The news has been really boring lately ...

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
When is Trump gonna do something OUTRAGEOUS again to keep me entertained? That is pretty much the only thing I like about Donald Trump; he's not boring (though it's simultaneously the worst thing about Donald Trump). Donald? Hello? Get out there and make an ass of yourself.

The only thing I've heard lately has been when he said something like, "I signed the most legislation into law in my first year of any president". Lmao! Good one, Mr. President.

When is Trump gonna do something OUTRAGEOUS again to keep me entertained? That is pretty much the only thing I like about Donald Trump; he's not boring (though it's simultaneously the worst thing about Donald Trump). Donald? Hello? Get out there and make an ass of yourself.

The only thing I've heard lately has been when he said something like, "I signed the most legislation into law in my first year of any president". Lmao! Good one, Mr. President.

We're in a lull now. Give him about three more years when he wins his second term! That should wake you up.

We're in a lull now. Give him about three more years when he wins his second term! That should wake you up.

That would be something, wouldn't it?

Believe it or not, I was pretty giddy on election night. It made me so happy to see Clinton lose.

Too bad Trump had to win to make that happen.

If he wins a second term the meltdown will be bigger than anything in history.
And building taller than 8' will need suicide nets and every kitchen will have to be turned "Democrat proof" to keep the knives and poison safely where it belongs.

Boring?

You have obviously missed CNN's multi-part series on the riveting conspiracy of 'THE WHITE TRUCK' that has seditiously' plotted to successfully block their view of Trump playing golf...

Bwuhahahaha...

Boring?

You have obviously missed CNN's multi-part series on the riveting conspiracy of 'THE WHITE TRUCK' that has seditiously' plotted to successfully block their view of Trump playing golf...

Bwuhahahaha...

I don't give a rat's ass about CNN's shot of the golf course. And personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting some fucking privacy in your life, even if you are the President.

Forum List

Back