The normalization of a scandal machine.

TDS thread 1,394.
Trumpism isn't about Trump. It's about the people who adore him, spin for him, attack for him, and enable his worst impulses.

He's just one guy. The problem is, there are plenty of examples in history of "just one guy" doing a lot of damaged when enabled by sycophants.

Like the democrats covering for a senile groper, who now has a bimbo problem?
No, like Trumpism.

Clumsy attempt at deflection noted.

LOL!! Deflection? How long do you think you can keep Biden in the safe room?
Sooner or later Joe will be under that microscope in the bright light.....its just a matter of time.
Trump has been thru it all, and nothing matters, Biden can't hide forever.
Somehow I guess you don't think I see you blatantly trying to change the subject.

I know this is how you are trained, but it doesn't work on everyone.

That's the point, the "subject" is democrat bullshit. You have no candidate so you're throwing spaghetti at Trump hoping something....anything, will stick, it won't. You think calling Trump supporters sycophants or deplorables matters, that we'll see the light and vote for an 80-year old who belongs in a home, instead of the president that's been kicking ass for 3-years? You are very mistaken. "The subject" is November's election, and you have no candidate worth voting for, and no policies worth voting for.

TDS thread 1,394.
Trumpism isn't about Trump. It's about the people who adore him, spin for him, attack for him, and enable his worst impulses.

He's just one guy. The problem is, there are plenty of examples in history of "just one guy" doing a lot of damaged when enabled by sycophants.

Like the democrats covering for a senile groper, who now has a bimbo problem?
No, like Trumpism.

Clumsy attempt at deflection noted.

LOL!! Deflection? How long do you think you can keep Biden in the safe room?
Sooner or later Joe will be under that microscope in the bright light.....its just a matter of time.
Trump has been thru it all, and nothing matters, Biden can't hide forever.
Somehow I guess you don't think I see you blatantly trying to change the subject.

I know this is how you are trained, but it doesn't work on everyone.

That's the point, the "subject" is democrat bullshit. You have no candidate so you're throwing spaghetti at Trump hoping something....anything, will stick, it won't. You think calling Trump supporters sycophants or deplorables matters, that we'll see the light and vote for an 80-year old who belongs in a home, instead of the president that's been kicking ass for 3-years? You are very mistaken. "The subject" is November's election, and you have no candidate worth voting for, and no policies worth voting for.
Yes, the Dems have a lousy candidate. Again.

And what I said about Trumpsters is also true.

OPM chief Dale Cabaniss abruptly resigns

"McEntee's return to the White House has roiled the administration with some officials criticizing the former Trump campaign staffer for what they see as an effort to stock the administration with his friends, including at least three college seniors. McEntee has not responded to questions on stories touching on the hires.

Within the past week, Jonathan Blyth is also no longer chief of staff at OPM and has moved back to OPM’s congressional affairs shop, which he now heads, according to two people familiar with his move, one of which said it reflects McEntee’s growing clout within the administration.

Adding to the tension: The White House has hired a third college senior to be an administration official in a sensitive post, according to four people familiar with the matter."
..................................................................................................................................................
Glad to see at this time of great need for competent staff that Trump isn't bringing in people with the primary criteria being blind allegiance to Dear Leader (wink).

When Trumpleton's saw the Conman-in-Chief say everything was under control did they think that meant over 33K Americans would die from the virus?

In St. Paul, Minnesota, a group calling itself “Liberate Minnesota” has scheduled a protest in violation of stay-at-home orders in front of the home of Gov. Tim Walz and claims that 500 people are likely to show up. The group’s Facebook page says that “now is the time to demand Governor Walz and our state legislators end this lock down!”

In a series of all-caps tweets, Mr. Trump declared “LIBERATE MICHIGAN!” and “LIBERATE MINNESOTA!”

Mr. Trump’s tweets began just moments after a Fox News report by Mike Tobin, a reporter for the network, about protests in Minnesota and elsewhere. The report featured a protester from Virginia saying “those of us who are healthy and want to get out of our house and do business, we need to get this going again. It’s time.”

Forum List

Back