The Next Chapter of the FBI's Trump Raid Saga Just Dropped

Factual support? You haven’t been paying attention to the facts introduced to the courts.

Fact is there was a grand jury subpoena. We’ve seen it.
Fact is there was a letter from Trump’s lawyers saying they complied with the subpoena. We’ve seen it.
Fact is Trump did not comply and kept classified documents. We’ve seen them.

All facts.
The reality in existence for decades is POTUS can declassify documents no matter how great your objections or wishes

Factual support? You haven’t been paying attention to the facts introduced to the courts.

Fact is there was a grand jury subpoena. We’ve seen it.
Fact is there was a letter from Trump’s lawyers saying they complied with the subpoena. We’ve seen it.
Fact is Trump did not comply and kept classified documents. We’ve seen them.

All facts.
The issue is that the DOJ is trying to present the ridiculous case that having those documents prior to requesting them back is a crime.
It isn't a crime.

Yes. They weren’t in NARA until 2017 because that’s when Obama left office.

I can’t believe you’re this stupid.
The fact is that Obama had them in an unsecured warehouse before giving them to NARA and all of your lies cannot change that fact.

The reality in existence for decades is POTUS can declassify documents no matter how great your objections or wishes
Current presidents yes. Former presidents no.

I don’t see any reason to believe these documents were declassified when he was president. Do you?

• Love
Reactions: BWK
The fact is that Obama had them in an unsecured warehouse before giving them to NARA and all of your lies cannot change that fact.
The warehouse you’re referring to is a NARA facility you dope.

You don’t have facts. You are brainwashed by right wing media.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Current presidents yes. Former presidents no.

I don’t see any reason to believe these documents were declassified when he was president. Do you?
Everyone knows he didn't, and it's irrelevant.

The warehouse you’re referring to is a NARA facility you dope.

You don’t have facts. You are brainwashed by right wing media.
No, it isn't, you moron.
The fact is everybody here knows you are a LibTard and a waste of bandwidth.

The issue is that the DOJ is trying to present the ridiculous case that having those documents prior to requesting them back is a crime.
It isn't a crime.
It probably is a crime but that’s not the point.

They were requested back by NARA. Then they were demanded back by a grand jury.

If Trump had complied at any of these steps, I doubt we would be talking about criminal exposure. But that’s not what happened.

It was all over the Internet more than a month ago.
Nobody's blaming Obama or accusing him of a crime.
It’s all over the idiotic right wing internet media who don’t give a shit about checking their facts.

You believed it because you are also an idiot who doesn’t give a shit about checking their facts.

It’s all over the idiotic right wing internet media who don’t give a shit about checking their facts.

You believed it because you are also an idiot who doesn’t give a shit about checking their facts.
You call news sites right wing.
I wouldn't click on CNN, MSNBC or FOX if you paid me.

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE SO FUCKING STUPID?

They are already in the location they were supposed to be after he left office. Are you really this fucking stupid?
Way after he left office.
The problem, as I have stated 1 million times already for those Liberals with a zero IQ, is that nobody responsible for keeping a track of these documents does their job.

Forum List

Back