The new novie noah

THE NEW NOVIE NOAH distorts the story of Noah so badly that it is virtually unrecognizable. And Americans are so dumbed down these days that MOST have no idea what the Bible actually says. In “Noah” the new movie, the fallen angels are “good guys” that were kicked out of heaven because of their compassion for humanity, they help Noah build the ark, and they ascend to heaven when they die helping defend the ark against a band of marauding evil humans. Instead of a preacher of righteousness, Noah is depicted as a psychopathic maniac that hates humanity and wants to kill his unborn grandchild if it is a girl. The movie somehow finds a way to avoid using the word “God” the entire time, and during a scene where Noah explains to his family how the world was “created”, the film displays visuals depicting Darwinian evolution. MS. BEWARE!! IN THE LAST DAY MANY WILL SAY GOOD IS EVIL AND EVIL GOOD!!! THOSE DAYS ARE HERE!!!

Meh, what was good fiction then is still good fiction now, at least at the box office.

Thats a nice way to admit lying. I didn't even slightly say anything like that. You should be able to quote something like that.

Yeah, Africans circumnavigating the globe....

Come on dude, you've made some doozies.

I guess not knowing is more comfortable for you. Like I said its a good way for you to express your nervousness.

I guess not knowing is more comfortable for you. Like I said its a good way for you to express your nervousness.

"Not knowing" absurd nonsense that is supposed to create an illusion of pride, is preferable.

When you spout much of your crap, I feel embarrassed for you.

You're smart, you're well educated, there is no reason for the nonsense. Skin color does not define you.

""fictional tale ""?????????? NO!!!!!!!!!The GREAT FLOOD is part of people's oral and written history all over the world!!!!

During the last ice age (above) sea level was at least 394 feet (120 m) lower than it is today.

I'm betting that Noah (great flood) story and even the story of Atlantis all stem from the great thaw. 12,0000 years ago.

"Not knowing" absurd nonsense that is supposed to create an illusion of pride, is preferable.

When you spout much of your crap, I feel embarrassed for you.

You're smart, you're well educated, there is no reason for the nonsense. Skin color does not define you.

Who told you it was absurd? Your ignorance does not excuse you not finding out for yourself before calling it absurd. I know the difference between nonsense and reality. Yes color does define me. I said it does. I'm a Black guy and proud of that.

Who told you it was absurd? Your ignorance does not excuse you not finding out for yourself before calling it absurd. I know the difference between nonsense and reality. Yes color does define me. I said it does. I'm a Black guy and proud of that.

I am a man who happens to be white. I have no need to make up fantastical tales about white people long ago, in order to have pride. My own achievements are the source of my pride. Albert Einstein was a white man from Germany, but I have zero claim to his achievements. Similar skin tone and a shared language do nothing to make his work mine.

I am a man who happens to be white. I have no need to make up fantastical tales about white people long ago, in order to have pride. My own achievements are the source of my pride. Albert Einstein was a white man from Germany, but I have zero claim to his achievements. Similar skin tone and a shared language do nothing to make his work mine.

That sounds great for your belief system. Thankfully I don't think like you about everything. I dont have a need to make up fantastical tales about Black people either in order to have pride in my own accomplishments. However I also have more pride in the accomplishments of my people as I am not focused on just myself. Big difference in being self oriented and group oriented. Patting your own back makes you a selfish, arrogant, prick. Patting the back of others makes you appreciative and civilized.

THE NEW NOVIE NOAH distorts the story of Noah so badly that it is virtually unrecognizable. And Americans are so dumbed down these days that MOST have no idea what the Bible actually says. In “Noah” the new movie, the fallen angels are “good guys” that were kicked out of heaven because of their compassion for humanity, they help Noah build the ark, and they ascend to heaven when they die helping defend the ark against a band of marauding evil humans. Instead of a preacher of righteousness, Noah is depicted as a psychopathic maniac that hates humanity and wants to kill his unborn grandchild if it is a girl. The movie somehow finds a way to avoid using the word “God” the entire time, and during a scene where Noah explains to his family how the world was “created”, the film displays visuals depicting Darwinian evolution. MS. BEWARE!! IN THE LAST DAY MANY WILL SAY GOOD IS EVIL AND EVIL GOOD!!! THOSE DAYS ARE HERE!!!

LOL rightwing fundamentalist Christians (note: I didn't say all Christians as some know this is only story ) would have everyone believe the mythological story of noah's arc is a historical fact, anything and anyone that contradicts this cartoonish like understanding of the world and its history is labeled is attacking their beliefs . Now the rightwing religious leaders have another thing to whine about, and whip their base up into a frenzy,just like their war on christmas junk.

I really could give a crap less about the movie, but wasn't a crazy movie with false depictions of the Koran the reason given for the uprising in the ME? And weren't non Muslims damning the movie maker for making such a piece of garbage taking the Koran and saying bad things about the profit Mohammad and uploading it on YouTube?

I recall many a person here saying he was wrong... What's the difference, really? I can't see one, if Christians are saying this movie is offensive and Muslims thought the other movie was offensive there is no difference.

CaféAuLait;8862513 said:
I really could give a crap less about the movie, but wasn't a crazy movie with false depictions of the Koran the reason given for the uprising in the ME? And weren't non Muslims damning the movie maker for making such a piece of garbage taking the Koran and saying bad things about the profit Mohammad and uploading it on YouTube?

I recall many a person here saying he was wrong... What's the difference, really? I can't see one, if Christians are saying this movie is offensive and Muslims thought the other movie was offensive there is no difference.

Yeah, but that was Muslims. After 9-11, leftists started really loving Muslims...

"Have you heard the word of God today? For it is written: 'Open up your heart, and The Lord will come unto you.' He can save your soul, sir. You know, before, I was all messed up on drugs. But, since I found The Lord, now I'm all messed up on The Lord. He can help you, too. Have you talked to Jesus lately? He would like to hear from you, sir. For it is written: 'Suffer the little children to come unto me. For thine is the kingdom of Heaven.' Yes sir, Jesus saves, you know! He can love you, sir! He can save your soul!"

~ Cheech and Chong

CaféAuLait;8862513 said:

LOL rightwing fundamentalist Christians (note: I didn't say all Christians as some know this is only story ) would have everyone believe the mythological story of noah's arc is a historical fact, anything and anyone that contradicts this cartoonish like understanding of the world and its history is labeled is attacking their beliefs . Now the rightwing religious leaders have another thing to whine about, and whip their base up into a frenzy,just like their war on christmas junk.

Christians aren't likely to riot over Noah.

The big difference I see is.........Presentation :D

CaféAuLait;8862513 said:

Yeah, but that was Muslims. After 9-11, leftists started really loving Muslims...

proof that I really love Muslims.

CaféAuLait;8862513 said:

Christians aren't likely to riot over Noah.

The big difference I see is.........Presentation :D

So the lack of perceived violence verses those who have risen up in violence makes a difference as to how one depicts a religions holy book or prophet? Noah is also a pretty big prophet in Islam too. A ton of Middle Eastern countries have already banned the film. So I guess they are already ticked. If an uprising occurs due to the film whose fault will it be?

The new novie noah

I heard Jesus saw it with his archangel buds Gabe:eusa_angel: and Mike:eusa_angel:, and ate :popcorn:, and all gave it a :thup:

Last edited:
proof that I really love Muslims.

One thing is for sure, you don't post crap like the hate you have against Christians, against the Muslim allies of the party....

sk040114dAPR20140401124526.jpg

CaféAuLait;8863327 said:
So the lack of perceived violence verses those who have risen up in violence makes a difference as to how one depicts a religions holy book or prophet? Noah is also a pretty big prophet in Islam too. A ton of Middle Eastern countries have already banned the film. So I guess they are already ticked. If an uprising occurs due to the film whose fault will it be?

Leftist logic at work: reward those who engage in violence, persecute those who do not.

Obama Akbar.

As I recall, the movie "the Ten Commandments" was somewhat factually incorrect, but Charolton Heston being the front-man for the NRA, no doubt makes everything "well-OK-fine."

Forum List

Back