🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The New York Times. They don't write good.

"But The New York Times is so unfair. I mean they write three, four articles about me a day. No matter how good I do on something, they’ll never write good.”

hahahaha, what a whiner. can dish it, cannot take it.

Let's see. For more than a year and a half the NY Times has been vilifying Trump, embellishing the truth to make Trump look worse, and no doubt failing to cover many stories and facts about Hilldebeest that makes her to be the criminal and scoundrel she clearly is. So now after 18 months of this Trump makes note of it --- and you say that makes him a whiner? I get it. He is supposed let these lying a-holes continue their barrage for as many times as they wish and say nothing. That is the democrats idea of playing fair I guess.
he is running for president. if he cannot take it, he can quit.

That's no answer to my questions. (never mind)
why should i address your specific opinions and bias, honey? trump is whining. maybe he should quit, and make a new reality show with sarah palin, who was also viciously vilified by the meanies of the press. boohoo

Plus, I was asking if your intention is to assist Hillary over Trump, that is hard to fathom. There is nothing about her in particular, or their party in general, that is honorable.
Well, both candidates are so uniquely unattractive that all I can do is strip away the layers of crap and try to project two things: What they would do in terms of the actual issues while in office, and how they might react in difficult situations. Since I agree with the Democrats on more issues than I do the Republicans, and because I think it's pretty clear that Trump in no way has an appropriate temperament or capacity for the position, my choice is pretty clear.

Yeah, I'll have to hold my nose. With both hands. In fact, I'll then need to figure out how to vote by using my feet. But that's what I gotta do.

Well that explains everything. The ideologies are bigger than the candidates. For me personally, I find the democrat policies and missions to be far more anti-God than the republicans. Case closed.

"But The New York Times is so unfair. I mean they write three, four articles about me a day. No matter how good I do on something, they’ll never write good.”

Let's see. For more than a year and a half the NY Times has been vilifying Trump, embellishing the truth to make Trump look worse, and no doubt failing to cover many stories and facts about Hilldebeest that makes her to be the criminal and scoundrel she clearly is. So now after 18 months of this Trump makes note of it --- and you say that makes him a whiner? I get it. He is supposed let these lying a-holes continue their barrage for as many times as they wish and say nothing. That is the democrats idea of playing fair I guess.
Many lefties do not mind the media being entirely biased. They think it is right and just. To them, Rs are evil and should be silenced. Then there are the clueless lefties and statists. They can't see the misdirection and propaganda...even though it is so transparent.

Goodbye free press...they have not been the so called fourth branch of government, for a long time. They are now the fifth column.

Many lefties do not mind the media being entirely biased. They think it is right and just. To them, Rs are evil and should be silenced. Then there are the clueless lefties and statists. They can't see the misdirection and propaganda...even though it is so transparent.

Goodbye free press...they have not been the so called fourth branch of government, for a long time. They are now the fifth column.
delicious whine. and he has not even lost yet. hahaha

MSM Tally of Hit pieces:

Trump: 7,895

Hillary: 0
I guess that explains Trump's child-like use of the language, huh?
My point is...as if I needed to spell it out...the MSM would NEVER do an article critical of Cankle's use of the language, or for that matter critical of anything she says or does.

They attack Trump at every turn, and never attack Hillary.

This tactic STILL dupes millions of Americans.
I didn't get that from an article, it was just from a tape of him doing what he does, attacking someone.

My disappointment & embarrassment that the presidential candidate for a major party can't speak his own language properly is my own.

I agree with you. Trump is not an eloquent speaker and often enough uncouth in his responses. It concerns me.

Having said that however, I think Barack Obama is as poor of a speaker as we have had as a president in my life time. Very clumsy, choppy, pauses a lot and comes back with teenage level sentences. Hard to bear. Hillary is nothing but a cliche bore. Is she even human?

But if your point is to try to make Trump look like the worse choice of the two, that makes no sense to me.
bingo...

Obama has said all number of dumb things and grammatically incorrect things....but the MSM would NEVER point that out...thanks to political correctness and the fact he is a D.

Mac tends to see political correctness for what is it...I guess he missed it this time.
This isn't about PC. You won't see me calling him names or demanding that he's punished for the ridiculous things he says. That's why freedom of expression is so important to me - it lets people hang themselves with their words. And he's sure as hell doing that. Better now than after he's in the White House.

He is absolutely free to say things that paint him as not very intelligent, as hypersensitive, as cartoonishly hyperbolic, as unstable, as unable to control himself. All of those qualities make him distinctly unqualified for the position, and I'm very glad they're on display so clearly.

It ain't that the NY Times don't write good. It's the ungodly disingenuous lefty bias that permeates their reporting and editorial that's killing their circulation which in turn is drying up their lifeblood, ad revenue.

They just reported their 8th straight quarterly revenue decline, a hefty 14.1%. That dramatic a drop on top of the previous seven most definitely has a tightening effect on all its boardroom sphincters. So look for more staff and service cutbacks as the Old Gray Lady continues her death spiral.

RIP, bitch.

btw, vilified for 18 months? lol. i thought he pretty much coasted by during the primaries. he got free press and liked it. now he pouts. hahahaha

Well if you had an open and honest mind you would clearly have noted that was not the case with the press.

And your whole spiel about him being a pouter is stupid. It is Trump against the entire mainstream media, against the republican establishment, against the global elitists, and against the democrat machine and their billions of advertising. Good on him. I do not think you understand your own world.

btw, vilified for 18 months? lol. i thought he pretty much coasted by during the primaries. he got free press and liked it. now he pouts. hahahaha

Well if you had an open and honest mind you would clearly have noted that was not the case with the press.

And your whole spiel about him being a pouter is stupid. It is Trump against the entire mainstream media, against the republican establishment, against the global elitists, and against the democrat machine and their billions of advertising. Good on him. I do not think you understand your own world.
yeah, and if you were honest, you would agree with me. lol

he is running for president. if he cannot take it, he can quit.

That's no answer to my questions. (never mind)
why should i address your specific opinions and bias, honey? trump is whining. maybe he should quit, and make a new reality show with sarah palin, who was also viciously vilified by the meanies of the press. boohoo

it's all a vicious pack of truths.

This is, of course, like trying to drink water through a fire hose, but anyway:

Trump blasts New York Times: ‘They don’t write good’

"They don't write good, they don't write good," he said.

No commentary needed, I guess, although I do wonder if some people see a problem with that sentence.

As an Ivy league graduate, Trump always has the best words
What's the other one? "I have a good brain", something like that?

"I have the best words". -- Donald Trump

a tweet by a twit:

"Another radical Islamic attack, this time in Pakistan, targeting Christian women & children. At least 67 dead,400 injured. I alone can solve"

This is, of course, like trying to drink water through a fire hose, but anyway:

Trump blasts New York Times: ‘They don’t write good’

"They don't write good, they don't write good," he said.

No commentary needed, I guess, although I do wonder if some people see a problem with that sentence.

As an Ivy league graduate, Trump always has the best words
What's the other one? "I have a good brain", something like that?

"I have the best words". -- Donald Trump
This was it, on MSNBC, when asked with whom he consults:

"I'm speaking with myself, because I have a very good brain".

I guess that explains Trump's child-like use of the language, huh?
My point is...as if I needed to spell it out...the MSM would NEVER do an article critical of Cankle's use of the language, or for that matter critical of anything she says or does.

They attack Trump at every turn, and never attack Hillary.

This tactic STILL dupes millions of Americans.
I didn't get that from an article, it was just from a tape of him doing what he does, attacking someone.

My disappointment & embarrassment that the presidential candidate for a major party can't speak his own language properly is my own.

I agree with you. Trump is not an eloquent speaker and often enough uncouth in his responses. It concerns me.

Having said that however, I think Barack Obama is as poor of a speaker as we have had as a president in my life time. Very clumsy, choppy, pauses a lot and comes back with teenage level sentences. Hard to bear. Hillary is nothing but a cliche bore. Is she even human?

But if your point is to try to make Trump look like the worse choice of the two, that makes no sense to me.
bingo...

Obama has said all number of dumb things and grammatically incorrect things....but the MSM would NEVER point that out...thanks to political correctness and the fact he is a D.

Mac tends to see political correctness for what is it...I guess he missed it this time.
This isn't about PC. You won't see me calling him names or demanding that he's punished for the ridiculous things he says. That's why freedom of expression is so important to me - it lets people hang themselves with their words. And he's sure as hell doing that. Better now than after he's in the White House.

He is absolutely free to say things that paint him as not very intelligent, as hypersensitive, as cartoonishly hyperbolic, as unstable, as unable to control himself. All of those qualities make him distinctly unqualified for the position, and I'm very glad they're on display so clearly.

This isn't a partisan thing. Here's how its done, from a Republican:

"I sympathize with Mrs. Sheehan. She feels strongly about her position, and she has every right in the world to say what she believes. This is America. She has the right to her position. And I thought long and hard about her position — I've heard her position from others, which is 'get out of Iraq now.' And it would be a mistake for the security of this country and the ability to lay the foundations for peace in the long run if we were to do so."

President George W. Bush, 2005

That's a semblance of grace. He didn't back down, but he didn't shit on Sheehan either.

This is how a president deals with those situations:

While visiting a dying soldier at Walter Reed that year, Bush was even berated by a devastated mother, as his press secretary, Dana Perino, recounted. He tried to offer comfort, but eventually, he just stood there and took it.

Bush knew that, at the end of the day, it was ultimately his fault that that mother's son was in a hospital bed. Though he believed that the Iraq War was just, his decision to invade in 2003 was one that was his alone.

"I don't blame her a bit," he told Perino.

How George W. Bush handled a grieving Army mom shows the awful nature of Trump’s attack on the Khans

Bush took it. Trump never could.

Forum List

Back