🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The NRA is now controlling the United States Senate

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/24/opinion/the-senate-defers-to-the-nra.html?_r=1

Well, it is true. Maybe we should all begin sending our withholding taxes directly to the NRA. What is the NRA going to do in 2017 when President Hillary Clinton nominates an ultra-liberal justice to the Supreme Court?

WHAT A BUNCH OF IMBECILS!

I doubt her EOs or nominations will make it very far out of the rubber room she'll be residing in.

It really doesn't matter who the Dem nominee is, the Phrump cannot win the General with 16% of the Hispanic vote and 20% of the Black vote. he will need 100% of the white vote and I AIN'T VOTING FOR THE LUNATIC!

What percentage of the black and Latino vote did Bush 43 get?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/24/opinion/the-senate-defers-to-the-nra.html?_r=1

Well, it is true. Maybe we should all begin sending our withholding taxes directly to the NRA. What is the NRA going to do in 2017 when President Hillary Clinton nominates an ultra-liberal justice to the Supreme Court?

I doubt her EOs or nominations will make it very far out of the rubber room she'll be residing in.

It really doesn't matter who the Dem nominee is, the Phrump cannot win the General with 16% of the Hispanic vote and 20% of the Black vote. he will need 100% of the white vote and I AIN'T VOTING FOR THE LUNATIC!

You're forgetting Trumps REAL objective; Keeping a Republican out of the White House.

omg, another day another lie to stir up division and hate. it never ENDS.

Vote out this nasty democrat party with people like the op, Obama, Hillary, Bernie, etc in it. and never vote them in again to run our government and lives, please

How are Democrats running your life?

You're forgetting Trumps REAL objective; Keeping a Republican out of the White House.

I have been thinking that for some time. And if his supporters actually used their brains, they might also realize his mission. BUT DON'T TELL THEM...YET!

Vote out this nasty democrat party with people like the op, Obama, Hillary, Bernie, etc in it. and never vote them in again to run our government and lives, please

Staph has not been the same since her guy left...

They will need to do their Constitutional duty and over throw the tyrannical government, which is the primary reason for the 2nd.

They will need to do their Constitutional duty and over throw the tyrannical government, which is the primary reason for the 2nd.

Who are 'they,' ISIS?

You don't realize that the anti gun left wing donors far outweigh the NRA....as far as giving money to politicians...right.........all of the Unions, the lawyers, and the other groups are anti gun, and vote anti gun....the NRA is one group vs. all of them.......so get real....

You don't realize that the anti gun left wing donors far outweigh the NRA....as far as giving money to politicians...right.........all of the Unions, the lawyers, and the other groups are anti gun, and vote anti gun....the NRA is one group vs. all of them.......so get real....

You're not going to list health care workers who see the effects that guns play in hurting and killing people, are you?

Obamacare

Obamacare

Didn't the ACA help Americans with preexisting conditions receive health care insurance?

The gun manufacturers and retailers of America are probably praying every day for a Hillary Clinton presidency.

After all, their OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ SO BuY MOAR marketing campaign has been a raging success. Record sales, ammo hoarding, it's been a real boon.

So of course they are looking forward to a HILEREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ ad campaign for the next eight years. I have no doubt the rubes will fall for it again.

The gun lobby will be popping champagne corks by the thousands if Clinton wins.

o6m9m1.jpg

Last edited:

That is why the NRA is the only charitable organization I give money to. I actually see my money being used for what it was intended. Thanks for posting that. It's good to see my money isn't wasted.

That is why the NRA is the only charitable organization I give money to. I actually see my money being used for what it was intended. Thanks for posting that. It's good to see my money isn't wasted.

Marketing guns for the manufacturers?

In the days after the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre on Dec. 14, executives with a half-dozen major U.S. gun manufacturers contacted the National Rifle Association. The firearm industry representatives didn’t call the NRA, which they support with millions of dollars each year, to issue directives. On the contrary, they sought guidance on how to handle the public-relations crisis, according to people familiar with the situation who agreed to interviews on the condition they remain anonymous.

Why Gun Makers Fear the NRA

So, do you have a point? I mean other than the one between your ears?

The gun manufacturers and retailers of America are probably praying every day for a Hillary Clinton presidency.

After all, their OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ SO BuY MOAR marketing campaign has been a raging success. Record sales, ammo hoarding, it's been a real boon.

So of course they are looking forward to a HILEREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ ad campaign for the next eight years. I have no doubt the rubes will fall for it again.

o6m9m1.jpg

Yup! I fell for it. I bought a AR-15, a Remington 30-06, a Henry Rifle, a double barrel 20 ga, and a brand new Ruger for concealed carry. Oh, I suffer so! Please don't punish me anymore!

o6m9m1.jpg

Yup! I fell for it. I bought a AR-15, a Remington 30-06, a Henry Rifle, a double barrel 20 ga, and a brand new Ruger for concealed carry. Oh, I suffer so! Please don't punish me anymore!
And you will fall for it again if Hillary is President.

So which one of your guns did Obama come for? :lol:

How freaking paranoid can you get? More distraction from the Times while ISIS grows more powerful? If the NRA is controlling the senate the global warmers must be controlling everything else. Didn't the secretary of state tell us that our greatest fear was global warming even after the Paris bombing and while the terrorists were planning the Brussels bombing?

You're not going to list health care workers who see the effects that guns play in hurting and killing people, are you?

I'm a healthcare worker, have been for 33 years. I have seen what criminals can do and that is why I own guns.

o6m9m1.jpg

What no Sig's? :eusa_eh:

o6m9m1.jpg

And you will fall for it again if Hillary is President.

So which one of your guns did Obama come for? :lol:

Probably. They keep making some very sweet weapons. That Bond Arms hand cannon is pretty nice. There's one that looks like a cell phone when it's concealed. I could go on.

Forum List

Back