🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The New York Times: Why Is Joe Biden So Unpopular?

Ok name 1 mainstream right source that everyone tunes into. I won't wait cause you
I don't think he has thought through the fact that every journalist in corporate media has graduated from the Marxist-controlled University system we call higher education and that they stopped being journalists and are now practicing their activism under the guise of free speech..

Ok name 1 mainstream right source that everyone tunes into. I won't wait cause you cant
The media owns the media. I posted a thread the other day about how CNN manipulated polls to make it look like tRump is running neck in neck with Biden by oversampling (by 3X!!) republicans. All media is driven by revenue with very few notable exceptions.

From Breitbart to zerohedge and nearlyeverything in between including but not limited to CNN and MSNBC.

The media owns the media. I posted a thread the other day about how CNN manipulated polls to make it look like tRump is running neck in neck with Biden by oversampling (by 3X!!) republicans. All media is driven by revenue with very few notable exceptions.

From Breitbart to zerohedge and nearlyeverything in between including but not limited to CNN and MSNBC.
Worthless drivel

CNN is leftist. If they say Trump and Biden are even, Biden's in trouble.

CNN is leftist. If they say Trump and Biden are even, Biden's in trouble.
headbang1.gif

Gee, I can’t imagine what has happened to the middle class.

Union membership is down to like 10% so there is no entity speaking up for the workers for 90% of wage earners.

We spend nearly half of all money spent on defense worldwide.

View attachment 827626

And the rich have one goal..get richer; to the tune of nine homes and 19 cars.

View attachment 827630

There is little wonder that (according to Dave Ramsay) the largest buildings in any cities belong to banks and insurance companies.

Assigning this to a political party is stupid. Greed knows no party or nationality.

It's Democrats.

The fact that a guy on the Internet who calls himself Catturd has a following of a couple of million people and is actually taken seriously is everything we need to know about today’s Republican party
It's pretty much everything YOU "know", which is basically NOTHING. Just like any other bed wetting piece of shit.

Because republicans are spending billions on propaganda and Democrats are not.

It really is just that simple,.
When you were doing fine under Trump and you find you have a hard time paying the same bills under Biden, you are not fond of the Biden Presidency.

Forum List

Back