The "new" popular response by right wingers to Trump's implosion..

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Some of us have noticed that as the Trump investigations progress regarding Russian collusion, financial shenanigans, obstruction of justice,AND the broken promises made by the demagogue-in-chief, right wing supporters and ass kissers simply react on here with the trite response:

"WHO CARES?"

Kind of reminds me of this little ancient myth.....

nero-burniing-rome.jpg

Last edited:
Some of us have noticed that as the Trump investigations progress regarding Russian collusion, financial shenanigans, obstruction of justice,AND the broken promises made by the demagogue-in-chief, Right wing supporters and ass kissers simply react on here with the trite response:

"WHO CARES?"

nero-burniing-rome.jpg
Hmm, are you suggesting some ancient myth is real.

I dont like trump, whom I call president biff, but if he goads you commie sons of bitches into getting violent enough that we have a justification for ventilating you hoes, I give him props....really, you bitches talk about how bad he is, well then DO SOMETHIN!!!!! please!!!!!! Im like billy jack "bernerd, I wish you would, I REALLY wish you would"

Trump cares. He whines about it constantly and takes it out on his staff. He is also packing on the pounds.

His army of lawyers care. They are making bank billing all those hours.

Some of us have noticed that as the Trump investigations progress regarding Russian collusion, financial shenanigans, obstruction of justice,AND the broken promises made by the demagogue-in-chief, Right wing supporters and ass kissers simply react on here with the trite response:

"WHO CARES?"

nero-burniing-rome.jpg

At some point your bat-shit crazy senseless bullshit becomes so redundant it's just way easier to keep posting the same redundant response...."Who fucking cares" or "Only your bat-shit crazy Loony buddies gives two shits".

• Banned
No one cares about your wishful thinking and conspiracy theories, snowflake.

"No one cares"???? Really???

Why are morons like you on this thread then?

But, congratulations on your use of "snowflake".....VERY original.....LOL

Who cares if far right conservatives were duped?

They are gullible and deserve what they get

"Only your bat-shit crazy Loony buddies gives two shits".

No, no.....I actually encourage you right wing nitwits to keep on responding with, "Who Cares?"............Its very telling......LOL

Yup, no one cares about the smoke and mirrors BS you libs make up daily...snowflake.

Well, look up just how many of Trump's entourage have lawyered up......Apparently, THEY care.........

(Trump has created lots of jobs.....but mostly for attorneys defending his sorry and scared advisers....,,LOL)

Yup, no one cares about the smoke and mirrors BS you libs make up daily...snowflake.

Well, look up just how many of Trump's entourage have lawyered up......Apparently, THEY care.........

(Trump has created lots of jobs.....but mostly for attorneys defending his sorry and scared advisers....,,LOL)
And no doubt they are going to have us tax payers pay Don Jr's lawyer bills.

And no doubt they are going to have us tax payers pay Don Jr's lawyer bills.

Im thinking you can thank your fucked up twisted LoonTard buddies for kicking the shit out of the dead horse on this one...In the end, when the inevitable happens and the Loons come up empty handed how many Loonies will donate to cover the legal expenses and relieve legit American's of the burden?

You telling me if you were being investigated you wouldn't "lawyer up"?

Palease.

Forum List

Back