The New Normal: Pilots Dying Suddenly, Some Mid-Flight

Five cases of cardiac arrest among pilots this month! Some died mid-flight. This is a bad year – again – for pilots with heart issues.

Yep. Except for those who can afford their own jab-free pilots, we're all at risk from the fucking thing every time we fly.

Mods, please close a stupid illogic thread.

PubMed
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30126517

Cardiac Inflight Incapacitations of U.S. Airline Pilots: 1995 …

WebSep 1, 2018 · The proportions of airline pilots with identified cardiac conditions could not be reliably used to identify which pilots had inflight incapacitations.DeJohn CA, Mills WD, …
  • Author: Charles A DeJohn, William D Mills, William Hathaway, Julie Larcher
  • Publish Year: 2018

Don't worry, the odds of both pilots suffering a cardiac arrest from the jab on the same flight are miniscule, and if it were to happen, God wants you now, it's your time.

I blame climate change, weed, and Orange Man.

Edit: And Putin too.

Last edited:
Don't worry, the odds of both pilots suffering a cardiac arrest from the jab on the same flight are miniscule, and if it were to happen, God wants you now, it's your time.
yeah. after watching Airplane! they installed safety measures and serve biontech and sputnik shots.

It's a shame you guys have pushed so much bullshit through your propaganda firehose that no one sane will take you seriously. Because this might actually be a problem, there might a reason for it that we can do something about. But your track record is so bad it hardly seems worth taking seriously. Boy who cried wolf and all.

Wow, a new low from the tripleheaded moderation group. This one is actually blaming others for his many denial postings conerning the connection between vaccines, heart problems and excessive deaths. We may have reached the bottom.

Wow, a new low from the tripleheaded moderation group.
Huh?
This one is actually blaming others for his many denial postings conerning the connection between vaccines, heart problems and excessive deaths. We may have reached the bottom.
I'm not denying anything. I'm saying I can't trust these people because they have proven wrong so many times in the past.

Hard to make anything out of the article, not enough info.

Huh?

I'm not denying anything. I'm saying I can't trust these people because they have proven wrong so many times in the past.
Too hard to post on a touch type and explain in detail to you. Over the last year or so you have denied denied denied any connection between the vaccine and heart problems and deaths and you have trashed poster after poster after poster. You and your boyfriends are guilty of this now you’re gonna play the cloud trick break up the post tonight pieces of it you yourself set up above there“This might be a problem” brought to you by voice text. I’m tired really tired of it. I think we’ve hit rock bottom.

Five cases of cardiac arrest among pilots this month! Some died mid-flight. This is a bad year – again – for pilots with heart issues.

Yep. Except for those who can afford their own jab-free pilots, we're all at risk from the fucking thing every time we fly.

Yes, the FAA and the airlines pushed the experimental shots, thereby demonstrating they don't give a damn about the health of the pilot community or the flying public.

No more airlines for me.

Yes, the FAA and the airlines pushed the experimental shots, thereby demonstrating they don't give a damn about the health of the pilot community or the flying public.

No more airlines for me.
Unfortunately that is not an option for me. As someone stated earlier, the odds of both pilots getting hit on the same flight has to be very low.

Too hard to post on a touch type and explain in detail to you. Over the last year or so you have denied denied denied any connection between the vaccine and heart problems and deaths and you have trashed poster after poster after poster. You and your boyfriends are guilty of this now you’re gonna play the cloud trick break up the post tonight pieces of it you yourself set up above there“This might be a problem” brought to you by voice text. I’m tired really tired of it. I think we’ve hit rock bottom.
All I've denied is the ridiculous conspiracy theory horseshit. I think there are very likely problems with the vaccinations we should be taking seriously. But your horseshit is purely political propaganda. None of you know anything about the real science or health risks involved with the vaccines. You're just partisan drones scoring points for "your side".

The sad part is, you dimwits actually obscure any real inquiry into the vaccines' risks with your braying nonsense. If you really game a shit, and weren't just trying to "win", you'd avoid the conspiracy wanking and focus on real science. But you don't. And you won't.

How many tens of thousands have their been?
Stopped counting when I reached 33 billion . WTF does it matter once you reach massive numbers ? The point is that something unusual is happening that has not happened before . But if you prefer to believe that it is down to other factors , so be it .But let us know of any rational explanation you find . Or does it link into climate change or those naughty Russians ?

This has been happening since they demanded pilots get the experimental gene poison

Those who wouldn't take it do not regret it

They wanna lock yas down again over new covid or the climate emergency...

DO NOT COMPLY

You normies better push back

Do not fucking comply ....slap any Karen who is following the official science IN the face

ghhhnnjjkkmmnhjbgguujjii.jpg

All I've denied is the ridiculous conspiracy theory horseshit. I think there are very likely problems with the vaccinations we should be taking seriously. But your horseshit is purely political propaganda. None of you know anything about the real science or health risks involved with the vaccines. You're just partisan drones scoring points for "your side".

The sad part is, you dimwits actually obscure any real inquiry into the vaccines' risks with your braying nonsense. If you really game a shit, and weren't just trying to "win", you'd avoid the conspiracy wanking and focus on real science. But you don't. And you won't.
Random rhetoric . Why not just say , "I do not believe, even though I have no idea why .But I will make myself feel intelligent by labelling dissenters as Conspiracy Theorists even though I have no idea what even that means " .

Stopped counting when I reached 33 billion . WTF does it matter once you reach massive numbers ? The point is that something unusual is happening that has not happened before . But if you prefer to believe that it is down to other factors , so be it .But let us know of any rational explanation you find . Or does it link into climate change or those naughty Russians ?

Massive I tell you, simply massive.

Forum List

Back