🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The NRA is now controlling the United States Senate

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/24/opinion/the-senate-defers-to-the-nra.html?_r=1

Well, it is true. Maybe we should all begin sending our withholding taxes directly to the NRA. What is the NRA going to do in 2017 when President Hillary Clinton nominates an ultra-liberal justice to the Supreme Court?

WHAT A BUNCH OF IMBECILS!

You don't realize that the anti gun left wing donors far outweigh the NRA....as far as giving money to politicians...right.........all of the Unions, the lawyers, and the other groups are anti gun, and vote anti gun....the NRA is one group vs. all of them.......so get real....
Police have unions and are not anti-gun..and there are so many fallacies I need not continue..

Please...try to understand the truth, the facts and the reality before you post....

The NRA is 74 on this list......and 73 on down....you find all the unions and all their money going to anti gun candidates...

7 of the top 10 political donations come from unions.....anti gun unions

15 of the top 20 groups donating are anti gun ......

the NRA is 74 on the list for political donations....

You anti gunners can't win the argument...so you lie and demonize.....twits.

Top Organization Contributors | OpenSecrets

The NRA is controlling the agenda for the United States Senate. You see nothing wrong with that?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/24/opinion/the-senate-defers-to-the-nra.html?_r=1

Well, it is true. Maybe we should all begin sending our withholding taxes directly to the NRA. What is the NRA going to do in 2017 when President Hillary Clinton nominates an ultra-liberal justice to the Supreme Court?

You don't realize that the anti gun left wing donors far outweigh the NRA....as far as giving money to politicians...right.........all of the Unions, the lawyers, and the other groups are anti gun, and vote anti gun....the NRA is one group vs. all of them.......so get real....
Police have unions and are not anti-gun..and there are so many fallacies I need not continue..

Please...try to understand the truth, the facts and the reality before you post....

The NRA is 74 on this list......and 73 on down....you find all the unions and all their money going to anti gun candidates...

7 of the top 10 political donations come from unions.....anti gun unions

15 of the top 20 groups donating are anti gun ......

the NRA is 74 on the list for political donations....

You anti gunners can't win the argument...so you lie and demonize.....twits.

Top Organization Contributors | OpenSecrets
I hasppen to support the 2nd, but I don't support posters that feel you need to have people read their minds to know what they are talking about..

The NRA is controlling the agenda for the United States Senate. You see nothing wrong with that?

How do you figure that....I showed you 73 groups that give more money than the NRA, and you are saying that since they pay more money than the NRA they aren't controlling the Senate instead...the NRA is a one issue group....the left wing groups are all anti gun...........

Get real.

Only imbeciles I'm seeing in this thread are the one that wrote the bullshit opinion and the OP. The senate said they weren't going consider a nomination long before your dear leader nominated this asshole. So the NRA had nothing to do with that decision, but Americans sure as hell did, I told both my senators to do exactly what they're doing.

How do you figure that....I showed you 73 groups that give more money than the NRA, and you are saying that since they pay more money than the NRA they aren't controlling the Senate instead...the NRA is a one issue group....the left wing groups are all anti gun...........

Get real.

Read the article!

Get real.

Read the article!

Let me guess.......blah, blah, the NRA is evil....blah blah.....

the NRA has nothing to do with stopping this guy from getting a vote.....all the people who voted in a Republican majority in the Senate did that.....You can also tell obama was not serious when he appointed this guy...why? Because he is a male and he is white....if obama really wanted him he would be female and a minority.

the NRA has nothing to do with stopping this guy from getting a vote.....all the people who voted in a Republican majority in the Senate did that.....You can also tell obama was not serious when he appointed this guy...why? Because he is a male and he is white....if obama really wanted him he would be female and a minority.

Too bad that after Phrump loses in November, and the Dems take the Senate that Hillary might decide to pick a much more liberal judge. But that is what old multi-chin McConnell has asked for.

Too bad that after Phrump loses in November, and the Dems take the Senate that Hillary might decide to pick a much more liberal judge. But that is what old multi-chin McConnell has asked for.

Yeah.....can she nominate a Judge from a federal prison? I am sure whoever President Trump appoints as Attorney General will put her someplace nice...

There wont be an election. Obama will declare himself President For Life and dissolve Congress.

There wont be an election. Obama will declare himself President For Life and dissolve Congress.

You are thinking about King Phrump.

You are thinking about King Phrump.
Trump is currently the Preisdent? Wow, who knew?

Or maybe the POTUS, regardless of party affiliation, should start nominating individuals for SCOTUS who support the US Constitution as written rather than those who would rewrite it from the bench.

If you want to support the constitution is written, wouldn't that limit gun ownership to guns available in 1780?

That is why the NRA is the only charitable organization I give money to. I actually see my money being used for what it was intended. Thanks for posting that. It's good to see my money isn't wasted.

That is why the NRA is the only charitable organization I give money to. I actually see my money being used for what it was intended. Thanks for posting that. It's good to see my money isn't wasted.

Marketing guns for the manufacturers?

In the days after the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre on Dec. 14, executives with a half-dozen major U.S. gun manufacturers contacted the National Rifle Association. The firearm industry representatives didn’t call the NRA, which they support with millions of dollars each year, to issue directives. On the contrary, they sought guidance on how to handle the public-relations crisis, according to people familiar with the situation who agreed to interviews on the condition they remain anonymous.

Why Gun Makers Fear the NRA

Forum List

Back