The Next Chapter of the FBI's Trump Raid Saga Just Dropped

And you're a loser in search of an argument who resorts to distractions. Do yourself a favor and go outside and pick up sticks.
I was wondering why you spend 2 hours every night here being angry at everything.

If you’re referring to Obama’s documents, NARA did it’s job by retaining custody of them and shipping them to a warehouse in Chicago.
After they were found to not be in a NARA warehouse.
Obama did the correct thing and handed them over.

If you’re referring to Trump’s documents, NARA did it’s job by asking for them back from Trump and referring the matter to the DoJ.
True
Obama’s documents were in NARA custody from the moment Obama left office. They were never “found to not be in a NARA warehouse”. Obama did not hand over anything. He didn’t have anything to hand over.

How do you get that I'm a Nazi? Wow, man, you are not even in the ballpark with that one.

Geesus, where did you learn to read? Are you having a bad day? Got me confused with someone else? Dude, you just reiterated what I have said/implied here many times while calling me a Nazi and a liar for agreeing with you. Wow.
Hey. I’ve done that. 🤣

Of course I found it embarrassing. And of course, I promptly apologized.

Imagine being a liberal and doing it all the time and never feeling any embarrassment over it. Has to just suck ass to be a libtard.

If you’re referring to Obama’s documents, NARA did it’s job by retaining custody of them and shipping them to a warehouse in Chicago.

If you’re referring to Trump’s documents, NARA did it’s job by asking for them back from Trump and referring the matter to the DoJ.
True
Long debunked nonsense.

True
Also, just because NARA (or some government lawyer on behalf of NARA) has requested or demanded the “return” of some documents does NOT necessarily establish that NARA is correct. Maybe, for certain papers, Trump has an ongoing right to dispute a NARA contention that a document is a “Presidential” paper. Come to think of it, I bet that’s why there were some ongoing “negotiations” between NARA folks and team Trump.

I was wondering why you spend 2 hours every night here being angry at everything.
It's called telling the truth and making points. Anger is not a necessary tool when you have the truth on your side.

~~~~~~

Garland will lose this appeal and the Special Master have jurisdiction over the documents.
With 100% confirmed criminal evidence against Trump, they'd have to tell the world that Trump is above the law, or do what their oaths swore them to do. The latter will prevail.

Trump will never dodge this prosecution; Possession is the crime.

Everyone knows he didn't, and it's irrelevant.
You tard noggins ignore that he acquired the documents while President. After leaving office, he had no access to get them

You tard noggins ignore that he acquired the documents while President. After leaving office, he had no access to get them
He stole them, and they were recoveed at Mara Lago. Are you stupid?

And he still has more documents; It's an ongoing crime.

Forum List

Back