The new novie noah

YES NOAH preached God's word of warning!!!And God did not spare the ancient world—except for Noah and the seven others in his family. Noah warned the world of God’s righteous judgment. So God protected Noah when he destroyed the world of ungodly people with a vast flood. 2 PETER 2:5

THE NEW NOVIE NOAH distorts the story of Noah so badly that it is virtually unrecognizable. And Americans are so dumbed down these days that MOST have no idea what the Bible actually says. In “Noah” the new movie, the fallen angels are “good guys” that were kicked out of heaven because of their compassion for humanity, they help Noah build the ark, and they ascend to heaven when they die helping defend the ark against a band of marauding evil humans. Instead of a preacher of righteousness, Noah is depicted as a psychopathic maniac that hates humanity and wants to kill his unborn grandchild if it is a girl. The movie somehow finds a way to avoid using the word “God” the entire time, and during a scene where Noah explains to his family how the world was “created”, the film displays visuals depicting Darwinian evolution. MS. BEWARE!! IN THE LAST DAY MANY WILL SAY GOOD IS EVIL AND EVIL GOOD!!! THOSE DAYS ARE HERE!!!

Have you seen it yet, or are you projecting what you've read about it ?

""fictional tale ""?????????? NO!!!!!!!!!The GREAT FLOOD is part of people's oral and written history all over the world!!!!

I wouldn't go see it if someone paid me to....what do you expect from what I hear is an atheist God hater director? And they try to compare this with other Christian movies like Passion of the Christ....really sad!

You mean the one by the racist, alcoholic, domestic violence dude?

Did you see it?

Insert <No> here

I did.

It was like a Star Wars remake where the Klingons were the heroes fighting against Evil Jedi Knights who refused to sing Judy Garland show tunes in gay cabarets. (Yeah, I know there were no Klingons in Star Wars, that's the point.)

Other than great special effects, it was the most fucked up, convoluted pile of crap since Oliver Stone's "Alexander."

I got a pet peeve about paying money to the institutions that produce these propaganda movies for the privilege of letting them have a go at my mind. I prefer to buy them bootleg and this way not a single friggin dime goes to the leftist producers.

Gotta find the Chinese guy with the bootleg DVDs see if he's got it yet .

Noah preached about the comming judgments of God against a evil,sin loving,God rejecting world!!!

Show me where in the Bible it says that

Heck, the Noah I learned about didn't have a magic sword ...

And what's with god throwing a tantrum and killing off every human on the planet? Never mind that he really needs to grow up and take resonsibility for his anger issues, that also means the bible lies about us all being descendants of Adam and Eve. If the bible doesn't lie, we're are actually descendants of Noah.

Thats a fascinating story in of itself. Noah had a Black child. I wonder how that happened if he and his wife were not Black?

uh-oh ... That means we're all black.

But, of course, we already knew that.

And what's with god throwing a tantrum and killing off every human on the planet? Never mind that he really needs to grow up and take resonsibility for his anger issues, that also means the bible lies about us all being descendants of Adam and Eve. If the bible doesn't lie, we're are actually descendants of Noah.

Thats a fascinating story in of itself. Noah had a Black child. I wonder how that happened if he and his wife were not Black?

Of course.

And blacks had already been to the the moon, inventified telebision, creatified super-dooper mega computer where everwunz was happy and had everything - until the white honkey devils stoled it all....

I've heared Asslips story before...

Of course.

And blacks had already been to the the moon, inventified telebision, creatified super-dooper mega computer where everwunz was happy and had everything - until the white honkey devils stoled it all....

I've heared Asslips story before...

Someone must have pranked you. I never said that. Good way to express your nervousness though.

Timeline doesnt add up though. The world was made 6k years ago. White people have been around for at least 30k. What gives?

Timeline doesnt add up though. The world was made 6k years ago. White people have been around for at least 30k. What gives?

It is a myth.

Obviously two of every creature made sense to the ancient Hebrews, but it makes no sense to anyone educated. The animals might procreate, but will quickly go extinct due to lack of genetic diversity.

Superman is a myth as well. BUT if you are going to do a well known myth, DO IT RIGHT!

My beef with Noah is that it's a crappy movie.

It is a myth.

Obviously two of every creature made sense to the ancient Hebrews, but it makes no sense to anyone educated. The animals might procreate, but will quickly go extinct due to lack of genetic diversity.

Superman is a myth as well. BUT if you are going to do a well known myth, DO IT RIGHT!

My beef with Noah is that it's a crappy movie.

ROFLMAO!!! Now we see why God says he laughs at the "wisdom" of man!!!

Forum List

Back