🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The NRA is now controlling the United States Senate

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/24/opinion/the-senate-defers-to-the-nra.html?_r=1

Well, it is true. Maybe we should all begin sending our withholding taxes directly to the NRA. What is the NRA going to do in 2017 when President Hillary Clinton nominates an ultra-liberal justice to the Supreme Court?

WHAT A BUNCH OF IMBECILS!
The gun manufacturers and retailers of America are probably praying every day for a Hillary Clinton presidency.

After all, their OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ SO BuY MOAR marketing campaign has been a raging success. Record sales, ammo hoarding, it's been a real boon.

So of course they are looking forward to a HILEREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ ad campaign for the next eight years. I have no doubt the rubes will fall for it again.

The gun lobby will be popping champagne corks by the thousands if Clinton wins.

o6m9m1.jpg

Yup! I fell for it. I bought a AR-15, a Remington 30-06, a Henry Rifle, a double barrel 20 ga, and a brand new Ruger for concealed carry. Oh, I suffer so! Please don't punish me anymore!

What no Sig's? :eusa_eh:

Oh yes, but I had that before 0bama came into office.

I served for 20+ years in the military, and have had a concealed carry permit for as long as I can remember. It's a pain in the ass when I get pulled over for a traffic violation because my conceal carry shows up on the cop's computer and they get nervous. I have to make sure both hands are on the wheel when they approach my vehicle.

I taught my children how to shoot when my youngest was six years old.

I don't talk about what guns I own as that is my private business.

I have never joined the NRA, and never fell for the OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ panic bullshit. It's stupid. Unfortunately, I meet a lot of gullible rubes at gun shows who have a lot of really crackpot ideas in their heads. They are some scary people and are really giving gun owners a bad name.

Some of them have made a friend of mine so nervous he won't go to firing ranges any more because there are so many of them there. He goes out into the woods to practice, and I have taken to doing the same.

I served for 20+ years in the military, and have had a concealed carry permit for as long as I can remember. I taught my children how to shoot when my youngest was six years old.

I have never joined the NRA, and never fell for the OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ panic bullshit. It's stupid. Unfortunately, I meet a lot of gullible rubes at gun shows who have a lot of really crackpot ideas in their heads. They are some scary people and are really giving gun owners a bad name.

Some of them have made a friend of mine so nervous he won't go to firing ranges any more because there are so many of them there. He goes out into the woods to practice.

Good! I hate waiting for a spot at the range to open. Wish more gun owners were pussies like that.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/24/opinion/the-senate-defers-to-the-nra.html?_r=1

Well, it is true. Maybe we should all begin sending our withholding taxes directly to the NRA. What is the NRA going to do in 2017 when President Hillary Clinton nominates an ultra-liberal justice to the Supreme Court?

The gun manufacturers and retailers of America are probably praying every day for a Hillary Clinton presidency.

After all, their OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ SO BuY MOAR marketing campaign has been a raging success. Record sales, ammo hoarding, it's been a real boon.

So of course they are looking forward to a HILEREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ ad campaign for the next eight years. I have no doubt the rubes will fall for it again.

o6m9m1.jpg

Yup! I fell for it. I bought a AR-15, a Remington 30-06, a Henry Rifle, a double barrel 20 ga, and a brand new Ruger for concealed carry. Oh, I suffer so! Please don't punish me anymore!

Okay got it, Ruger Guide Gun in .338 Winchester Magnum, Colt AR-15, my 3rd Sig Elite Dark.

Or maybe the POTUS, regardless of party affiliation, should start nominating individuals for SCOTUS who support the US Constitution as written rather than those who would rewrite it from the bench.

If you want to support the constitution is written, wouldn't that limit gun ownership to guns available in 1780?
No.

Is that not the stupidest argument you have ever heard? Cracks me up when an idiot says that.

I served for 20+ years in the military, and have had a concealed carry permit for as long as I can remember. I taught my children how to shoot when my youngest was six years old.

Some of them have made a friend of mine so nervous he won't go to firing ranges any more because there are so many of them there. He goes out into the woods to practice.

Good! I hate waiting for a spot at the range to open. Wish more gun owners were pussies like that.
When you go in the woods, you don't have to wait for anything or anybody.

o6m9m1.jpg

Okay got it, Ruger Guide Gun in .338 Winchester Magnum, Colt AR-15, my 3rd Sig Elite Dark.

I see the mean old NRA has made you suffer too! I hope you can one day recover.

Some of them have made a friend of mine so nervous he won't go to firing ranges any more because there are so many of them there. He goes out into the woods to practice, and I have taken to doing the same.
You're probably too cheap to pay the range fees.

But obbie would outlaw guns if he could. He absolutely will make that a litmus test for any Supreme nominee.

Or maybe the POTUS, regardless of party affiliation, should start nominating individuals for SCOTUS who support the US Constitution as written rather than those who would rewrite it from the bench.

If you want to support the constitution is written, wouldn't that limit gun ownership to guns available in 1780?

There were many quite dangerous self defense weapons in use in 1780 that are currently illegal to own, are you proposing to make them legal again?

As for the NRA "now" controlling the Senate, this is not a new development. The NRA has owned the Senate forever. Even most Democrats feel the need to have a photo op where they are holding a gun. It's been that way for a long time.

Ok, ok, there's another good reason to go; you can shoot at any kind of target you want to. I remember using TVs, sinks, pots and pans, as well as bottles and cans. Unfortunately, I own no wooded land, nor do I know someone who does.

o6m9m1.jpg

I see the mean old NRA has made you suffer too! I hope you can one day recover.

I'll live...home invasion scum won't!

Ok, ok, there's another good reason to go; you can shoot at any kind of target you want to. I remember using TVs, sinks, pots and pans, as well as bottles and cans. Unfortunately, I own no wooded land, nor do I know someone who does.
And you can put the targets at any distances and various angles (up, down, left, right). Way better than a range.

My kids are all dead-eye shots.

No Supreme Court Nominee will be considered if he/she has not been approved by the NRA

Hon Mitch McConnel

:banana::banana::banana::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2:

LMAO that's going to piss the left right the hell off :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I usually go about noon, not busy then

omg, another day another lie to stir up division and hate. it never ENDS.

Vote out this nasty democrat party with people like the op, Obama, Hillary, Bernie, etc in it. and never vote them in again to run our government and lives, please

How are Democrats running your life?

Obamacare

Obamacare

Didn't the ACA help Americans with preexisting conditions receive health care insurance?
Mandatory insurance is nothing more than legalized extortion…

No Supreme Court Nominee will be considered if he/she has not been approved by the NRA

Hon Mitch McConnel

:banana::banana::banana::Boom2::Boom2::Boom2:

LMAO that's going to piss the left right the hell off :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Fuck the sons of bitches

Let them move to Cuba

Forum List

Back