The NRA Has An Anti-Semitism Problem

Well I have been called trash for living in Swansea. Denver, that is. It was made so by poor city planning and the need to shift the blame for illegal aliens and make this a sanctuary city. Our wonderful legislators that should be worried about American poor instead ignored us and ..pander to illegal aliens, Mexicans love their status as "immigrants" and guns, boy howdy. They LOVE making it apparent they have them. Pop pop pop. New Years eve, the 4th of July, or birthday parties, it's like f*cking Fallujah. Really?

I live in Swansea. Not in Wales. Denver. And the gun thing, it's not a shtick. Unlike Tommy whom, likes to bait yanks, I sincerely despise Guns, I have seen what they do. They aren't some kind of blessing to mankind. They are a curse. And the second amendment is an anachronism. Our forefathers never meant for this to enable schools shooters. But it is.

Our forefathers never meant for black people to have the right to vote either so I really don't think a simpering wuss like you can claim to know what was in their hearts.

that's why there was a constitutional amendment dum dum. you seem confused again.

The NRA Has An Anti-Semitism Problem

In part, LaPierre’s speech was McCarthyite, John Birch Society style American nativism: we the common people against the cosmopolitan elites. The Democratic Party, he said, “is now infested with saboteurs who do not believe in capitalism, do not believe in the constitution, do not believe in our freedom, and do not believe in America as we know it. Obama may be gone, but their Utopian dream, it marches on.”

Moreover, “they politicize the Department of Justice, they weaponize the Internal Revenue Service, the EPA, perhaps cripple the FBI and the intelligence community, and seize and embed leadership in all of them to advance their agenda. Absolute control in every corner of our government is their ultimate dream.”

This McCarthyite vision of a cancer destroying America, what Richard Hofstadter called “the paranoid style in American politics,” is classic populism. It posits a good, mostly rural, less educated, implicitly white Volk being undermined by a corrupt, mostly urban, over-educated, and foreign set of elites. Sometimes those elites are actual Jews controlling Hollywood, “the media,” banks, or political structures. Other times, they are “structural Jews” – foreigners, Communists, elites, or other outsider-insiders who don’t share the values of “the people.”

A very insightful article into the foul mind of Wayne.
Do you turds actually believe this crap? No wonder Trump kicked your ass.

I live in Swansea. Not in Wales. Denver. And the gun thing, it's not a shtick. Unlike Tommy whom, likes to bait yanks, I sincerely despise Guns, I have seen what they do. They aren't some kind of blessing to mankind. They are a curse. And the second amendment is an anachronism. Our forefathers never meant for this to enable schools shooters. But it is.

Our forefathers never meant for black people to have the right to vote either so I really don't think a simpering wuss like you can claim to know what was in their hearts.

that's why there was a constitutional amendment dum dum. you seem confused again.

Sorry, but whenever anybody talks about bans, I feel an overwhelming urge to HULK SMASH.

Thank you, sweetpea. I like condescension with a side of patronizing. Goes rather well. The second amendment. The right to own a bloody machine gun, mow people down. HOW is your single gun ownership going to stop what happened in Las Vegas, or Florida? Get real here, it took minutes and many lives before anybody did anything. THAT is too long.

Thank you, sweetpea. I like condescension with a side of patronizing. Goes rather well. The second amendment. The right to own a bloody machine gun, mow people down. HOW is your single gun ownership going to stop what happened in Las Vegas, or Florida? Get real here, it took minutes and many lives before anybody did anything. THAT is too long.

You obviously have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Your pipe dream of an all-out gun ban just isn't gonna fly so give it up.

Last edited:

Mary, the police are after the fact. Basically, they are clean up. That is why I strongly back the 2nd Admendment. To deny individuals the right to defend themselves comes from pure evil or ignorance. History has repeatedly shown this to be true.

You got a little problem here Tommy Tain.. If you can make lists of Jews OPPOSING the NRA, I can up the ante..

Kinda gonna deflate your premise with ONE link... Ready??????

The President of the National Rifle Association is Jewish?

Sandra Froman is only the second woman and the first Jew ever to hold the volunteer position of NRA president. While there are certainly other Jews on her side of the gun debate (including several NRA board members), the vast majority of American Jews and much of the organized Jewish community consistently support gun control measures.
You are talking about tokenism. Even Trump employs low energy Ben Carson to deflect from his obvious racism.
The weight of evidence suggests that there is a problem.

Here is another nailed on example.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...anti-semitic-outburst/?utm_term=.2a74fae1dd1a

Did he get sacked for this ?

"Here is another nailed on example.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...anti-semitic-outburst/?utm_term=.2a74fae1dd1a

Did he get sacked for this ?"

For what is Ben Carson supposed to have been sacked for commenting exactly? Screen Shot or copy and paste the relevant section and/or sections from that Washington Post linked article.
Its not about Ben Carson, its about Ted Nugent. OMG !!

Yes we know it says in the HEADLINE, but to read the ARTICLE you need a Subscription, so post the relevant sections from the article. LOL you get more pathetic now you are posting links to articles you have no idea whats even IN the article.

Here you go.

Gun owners are pressuring the National Rifle Association to boot longtime board member Ted Nugent from the organization’s leadership ranks after the rock star’s social media outburst that depicted prominent American Jews as the men and women “really behind gun control.”

Nugent, an outspoken Second Amendment advocate, posted a photo on Facebook earlier this week calling Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), “Jew York City Mayor Mikey Bloomberg,” former senator Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, among many others, “punks” who would “deny us the basic human right to self defense and to keep and bear arms while many of them have paid hired armed security.”

The Israeli flag appears over or next to each of the 12 faces in the photo, which is the same one that has been shared many times in white supremacist circles, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

The post prompted applause from anti-Semitic and neo-Nazi groups.

Nugent later posted a photo of Nazis rounding up Jews during the Holocaust and described gun-control advocates as “soulless sheep to slaughter.”

Nugent’s Facebook posts triggered cries of anti-Semitism and prompted gun-control activists and Second Amendment advocates alike to call for his removal from NRA’s board of directors; even several leading voices in the gun rights movement say they can no longer justify his “simple-minded” remarks.

The “Cat Scratch Fever” singer has served on the NRA board since 1995.

An NRA spokeswoman told The Washington Post on Wednesday that “individual board members do not speak for the NRA.”

[Ted Nugent rocks the political world]

Nugent’s comments have landed him in trouble in the past. He has targeted the Supreme Court, Trayvon Martin and Hillary Clinton. He once called President Obama a “sub-human mongrel” — and then apologized. (Even Nugent’s own brother said he had “clearly crossed a line.”)

But he has shown no remorse this time, even as other gun rights activists have taken to publicly criticizing him.

Amid the backlash, Nugent on Wednesday reposted his 2010 tribute to Aaron Zelman, who founded Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership.

“My hero, my American BloodBrother and an American Warrior legend, the great Aaron Zelman perfectly represented all free men who refuse to be controlled by others or denied our God given right to keep and bear arms,” he wrote at the time. “We stand repulsed by the ugly soullessness of unarmed helplessness.”

On Wednesday, Nugent pointed out that Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership recently criticized him for this week’s controversial comments.

“How tragic that the self inflicted scourge of political correctness can blind so many otherwise intelligent people!” he wrote on Facebook.

But Bob Owens, editor for BearingArms.com, wrote online this week that Nugent should have realized he “stepped in it” when “even-tempered pro-gun folks took issue” with his Facebook posts.

Instead, Nugent rehashed his point in another post — comparing Jewish gun-control advocates to Nazis.

“What sort of racist prejudiced POS could possibly not know that Jews for gun control are Nazis in disguise?” Nugent wrote.

Owens said many gun rights advocates are now “simply done with Nugent.”

“They’re tired of feeling that they have to defend his half-baked rhetoric and simple-minded outbursts,” Owens wrote on BearingArms.com. “Many people are calling for him to resign from the NRA Board and for him to have his membership stripped from him.

“While I think forcing him out of the NRA entirely is a bit much, I do think he owes the world a sincere apology. If he can’t find that sincerity in his heart, then he has no business being on the board of an inclusive organization such as the National Rifle Association.”

[Cheat sheet: Ted Nugent’s greatest hits]

In fact, many gun owners who once supported Nugent seem to have changed their minds.

His recent Facebook posts are littered with negative comments suggesting that he may have gone too far.

One commenter called Nugent’s post “disgraceful.”

“Uncle Ted, I support (many) of your viewpoints, and have been a long term fan of your music,” the man wrote, “but this time you’ve gone way over the line.”

Another user told Nugent: “You sank low here.”

“I call total f—— b——- here,” he wrote. “I am a Jewish conservative gun owner. This is just f—— hate. I’ve always supported you, but f— you Ted.”

Debbie Schlussel, a conservative political commentator and columnist, called out Nugent for mocking Holocaust survivors.

“As a religious Jew who testified with you in the Michigan Senate for relaxing gun laws and strengthening the 2nd Amendment, I’m absolutely disgusted but not at all surprised that you are showing what I always suspected: that you are a Jew-hater and a piece of crap,” she wrote. “Ted Nugent Endorses Jews, then Announces He Hates Jews. Also, I’m sickened you invoke the slogan of Jewish Holocaust survivors, ‘Never Again’ in mockery.”

[Nugent says Obama administration is like Nazis]

Robert Farago, publisher of the Truth About Guns, said that Nugent’s remarks “take it to the next, deeply disgusting level” and asked the NRA to act.

“Mr. Nugent should remove this post and ‘clarify’ his statement,” he wrote on his group’s website. “The NRA should distance itself from Mr. Nugent. They should revoke his membership and remove him from their Board.”

Anti-Defamation League Director Jonathan Greenblatt said Nugent’s comments were “nothing short of conspiratorial anti-Semitism.”

“Regardless of one’s views on gun control, this kind of scapegoating of an entire religious group is completely unacceptable and completely divorced from reality,” Greenblatt said in a statement. “It should go without saying that anti-Semitism has no place in the gun control debate.

“Nugent should be ashamed for promoting anti-Semitic content, and we hope that good people on both sides of the gun control debate will reject his tactics and his message.”

Dan Gross, president of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, took aim at Nugent as well after being featured in the Facebook post.

“Ted Nugent’s latest comments go beyond being anti-Semitic — they are ignorant and do nothing but fuel hate,” Gross said in a statement. “Personally, I am repulsed — my brother was shot and seriously wounded in a religiously-motivated mass shooting on the observation deck of the Empire State Building. Reasonable people on both sides of the debate recognize Mr. Nugent’s comments for what they are: hate speech and nothing more.”

Gross added that Nugent’s posts were “yet another clear sign of how out of touch NRA’s leadership and Board” are with the group’s members.

What's the gun from Tommy's country?

#1 Mark III?
Well. I own one + 150+ rounds of ammo and Tommy doesn't.

How free are you in your country, Tommy Boy?

Not as free as me. You can't have one, yet I can, and do. How does that make you feeel?

What happened at Las Vegas AND Florida should show everyone that the police are impotent, indifferent and can't protect you. You have to be able to protect yourself and your family and don't depend on cops. Hell, even the SCOTUS ruled in 2005 that it's not the police department's job to protect you. I knew that a long time ago. They work for whatever incorporated city that hired them to enforce acts, statutes, codes and ordinances to raise money for their employers.

Last edited:
You are talking about tokenism. Even Trump employs low energy Ben Carson to deflect from his obvious racism.

For what is Ben Carson supposed to have been sacked for commenting exactly? Screen Shot or copy and paste the relevant section and/or sections from that Washington Post linked article.

Yes we know it says in the HEADLINE, but to read the ARTICLE you need a Subscription, so post the relevant sections from the article. LOL you get more pathetic now you are posting links to articles you have no idea whats even IN the article.

Here you go.

Gun owners are pressuring the National Rifle Association to boot longtime board member Ted Nugent from the organization’s leadership ranks after the rock star’s social media outburst that depicted prominent American Jews as the men and women “really behind gun control.”

Nugent, an outspoken Second Amendment advocate, posted a photo on Facebook earlier this week calling Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), “Jew York City Mayor Mikey Bloomberg,” former senator Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and Harvard law professor Alan Dershowitz, among many others, “punks” who would “deny us the basic human right to self defense and to keep and bear arms while many of them have paid hired armed security.”

The Israeli flag appears over or next to each of the 12 faces in the photo, which is the same one that has been shared many times in white supremacist circles, according to the Anti-Defamation League.

Nugent later posted a photo of Nazis rounding up Jews during the Holocaust and described gun-control advocates as “soulless sheep to slaughter.”

Nugent’s Facebook posts triggered cries of anti-Semitism and prompted gun-control activists and Second Amendment advocates alike to call for his removal from NRA’s board of directors; even several leading voices in the gun rights movement say they can no longer justify his “simple-minded” remarks.

An NRA spokeswoman told The Washington Post on Wednesday that “individual board members do not speak for the NRA.”

Nugent’s comments have landed him in trouble in the past. He has targeted the Supreme Court, Trayvon Martin and Hillary Clinton. He once called President Obama a “sub-human mongrel” — and then apologized. (Even Nugent’s own brother said he had “clearly crossed a line.”)

But he has shown no remorse this time, even as other gun rights activists have taken to publicly criticizing him.

Amid the backlash, Nugent on Wednesday reposted his 2010 tribute to Aaron Zelman, who founded Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership.

“My hero, my American BloodBrother and an American Warrior legend, the great Aaron Zelman perfectly represented all free men who refuse to be controlled by others or denied our God given right to keep and bear arms,” he wrote at the time. “We stand repulsed by the ugly soullessness of unarmed helplessness.”

On Wednesday, Nugent pointed out that Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership recently criticized him for this week’s controversial comments.

“How tragic that the self inflicted scourge of political correctness can blind so many otherwise intelligent people!” he wrote on Facebook.

But Bob Owens, editor for BearingArms.com, wrote online this week that Nugent should have realized he “stepped in it” when “even-tempered pro-gun folks took issue” with his Facebook posts.

Instead, Nugent rehashed his point in another post — comparing Jewish gun-control advocates to Nazis.

“What sort of racist prejudiced POS could possibly not know that Jews for gun control are Nazis in disguise?” Nugent wrote.

“They’re tired of feeling that they have to defend his half-baked rhetoric and simple-minded outbursts,” Owens wrote on BearingArms.com. “Many people are calling for him to resign from the NRA Board and for him to have his membership stripped from him.

“While I think forcing him out of the NRA entirely is a bit much, I do think he owes the world a sincere apology. If he can’t find that sincerity in his heart, then he has no business being on the board of an inclusive organization such as the National Rifle Association.”

In fact, many gun owners who once supported Nugent seem to have changed their minds.

His recent Facebook posts are littered with negative comments suggesting that he may have gone too far.

“Uncle Ted, I support (many) of your viewpoints, and have been a long term fan of your music,” the man wrote, “but this time you’ve gone way over the line.”

“I call total f—— b——- here,” he wrote. “I am a Jewish conservative gun owner. This is just f—— hate. I’ve always supported you, but f— you Ted.”

Debbie Schlussel, a conservative political commentator and columnist, called out Nugent for mocking Holocaust survivors.

“As a religious Jew who testified with you in the Michigan Senate for relaxing gun laws and strengthening the 2nd Amendment, I’m absolutely disgusted but not at all surprised that you are showing what I always suspected: that you are a Jew-hater and a piece of crap,” she wrote. “Ted Nugent Endorses Jews, then Announces He Hates Jews. Also, I’m sickened you invoke the slogan of Jewish Holocaust survivors, ‘Never Again’ in mockery.”

Robert Farago, publisher of the Truth About Guns, said that Nugent’s remarks “take it to the next, deeply disgusting level” and asked the NRA to act.

“Mr. Nugent should remove this post and ‘clarify’ his statement,” he wrote on his group’s website. “The NRA should distance itself from Mr. Nugent. They should revoke his membership and remove him from their Board.”

Anti-Defamation League Director Jonathan Greenblatt said Nugent’s comments were “nothing short of conspiratorial anti-Semitism.”

“Regardless of one’s views on gun control, this kind of scapegoating of an entire religious group is completely unacceptable and completely divorced from reality,” Greenblatt said in a statement. “It should go without saying that anti-Semitism has no place in the gun control debate.

“Nugent should be ashamed for promoting anti-Semitic content, and we hope that good people on both sides of the gun control debate will reject his tactics and his message.”

Dan Gross, president of the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, took aim at Nugent as well after being featured in the Facebook post.

“Ted Nugent’s latest comments go beyond being anti-Semitic — they are ignorant and do nothing but fuel hate,” Gross said in a statement. “Personally, I am repulsed — my brother was shot and seriously wounded in a religiously-motivated mass shooting on the observation deck of the Empire State Building. Reasonable people on both sides of the debate recognize Mr. Nugent’s comments for what they are: hate speech and nothing more.”

Gross added that Nugent’s posts were “yet another clear sign of how out of touch NRA’s leadership and Board” are with the group’s members.

#1 Mark III?

Not as free as me. You can't have one, yet I can, and do. How does that make you feeel?

If it's in the shop as often as Brit cars -- maybe he doesn't WANT one.. :5_1_12024: I really really wanted one of those sexy little vintage Triumphs until I test drove one and took a good look..

Here you go.

#1 Mark III?

If it's in the shop as often as Brit cars -- maybe he doesn't WANT one.. :5_1_12024:

In reality, he couldn't have one if he needed one, even when he needs one to fight off Muslim invaders. That's how it is.

Sad.

Some of you don't see the irony our pro gun culture is having now on our culture NOW as apposed to say 100 years ago. European wizened and wise generals didn't know their arse from a hole in the ground in just the same way. Machine guns? It led to a stalemate for almost 4 years. We don't NEED machine guns in a free country. And murdering children? We need to defend THAT? Penn & Teller, they are clueless. I beg them to please reply to my post.

Some of you don't see the irony our pro gun culture is having now on our culture NOW as apposed to say 100 years ago. European wizened and wise generals didn't know their arse from a hole in the ground in just the same way. Machine guns? It led to a stalemate for almost 4 years. We don't NEED machine guns in a free country. And murdering children? We need to defend THAT? Penn & Teller, they are clueless. I beg them to please reply to my post.

Our culture now is a bunch of brainwashed lemmings, terrified of guns and expecting the government to protect them, but they won't, because: Ineptitude.

This is the culture leftists (In America) have fostered. They must need more useless government to protect them, but all they really need to do is protect themselves. The government fails all the time.

Get it Tommy?

"The FORWARD" ???? As in "forward march" to Socialist glory and fame??? What do we sing as we "march forward" for "social justice" and Karl Marx???

It's not just me. Its a fucking fact.. They ARE socialists. Nay and a few Communists. They got wounded and they lashed out. Go march with them...

Citelighter is the fast, fun, and easy way to do research

The term "forward" became part of the jargon of the myriad communist movements of the Third World and their fellow travelers. Even after the fall of the Berlin Wall, and even in democratic states, Soviet-aligned liberation parties--such as South Africa's African National Congress--echoed the "forward" cry.
Your best bet would be to quietly walk away from this thread.

Here you go.

#1 Mark III?

It makes me chuckle at your stupidity.How can you be free when you need an armoury to go and buy a bottle of milk ?
When you are happy to see your kids slaughtered every week because you are too afraid to let go of your guns.
You arent free at all.

I just wanted to repeat, that only a fool would believe that the NRA has any problem with "antisemitism".

THe OP did NOTHING to support it's moronic and vile claim.

Not just the NRA having an Anti-Semitism problem, they also have a White Supremacist problem now :rolleyes-41:

They sorta do...the NRA has gone too far off fear mongering and divisive tactics and it's starting to cost them some support. The antisemitic claim is faulty, the white supremacist angle - not so much.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-upsetting-gun-owners/?utm_term=.ec557ee13b8b

NRA Issues Call for White Supremacy and Armed Insurrection – BillMoyers.com

President George H Bush resigned his NRA membership after an NRA fund raising letter made horrible statements about law enforcement after the Oklahoma City bombing- equating them to jack booted thugs, using the type of messaging that white supremacists identify with:

FACT CHECK: Did George H.W. Bush Resign from the NRA?
The explosion brought out the best in many Americans. It brought out the worst traits in the NRA, especially its hotheaded hype.

The most ill-timed screed was an NRA fund-raising letter slamming federal agents as “armed terrorists dressed in Ninja black … jack-booted thugs armed to the teeth who break down doors, open fire with automatic weapons and kill law-abiding citizens.”

Even on TV shows a week after the Oklahoma blast, NRA executive veep Wayne LaPierre wouldn’t disavow the slurs.

That rabid zealotry is losing the gun lobby its clout and friends in high places — and could self-destruct the NRA with inner feuds.

The most prominent defector is George Bush, so furious that in effect he ripped up this NRA membership card.

What steamed Mr. Bush was NRA President Tom Washington’s calling the 1993 Waco, Texas, raid an example of “black-suited, masked, massively armed mobs of screaming, swearing agents invading homes of innocents.”

The former president, who knew an agent slain at Waco and another in Oklahoma City, flared: “Your broadside deeply offends my sense of honor and decency …”

My experience is that white supremacists and anti Semites tend to overlap as communities.

Here you go.

#1 Mark III?

It makes me chuckle at your stupidity.How can you be free when you need an armoury to go and buy a bottle of milk ?
When you are happy to see your kids slaughtered every week because you are too afraid to let go of your guns.
You arent free at all.

It makes me chuckle at your stupidity.How can you be free when you need an
Shillelagh
to go and buy a bottle of milk ?
When you are happy to see your kids slaughtered every week because you are too afraid to let go of your Muslims.
You arent free at all.

How 'bout them Muslim bombers and drivers, dude?

I just wanted to repeat, that only a fool would believe that the NRA has any problem with "antisemitism".

THe OP did NOTHING to support it's moronic and vile claim.

Not just the NRA having an Anti-Semitism problem, they also have a White Supremacist problem now :rolleyes-41:

They sorta do...the NRA has gone too far off fear mongering and divisive tactics and it's starting to cost them some support. The antisemitic claim is faulty, the white supremacist angle - not so much.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-upsetting-gun-owners/?utm_term=.ec557ee13b8b

NRA Issues Call for White Supremacy and Armed Insurrection – BillMoyers.com

President George H Bush resigned his NRA membership after an NRA fund raising letter made horrible statements about law enforcement after the Oklahoma City bombing- equating them to jack booted thugs, using the type of messaging that white supremacists identify with:

FACT CHECK: Did George H.W. Bush Resign from the NRA?
The explosion brought out the best in many Americans. It brought out the worst traits in the NRA, especially its hotheaded hype.

The most ill-timed screed was an NRA fund-raising letter slamming federal agents as “armed terrorists dressed in Ninja black … jack-booted thugs armed to the teeth who break down doors, open fire with automatic weapons and kill law-abiding citizens.”

Even on TV shows a week after the Oklahoma blast, NRA executive veep Wayne LaPierre wouldn’t disavow the slurs.

That rabid zealotry is losing the gun lobby its clout and friends in high places — and could self-destruct the NRA with inner feuds.

The most prominent defector is George Bush, so furious that in effect he ripped up this NRA membership card.

What steamed Mr. Bush was NRA President Tom Washington’s calling the 1993 Waco, Texas, raid an example of “black-suited, masked, massively armed mobs of screaming, swearing agents invading homes of innocents.”

The former president, who knew an agent slain at Waco and another in Oklahoma City, flared: “Your broadside deeply offends my sense of honor and decency …”

My experience is that white supremacists and anti Semites tend to overlap as communities.
Yes they do, but that doesn’t mean the NRA is antisemitic.

Our culture now is a bunch of brainwashed lemmings, terrified of guns and expecting the government to protect them, but they won't, because: Ineptitude.

This is the culture leftists (In America) have fostered. They must need more useless government to protect them, but all they really need to do is protect themselves. The government fails all the time.
People aren`t terrified of guns but they`re terrified that they may be shot at a concert, school, church, mall, workplace, etc. Why is that so hard to understand? It certainly is the governments job when it`s a public health issue and it is. What type of weapon do you think second graders should carry to protect themselves?

Forum List

Back