The next domino to fall.

GMCGeneral

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2020
For me to know and you not to find out.
So we already know Democrats support homos, shemales, and other sexual perverts, all in the name of "diversity and inclusion" which denotes less than 0.000000000000001% of the population, yet here we are flying the tackiest fag flags imaginable. Well, here comes the next unimaginable thing:
Kiddie Diddlers and the NAMBLA crowd. The Democrat Party will sure as shit support them in their quest to "normalize" their "sexual expression" just like every other deviant. So why should we, as normal healthy heterosexual people, especially people of faith, bend over backwards to accommodate these sick individuals who need Christ more than anything, and the life changing power of G-d Himself?

So we already know Democrats support homos, shemales, and other sexual perverts, all in the name of "diversity and inclusion" which denotes less than 0.000000000000001% of the population, yet here we are flying the tackiest fag flags imaginable. Well, here comes the next unimaginable thing:
Kiddie Diddlers and the NAMBLA crowd. The Democrat Party will sure as shit support them in their quest to "normalize" their "sexual expression" just like every other deviant. So why should we, as normal healthy heterosexual people, especially people of faith, bend over backwards to accommodate these sick individuals who need Christ more than anything, and the life changing power of G-d Himself?

They already are supporting them. They're not quite in the open about it, but they sure as Hell are not trying very hard to hide it, either.

They already are supporting them. They're not quite in the open about it, but they sure as Hell are not trying very hard to hide it, either.
Not for long, I have been warning about this for decades now, ever since I was saved in 1989. We saw the trend coming when sexual perverts started clamoring for their special "rights". Now, it's come to this.

Not for long, I have been warning about this for decades now, ever since I was saved in 1989. We saw the trend coming when sexual perverts started clamoring for their special "rights". Now, it's come to this.

The warning signs have been there, farther back than that.

Do not let it be forgotten that NAMBLA was a big part of the early faggot-rights movement, back in the 1970s. The faggots only threw NAMBLA under the bus when it became clear that the public wasn't going to accept faggots if that meant also accepting childfuckers. But the childfuckers never gave up, and now, the faggots and trannies are very cautiously letting the childfuckers back in on their coattails.

The warning signs have been there, farther back than that.

Do not let it be forgotten that NAMBLA was a big part of the early faggot-rights movement, back in the 1970s. The faggots only threw NAMBLA under the bus when it became clear that the public wasn't going to accept faggots if that meant also accepting childfuckers. But the childfuckers never gave up, and now, the faggots and trannies are very cautiously letting the childfuckers back in on their coattails.
That's right! And we have at least one who openly supports this perversion on this board.

I venture to say you don’t know much or you do and are just here to harangue the rubes. If it’s such a small % of the population, why so triggered? Because that’s the way propaganda works, right, exaggerate the differences?

I venture to say you don’t know much or you do and are just here to harangue the rubes. If it’s such a small % of the population, why so triggered? Because that’s the way propaganda works, right, exaggerate the differences?
You can shut up, Commie. These "people" will do anything and everything to distort and ultimately destroy the ONLY proper family structure all because they're jealous.

If it’s such a small % of the population, why so triggered?

We're allowing that small % to have an adverse impact on our society that is far out of proportion to their numbers.

Why should we fuck up a society that works for 95+% of us, just to pander to <5%? Especially now that the childfuckers are almost openly riding in on their coattails, and threatening everyone's children?

Drag queens, trannies, fags and the rest of them were thrust upon us. Sex with kids is a more gradual process that requires first normalizing children with sex indirectly. Which is the phase we're on now by saying kids need gender care and talking about kids with sexual identity with pronouns is correlating children and sex which will make the transition to sex with kids easier because it puts a bridge between kids and sex.

Normalizing fags and trannies will without a doubt lead to sex with children. Every time a society lowers it's bar of standards, and values and morals for a group of people all they do is place the bar closer to the group that is below them.

Gays were once societal taboo. Once they became normal we went to down to drag queens, then trannies, now we're drawing parallels between kids and sex and that was at one point in this country a unforgivable sin and the ultimate taboo. But as we all see, it isn't anymore. Trying to turn a kid into a tranny 50 years would have gotten you killed or thrown in prison for life, now it's an argument politicians fight for on national tv and people protest for in broad daylight.

We are truly fast becoming soddom and Gomorrah.

We're allowing that small % to have an adverse impact on our society that is far out of proportion to their numbers.

Why should we fuck up a society that works for 95+% of us, just to pander to <5%? Especially now that the childfuckers are almost openly riding in on their coattails, and threatening everyone's children?
Posting harmless messages on a message board is your strategy to change things? Impotence they name is Blaylock.

Keep right on denying it, but it is true.
Whats that...that you guys are impotent? I agree. It is true.

Listen dude... if you are REALLY a patriot and you REALLY thought an election were stolen and you REALLY thought that the nation was on the brink of going over some metaphorical cliff and that our way of life was REALLY hanging in the balance; you wouldn't be on some message board in the middle of the night making lame threats. You'd be taking some action.

This is no longer about debate, this is war. A war for the very soul of MY country.
"What'd you do in the war daddy?"
" I posted on a message board, Timmy! "

This is the part where you make the statement, "You don't know what I'm up to" or some bullshit like that.

This was 16 months ago....
This is a fucking WAR.
When you gonna start fighting fuck face?

Forum List

Back