The Next Chapter of the FBI's Trump Raid Saga Just Dropped

Actually, they do. My god, you are incredibly stupid.

quiet-i-m-declassifying-documents.jpg
Paid idiot wrong as always
There are no procedural impediments, by deliberated design, to prevent Presidents from declassifying.

Paid idiot wrong as always
There are no procedural impediments, by deliberated design, to prevent Presidents from declassifying.
Actually, the Supreme Court has plainly stated there is a procedure.

The agency which classified the documents has to be notified, for what should be OBVIOUS fucking reasons, and a reason provided for declassifying documents which could inflict seriously grave harm on America if they are exposed. There has to be a paper trail.

You dumb fucks are absolutely clueless as to the proper handling of classified documents.

Do you even know how the government knew what documents Trump had? They knew because there is an SF form which keeps track of every movement of a classified document.

You idiots have yet to explain why Trump needed the documents or why he felt he could declassify him.

One day, your incredibly stupid arguments and rationalizations are going to come back and bitch slap all of you in your slack mouth-breathing faces.

An ex-Presdent cannot declassify documents with his magical mind. You are demonstrating profound stupidity if you think it can be done that way.

"according to Trump"

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
And guess what butt muncher. “According to Trump” or any President is utterly all that is needed.
You are a con artist paid shill to find that so vexing

Actually, the Supreme Court has plainly stated there is a procedure.

The agency which classified the documents has to be notified, and a reason provided for declassifying documents which could inflict seriously grave harm on America if they are exposed. There has to be a paper trail.

You dumb fucks are absolutely clueless as to the proper handling of classified documents.

Do you even know how the government knew what documents Trump had? They knew because there is an SF form which keeps track of every movement of a classified document.

You idiots have yet to explain why Trump needed the documents or why he felt he could declassify him.

One day, your incredibly stupid arguments and rationalizations are going to come back and bitch slap all of you in your slack mouth-breathing faces.

An ex-Presdent cannot declassify documents with his magical mind. You are demonstrating profound stupidity if you think it can be done that way.
No case has ever been brought to the SC regarding this thus they have never issued a ruling
You are lying again

Here's a dead giveaway, tards.

Trump's lawyers have never argued in court that he was allowed to declassify the documents with his magical mind.

"according to Trump" My God, I can't believe you people are so stupid as to STILL fall for his hoaxes.

If Trump's lawyers made that claim in court, they could be disbarred for lying.

No case has ever been brought to the SC regarding this thus they have never issued a ruling
You are lying again

The U.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals wrote in a 2020 decision about whether statements made by then-President Trump declassified the existence of a CIA program that “declassification, even by the president, must follow established procedures.”

You're being gaslighted for the ten thousandth time, tards.

You are way, way, way, way past the "fool me once" paradigm.

Here's a dead giveaway, tards.

Trump's lawyers have never argued in court that he was allowed to declassify the documents with his magical mind.

"according to Trump" My God, I can't believe you people are so stupid as to STILL fall for his hoaxes.

If Trump's lawyers made that claim in court, they could be disbarred for lying.
The thing about “Trumps lawyers never presented…” is another liberal hoax
Trump does not have to prove himself innocent and the lawyers did not believe it necessary to prove innocence via this bogus liberal contrived contention
Thinkers need to address the very popular lib loon falsehood of “Trumps lawyers never…..”

Last edited:
The U.S. Second Circuit Court of Appeals wrote in a 2020 decision about whether statements made by then-President Trump declassified the existence of a CIA program that “declassification, even by the president, must follow established procedures.”

You said Supreme Court. Caught in another paid lie.
Low level liberal court bullshit is recognized as bullshit as to their commentary

The thing about “Yrumps lawyers never presented…” is another liberal hoax
Trump does not have to prove himself innocent and the lawyers did not believe it necessary to prove so via this bogus liberal contrived contention
Thinkers need to address the very popular lib loon falsehood of “Trumps lawyers never…..”
Wow. TardLogic at its worst. :lol:

And guess what butt muncher. “According to Trump” or any President is utterly all that is needed.
You are a con artist paid shill to find that so vexing
Trump isn’t president anymore so he can’t declassify anything.

The Second Circuit isn't the SCOTUS

Moreover, your own link says yes the President can declassify anything and there is no set protacal to it.

Forum List

Back