The next time somebody says "Happy Holidays"...

Believe what you will. Merry Christmas is banned in Congress . Lowe’s, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and GAP have all prohibited their employees from saying Merry Christmas. Those are just major retailers. Small, independent businesses aren't even counted.

GOOD! Anyone that says "Merry Xmas" in public instead of "Season's Greetings" or "Happy Holidays", should be jailed as a bigot.

In California you are most likely to run across someone who will yell HATE SPEECH. Years ago when I first started my Merry Christmas campaign, I said it to the receptionist at the veterinarian's office. She got all flustered and said nothing because the rule was to not create offense by saying anything. She followed me out the back door to the parking lot and said "Merry Christmas to you too. We're not supposed to say that on the job, I'd be fired if I did."

So now I say it to everyone, all the time.

Oh, bull. I don't believe that dumb story either of someone following you to the parking lot to say Merry Christmas. You sure can shovel it.

Believe what you will. Merry Christmas is banned in Congress . Lowe’s, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and GAP have all prohibited their employees from saying Merry Christmas. Those are just major retailers. Small, independent businesses aren't even counted.

It's such a sad commentary on what we are becoming.

It's the most profitable time of the year and to the private sector... it's all about the almighty dollar. Throwing Christmas under the bus. That's capitalism on it's best behavior.

Now, without getting all bent out of shape, give us "your" definition of a Christian.
You are so adamant about the definition of what Happy Holidays mean.

Run this past them on the origin of the word:

1500s, earlier haliday (c.1200), from old English haligdæg "holy day; Sabbath," from halig "holy" (see holy) + dæg "day" (see day); in 14c. meaning "religious festival."

Here they think they're being all clever and non-religious...

Wait until lefties find out about this!

Happy Holidays isn't about being non-religious, you fucking idiot... it's about acknowledging more than one religious holiday during this season, some of which are even celebrated secularly.

If you're one of those fucking bitches like my dad's wife who goes APESHIT if somebody says Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas, then you have some fucking problems.

You sure have a big mouth lefty hiding behind a computer. It's about majority rule and the majority of people are Christians in the U.S.

Now go fuck yourself punk.

GOOD! Anyone that says "Merry Xmas" in public instead of "Season's Greetings" or "Happy Holidays", should be jailed as a bigot.

You have no idea how much I wish that would happen.

Great reply.:clap2:

Happy Holidays isn't about being non-religious, you fucking idiot... it's about acknowledging more than one religious holiday during this season, some of which are even celebrated secularly.

If you're one of those fucking bitches like my dad's wife who goes APESHIT if somebody says Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas, then you have some fucking problems.

You sure have a big mouth lefty hiding behind a computer. It's about majority rule and the majority of people are Christians in the U.S.

Now THAT'S the Christmas spirit Christ Himself would be proud of.

:thup:

In California you are most likely to run across someone who will yell HATE SPEECH. Years ago when I first started my Merry Christmas campaign, I said it to the receptionist at the veterinarian's office. She got all flustered and said nothing because the rule was to not create offense by saying anything. She followed me out the back door to the parking lot and said "Merry Christmas to you too. We're not supposed to say that on the job, I'd be fired if I did."

Oh, bull. I don't believe that dumb story either of someone following you to the parking lot to say Merry Christmas. You sure can shovel it.

Link please. And I still do not believe someone chased you down in the parking lot to say, "Merry Christmas".

Walmart now does allow their employees to say Merry Christmas, I asked.

Last edited:
My son and I went out to dinner tonight...when the server brought the check, she said "Happy Holidays", and I returned the sentiment. I wouldn't have cared if she'd said "Merry Christmas" or "enjoy your evening", I was just pleased to have received good service. I also understand that people can go to either extreme, so wishing a "Merry Christmas" could just as easily result in your head being bitten off by someone of another faith or no faith at all...damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Well if you were my dad's wife you would have yelled out, "NO! WE CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!"

Sounds like it's a bitch being married to your dad.

I'd say it's the other way around. She's an incessant nagger.

You have no idea how much I wish that would happen.

You're a weird dude. Having fantasies that that might actually happen, thereby fomenting a revolution? :eusa_eh:

You don't want to give your definition of what a "christian" is?

Now go fuck yourself punk.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

will you be saying that when christians are no longer the majority?

Happy Mithra's Birthday!

Regards from Rosie

Happy Saturnailia and Yule!

How nice! Back atcha! If you were nearby I would treat you to some awesome pumpkin pie.

Regards from Rosie

I don't care if you say Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Saturnalia or whatever. If you don't think this is yummy :
Homemade_Pumpkin_Pie.jpg

....THEN you can go fuck yourself!*

:lol:

PIE!

*this is a joke! Don't get offended! :tongue:

I needed to put REPLY in front of "You don't want to give your definition of what a "christian" is?"The other statement was from the one that started the post.
Mea culpa

will you be saying that when christians are no longer the majority?[/QUOTE]

The left started this bullshit by certain establishments forbidding employees many years back to say "Merry Christmas" because an atheist got his/her little feeling hurt.

The PC crowd got all butthurt over it and here we are....

Personally I could give a shit. I don't say Merry anything to anybody. :fu:

how about

Bah Humbug?

imagine the look on their face :D

Run this past them on the origin of the word:

1500s, earlier haliday (c.1200), from old English haligdæg "holy day; Sabbath," from halig "holy" (see holy) + dæg "day" (see day); in 14c. meaning "religious festival."

Here they think they're being all clever and non-religious...

Wait until lefties find out about this!

You people are pretty weird, but hey, thanks for the laugh!!! When I say "Happy Holy days aka holidays", it's meant to be multi-religious as well as "non-denominational or religious". :lol:

Forum List

Back