The Next "Social Lunacy". Be Careful When Ordering Dessert. Chocolate, Carmel Or Vanilla.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:cow: What a week, ha? now we have at least one person in the news because she thinks
she is black, earlier we had Bruce Jenner thinking he was a female. You could say or
ask, when will this madness ever end? Probably not anytime soon. But sooner or
later the day will come when you are in a restaurant, and come dessert time, you
just may have to make that "Agonizing Decision" if you by chance your server is
"Not White". Lets say she presents to you a platter of desserts, you choose one,
then she says, ok, and what flavor would you like? And then you pause and hope
you choose the "Least Racially Insulting" Flavor. :dunno:

What-evah..I do what I like, they don't know me...
oh, i just cant wait for the day when i have a black female server, coming to my table after dinner, going thru the dessert menu, i choose,then she asks,,,so like, uze want it in like, Chocolate? Carmel? Vanilla, or Cracker White?

oh, i just cant wait for the day when i have a black female server, coming to my table after dinner, going thru the dessert menu, i choose,then she asks,,,so like, uze want it in like, Chocolate? Carmel? Vanilla, or Cracker White?
Depends what she looks like is how I'll respond.....

would you ask if you can just have a "White Hispanic
i can just see you telling the black female server, you know what, i will just have the "White Hispanic Strudel" and two cups of black coffee, triple sugar and cream.

I'm ordering a brown betty for dessert and anyone who thinks that's not PC, racist, etc. can go suck eggs.

i can just see you telling the black female server, you know what, i will just have the "White Hispanic Strudel" and two cups of black coffee, triple sugar and cream.
Hell no, coffee sucks, I would invite her to 420 and then crack open some PNP...Fuck dessert....

What a stupid fucking thread

Like someone is going to get pissed cuz a customer ordered vanilla fucking ice cream.

How does shit like this even remain on the board?

Hell no, coffee sucks, I would invite her to 420 and then crack open some PNP...Fuck dessert....
you think we will ever see the day when we walk into, lets say a Muslim Soup Shop, you know,like where u stand in line for a cup of soup, and god forbid you make a mistake when placing your order, or even pissing off the chef, there is an employee there who will chop off his choice of one of your body parts?

you think we will ever see the day when we walk into, lets say a Muslim Soup Shop, you know,like where u stand in line for a cup of soup, and god forbid you make a mistake when placing your order, or even pissing off the chef, there is an employee there who will chop off his choice of one of your body parts?

Only at Sheep-R-Us Muslim outlet store...

Only at Sheep-R-Us Muslim outlet store...
what about having lunch at a muslim owned restaurant, and later you complain about the food and want a refund, you think the owners will respond in a friendly manner?

No, don't be stupid.

They would just scream "No soup for you" and move on.

just you wait, the far left loonies will eventually demand that the term "Blackened" be Barred!! as an option for how patrons want their meat prepared. God forbid anyone asks for a "Blackened Chicken" with White sauce on the side.

Forum List

Back