🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The New York Times. They don't write good.

Well, Trump has a point in the sense that the New York Times has been known for a very long time to put lies in the paper and present them as Truths, from their defense of Stalin, to their claims that Castro was not a communist, to their relentless attacks on Ronald Reagan.
It is amazing that libtards like ogibile think that the New York Times covering for Stalin is funny stuff.

I guess that explains Trump's child-like use of the language, huh?
Trump is communicating in a way that will be understood by 90% of the public by speaking at a 4th grade reading level in the same way that advertisers for a business would.

He knows the lower 10% is going to vote Democrat no matter what he says.

anyone surprised that AvgGuyIA and JimBowie1958 hate one of our most basic freedoms?
Wow, this is the forth time you have demonstrated you inability to read and comprehend what you read today.

I do not like corporate owned media, dipshit, but I love the First Amendment.
then why would you agree with a statement that says freedom of the press should be abolished?

MSM Tally of Hit pieces:

Trump: 7,895

Hillary: 0
My point is...as if I needed to spell it out...the MSM would NEVER do an article critical of Cankle's use of the language, or for that matter critical of anything she says or does.

They attack Trump at every turn, and never attack Hillary.

This tactic STILL dupes millions of Americans.

anyone surprised that AvgGuyIA and JimBowie1958 hate one of our most basic freedoms?
Wow, this is the forth time you have demonstrated you inability to read and comprehend what you read today.

then why would you agree with a statement that says freedom of the press should be abolished?
I do not agree with that, but that ownership rights should be amended severely.

MSM Tally of Hit pieces:

My point is...as if I needed to spell it out...the MSM would NEVER do an article critical of Cankle's use of the language, or for that matter critical of anything she says or does.

I didn't get that from an article, it was just from a tape of him doing what he does, attacking someone.

My disappointment & embarrassment that the presidential candidate for a major party can't speak his own language properly is my own.

I do not agree with that, but that ownership rights should be amended severely.
and yet you clicked the 'agree' button - does that somehow mean something other than 'agree' to you?

can't keep your own bullshit straight, can you?

MSM Tally of Hit pieces:

I didn't get that from an article, it was just from a tape of him doing what he does, attacking someone.

My disappointment & embarrassment that the presidential candidate for a major party can't speak his own language properly is my own.

WTF man...where have you been?

You think all past candidates for POTUS spoke perfect English?

This was an effort by the lib media to denigrate Trump and you bought it.

Do you know when the last time Cankles did a press conference? Do you know how many Trump has done versus Cankles? The MSM would ripping be Trump if he did like Hillary and apparently you would accept that too.

The NY Times is clearly a DNC controlled entity.

Only dupes and dummies accept anything they claim on politics.

MSM Tally of Hit pieces:

Do you know when the last time Cankles did a press conference? Do you know how many Trump has done versus Cankles? The MSM would ripping be Trump if he did like Hillary and apparently you would accept that too.
No one, not even the media, made Trump say "they don't write good". That came out of his own mouth, just like the dozens of other embarrassing things he has said, just like his non-stop use of cartoonish hyperbole. I thought the GOP was the party of personal responsibility.

I also thought the GOP was the party of maintaining standards and expectations. I expect a President of the United States to at LEAST have a strong command of his own language, to be able to recognize when to measure his words, to not make the same stupid mistakes over and over.

Why has the GOP completely dropped its standards for a man like this?

MSM Tally of Hit pieces:

No one, not even the media, made Trump say "they don't write good". That came out of his own mouth, just like the dozens of other embarrassing things he has said, just like his non-stop use of cartoonish hyperbole. I thought the GOP was the party of personal responsibility.

I also thought the GOP was the party of maintaining standards and expectations. I expect a President of the United States to at LEAST have a strong command of his own language, to be able to recognize when to measure his words, to not make the same stupid mistakes over and over.

So you firmly believe that Hillary has never used poor grammar. You believe the NY Times is unbiased in their reporting and would report Hillary's use of poor grammar just as they did Trump.

WTF man!

and yet you clicked the 'agree' button - does that somehow mean something other than 'agree' to you?

Many posts are too complex to infer complete 100% agreement with each and every line, especially where the author may have been engaging in hyperbole. So if I agree with the gist of the post, I hit agree, if I appreciate the thought of the post but overall I pretty much disagree with it, I hit 'thank you'. If I think it is funny and agree I hit that button, and if it is well written and I 100% agree with it, I hit 'Winner'.

can't keep your own bullshit straight, can you?

No, I dont suffer from libtardism, thank you.

So you firmly believe that Hillary has never used poor grammar. You believe the NY Times is unbiased in their reporting and would report Hillary's use of poor grammar just as they did Trump.

WTF man!
Straw man arguments.

Trump is what he is, regardless of attempts to deflect for him.

Trump is writing/speaking in techniques that are highly successful in advertising.

Note that he actually WON THE GAWD DAMNED PRIMARIES using said methods.

BECAUSE THE MOTHER FUCKING VOTERS VOTED IN FAVOR OF HIM!

Good Gawd, what is so hard for elitists to grasp about democratic processes?

This is, of course, like trying to drink water through a fire hose, but anyway:

Trump blasts New York Times: ‘They don’t write good’

"They don't write good, they don't write good," he said.

No commentary needed, I guess, although I do wonder if some people see a problem with that sentence.

"they don't write good"?

With verbs you use adverbs and the adverb of good is well.

He is good, she writes well. I like your irony. Is it intended?

Trump is what he is, regardless of attempts to deflect for him.
Yeah he is the man who won the GOP primaries with a record number of votes for him and is clearly the choice of the voters within the GOP.

Live with it.

Trump is writing/speaking in techniques that are highly successful in advertising.

Note that he actually WON THE GAWD DAMNED PRIMARIES using said methods.

BECAUSE THE MOTHER FUCKING VOTERS VOTED IN FAVOR OF HIM!

Good Gawd, what is so hard for elitists to grasp about democratic processes?
Yes, he won the primaries fair and square.

Still, there's nothing wrong with being intelligent, or articulate, or dignified, and I don't know why the party is so quick to attack it.

Forum List

Back