirmation science, bias, anti-intellectualism, and cognitive dissonance.

Nope. What I am fairly good at is examining the science and seeing where the evidence stops and the exaggeration begins.

Mainstream climate skeptics believe much of the same basic science as the alarmists. What we deny are the catastrophic claims and conclusions unsupported by the evidence.

Cherrypicked data and ad hoc explanations after failed predictions are two symptoms that red flag the very real possibility that climate science as presented to the public is massively exaggerated to the point where it has become 'fake news'.

IanC believes in far right and alt right fake news. That dizzy group has always believed they have the right to confirmation science, bias, anti-intellectualism, and cognitive dissonance.

Nope. What I am fairly good at is examining the science and seeing where the evidence stops and the exaggeration begins.

Mainstream climate skeptics believe much of the same basic science as the alarmists. What we deny are the catastrophic claims and conclusions unsupported by the evidence.

Cherrypicked data and ad hoc explanations after failed predictions are two symptoms that red flag the very real possibility that climate science as presented to the public is massively exaggerated to the point where it has become 'fake news'.
No, you are not. You are never, ever shown anything of the sort.

And the content of your posts here is running cover for the avalanche of fake news coming from the right, by making up a lie that climate science is fake news.

That is, it's a fine Stalinist propaganda technique, accusing the other side of your own dishonesty, so that you can keep getting away with such dishonesty.

And the content of your posts here is running cover for the avalanche of fake news coming from the right, by making up a lie that climate science is fake news.

That is, it's a fine Stalinist propaganda technique, accusing the other side of your own dishonesty, so that you can keep getting away with such dishonesty.
The far right 'mirror as well.

IanC believes in far right and alt right fake news. That dizzy group has always believed they have the right to confirmation science, bias, anti-intellectualism, and cognitive dissonance.

No, you are not. You are never, ever shown anything of the sort.

The numbers for climate sensitivity have dramatically dropped over the last decade. Yet the predictions made for 2100 remain the same, or in some instances get even worse.

If such a basic factor as how much warming from a doubling of CO2 doesnt seem to make any difference to future projections, then what does?

7xHaUXf.jpg

According to the national weather people the average temperature today in my area is 45. The high today will be 24.

hahahahahaha. I was looking for MSNBC to see how biased it was considered. Imagine my surprise when I found it dead centre!!!!

I think people need to mentally rescale this diagram when CNN and MSNBC are considered non partisan.

Forum List

Back