🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The New York Times: Why Is Joe Biden So Unpopular?

CNN -

CNN Poll Has Joe Biden Suffering Landslide 2024 Loss​

CNN just ruined President Joe Biden’s year and it will only get worse for the Dems. With most Americans struggling to pay their grocery bills, to say nothing of the other bills we face, and inflation on the rise, Biden is on track to suffer a landslide loss in the 2024 election.
With the migrant crisis Biden is encouraging not stopping and the crime wave destroying our cities because of Dem policies, not even Biden’s anti-America censorship program can save him. The real bad news for Biden is that he is losing to all the GOP candidates except one which means America wants a change at the top and signals Joe will suffer a landslide loss.

According to CNN: “Biden’s performance in office and on where the country stands are deeply negative in the new poll. His job approval rating stands at just 39%, and 58% say that his policies have made economic conditions in the US worse, up 8 points since last fall.
“Seventy percent say things in the country are going badly, a persistent negativity that has held for much of Biden’s time in office, and 51% say government should be doing more to solve the nation’s problems.
“Perceptions of Biden personally are also broadly negative, with 58% saying they have an unfavorable impression of him.
“Fewer than half of Americans, 45%, say that Biden cares about people like them, with only 33% describing him as someone they’re proud to have as president.

When you were doing fine under Trump and you find you have a hard time paying the same bills under Biden, you are not fond of the Biden Presidency.
Are you having a hard time paying your bills today?

Are you having a hard time paying your bills today?
Me personally, no. I will be if Joe Biden manages to tank the stock market. So far he hasn’t managed to do that but give him a chance and he will. Everything Joe touches turns to shit. It‘s called the reverse Midas touch.

I am retired and I retired 17 years ago just before I turned 60. Never worked a day since.

However I know a number of people who are finding paying their bills difficult with the increase in gasoline prices and the run away inflation. Power bills have skyrocketed this summer in the area where I lIve.

Because republicans are spending billions on propaganda and Democrats are not.

It really is just that simple,.
They spent BILLIONS on propaganda? Can you prove this wild claim? Lets get a link to this so called "propaganda".

Me personally, no. I will be if Joe Biden manages to tank the stock market. So far he hasn’t managed to do that but give him a chance and he will. Everything Joe touches turns to shit. It‘s called the reverse Midas touch.

I am retired and I retired 17 years ago just before I turned 60. Never worked a day since.

However I know a number of people who are finding paying their bills difficult with the increase in gasoline prices and the run away inflation. Power bills have skyrocketed this summer in the area where I lIve.
YOu guys all screeech about the economy being "in shambles" and other shit but every last one of you follows up with "nope, I'm doing fine" when I ask.

Where is this bad economy? Nobody seems to be experiencing it.

YOu guys all screeech about the economy being "in shambles" and other shit but every last one of you follows up with "nope, I'm doing fine" when I ask.

Where is this bad economy? Nobody seems to be experiencing it.
Being retired, single and living in a small home which I own, I don’t face the economic issues that so many others do. I not only have savings and an IRA but I also get a pension. I pay my only credit card off every month and have done so for 30 the last years. I own basically everything I want or need.

I don’t do much driving. When I was working I used to drive 250 to 300 miles a week to and from work. Now I drive maybe 35 miles a week. The high gasoline prices don’t have much effect if you don’t drive much. I own my vehicle and it has only 50 k miles on the odometer.

Grocery prices are higher but I am not feeding a family and I can eat a little less at every meal and lose some weight which would be a damn good idea.

I get the feeling there are a lot of retired people on this forum. Many may be like me. However, life would be difficult for me if all I had was Social Security.

Consequently I may not be suffering at this point and the worst President in modern history has not managed to make my life miserable. That doesn’t mean I don’t know people who are having a hard time paying their bills because Biden is running our nation.

Comparing my financial condition to that of working people with a family is a fool’s game. I am {at this point} one of the lucky few.

Being retired, single and living in a small home which I own, I don’t face the economic issues that so many others do. I not only have savings and an IRA but I also get a pension. I pay my only credit card off every month and have done so for 30 the last years. I own basically everything I want or need.

I don’t do much driving. When I was working I used to drive 250 to 300 miles a week to and from work. Now I drive maybe 35 miles a week. The high gasoline prices don’t have much effect if you don’t drive much. I own my vehicle and it has only 50 k miles on the odometer.

Grocery prices are higher but I am not feeding a family and I can eat a little less at every meal and lose some weight which would be a damn good idea.

I get the feeling there are a lot of retired people on this forum. Many may be like me. However, life would be difficult for me if all I had was Social Security.

Consequently I may not be suffering at this point and the worst President in modern history has not managed to make my life miserable. That doesn’t mean I don’t know people who are having a hard time paying their bills because Biden is running our nation.

Comparing my financial condition to that of working people with a family is a fool’s game. I am {at this point} one of the lucky few.
I've asked everyone, not just you.

000I've asked everyone, not just you.
As I said many of the people regularly posting here are probably retired. Retired people usually drive less than working family people. Gasoline is one the more expensive items today and is causing much of the problem we have with inflation hurting the ability to pay bills.

The people who are really hurting are likely to be working multiple jobs rather than posting here.

Core CPI, excluding often volatile energy and food costs, will look a little better with forecasts of no change in the monthly rate and a yearly number that will be down to 4.3% from 4.7% in July.
Still, it will be bad optics for the Federal Reserve’s battle against inflation and politically challenging for the White House and its focus on Bidenomics as a campaign theme for the 2024 election.
The Fed actually pays attention to a less well-known inflation metric and tends to focus on core inflation minus housing and those numbers are improving. Analysts remain convinced the Fed will not raise interest rates when it meets next week, but its November meeting is still uncertain.

0For months now, inflation has been steadily trending down to a 3% level after hitting 9% last summer.
But that positive story is about to get a jolt this week as the consumer price index is expected to show monthly inflation rose by 0.6% in August, up from 0.2% from a month earlier. That will likely bring the annual rate to 3.6%. The culprit? Rising energy prices.

If you don't quite know how to feel about the U.S. economy at the moment, you're not alone.

The highest inflation rates in four decades have caused U.S. consumers to turn sour on how they view their personal finances. Gallup found in a survey published last month that 50% of the respondents said their financial situations were worse than they were a year ago — the highest percentage since 2009.

And despite some data showing lower-wage workers' pay is improving, 61% of lower-income people — those who earn no more than $40,000 a year told Gallup their financial situations had deteriorated over the past year. That's a higher percentage than for any other income group — yet even among higher-earning people, those who make at least $100,000 a year, 43% said they now feel pinched. NBC News has reported about how some people earning six figures or more were having to find ways to aggressively shore up their finances.

He is a liar, a fraud, incompetent, rude, racist, a betrayer of his professed religion . . . . shall I continue?

And an usurper he is!! He belongs in prison for life

Honestly, I am not sure that he even actually knows.
The whole point of using him was that he was easy to manipulate.
Why tell him, ya know that he is just going to blurt it out eventually if he knows.

Yuo, they spend hours searching for, isolating, and enhancing these clips to show them to you for free.

You didn't think that shit just happened, did you?

Yep! They change “ I got to go kick Putins ass!” to “ I’m going to bed”.

Forum List

Back