The NRA vs "Me Too" Corporations

I'm never wrong.
I would guess that you took a circa 1980's self-esteem class. You know, that ones that suggested that attendees should create a persona of ridiculously pumped up ego as a mask for insecurity. It followed the assertion that 'as you think so shall you become'.

Not working.

I never needed any such 'course.'

Folks like you prove that I am never wrong.

Thanks so much.

If you ever develop the courage.....deal with the issue:
I asked this:
You made the error of posting this inanity...
"There's not a thing that Delta upper management does that doesn't revolve around maximizing profits."

How does falling in line and being politically correct, alienating potential customers, maximize profits????????

Of course, you were unable to respond to this in a cogent fashion, as your statement was counter-intuitive on its face.
I've answered your question and anyone with a brain can see that. I suspect that you just want to bump your own thread.

See....now I've reduced you to lying.

"There's not a thing that Delta upper management does that doesn't revolve around maximizing profits."

How does falling in line and being politically correct, alienating potential customers, maximize profits????????

The only possible answer is that organizations that have insulted 50% of the nation are not maximizing their profits.

Here is the canned response I received from Enterprise

-Geaux

--

In order to better serve you, we have sent this feedback to the corporate office that oversees this location. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to give them a call. Thank you for choosing Enterprise, we appreciate your business!

Response: Sharon - 02/23/2018 01:57 PM

Dear Mr. xxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting Enterprise holdings. My name is Sharon and I will be happy to help you today.

Enterprise Holdings doesn’t sponsor, endorse or take a political stance with any organization. We regularly review our discount offers and decide which ones continue to make sense for our business.

Your reference number for this incident is: xxxxx-xxxxx

Sincerely,

Sharon

Enterprise holdings customer care

Customer: xxxxx xxxxxx - 02/23/2018 09:13 AM

I am notifying you today that as a result of your decision to cancel discounts for NRA members, I will no longer be an Enterprise Customer in the future.

xxx

I applaud your superb handling of the situation.

It appears many who are not held sway by fear of Leftist retribution, have done the same.

Very American of you.

Fear of Enterprise Rent-a-car's retribution? :21:

How brave.

Let's go over the Left's plans for America:

1. Start by trying to control what people say and think…target any who stray from the orthodoxy…get them fired from their jobs…ridicule them...make sure everybody was afraid to disagree.

2. Work to disarm the population…take their guns away, so they’d be entirely dependent on government for their safety….and unable to resist any unpopular government

3. ... systematically target any institution that oppose your power: churches, the family, and independent businesses, using laws and relentless propaganda

4. And, if elections still didn’t go your way…you’d use an entrenched, unelected bureaucracy to neuter any leader you hadn’t hand-picked

5. And, to make sure it didn’t happen again, you’d work tirelessly to replacd the old and recalcitrant population with a new and more obedient….dependent….one.

6. Hence, the speech codes, the calls for gun control, the relentless attacks on the nuclear family and demands for unlimited mass immigration and none of it is to the benefit of American citizens.

7. It is to make you more and more dependent

See where you fit in?

Oh, yes. paranoid fever dreams/fantasies. Once again, you can't even bother to actually reply to someone's post without including an army of strawmen.

I'm never wrong.
I would guess that you took a circa 1980's self-esteem class. You know, that ones that suggested that attendees should create a persona of ridiculously pumped up ego as a mask for insecurity. It followed the assertion that 'as you think so shall you become'.

Not working.

Thanks so much.

I asked this:

Of course, you were unable to respond to this in a cogent fashion, as your statement was counter-intuitive on its face.
I've answered your question and anyone with a brain can see that. I suspect that you just want to bump your own thread.

She just likes to repeat herself ad nauseam and declare victory, it's her schtick.

But I AM always victorious....as proven by the fact that my three points above left you speechless.

-Geaux

--

In order to better serve you, we have sent this feedback to the corporate office that oversees this location. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to give them a call. Thank you for choosing Enterprise, we appreciate your business!

Dear Mr. xxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting Enterprise holdings. My name is Sharon and I will be happy to help you today.

Enterprise Holdings doesn’t sponsor, endorse or take a political stance with any organization. We regularly review our discount offers and decide which ones continue to make sense for our business.

Sincerely,

Sharon

I am notifying you today that as a result of your decision to cancel discounts for NRA members, I will no longer be an Enterprise Customer in the future.

xxx

It appears many who are not held sway by fear of Leftist retribution, have done the same.

Very American of you.

How brave.

That is the civil approach I know you libs don't care for. Instead I should be burning down their business. Right?

-Geaux

You can write all the letters you want to corporations. Actually you should if that's what you believe in, liberals do it all the time.

-Geaux

--

Dear Mr. xxxxxx,

Sincerely,

Sharon

xxx

Very American of you.

How brave.

That is the civil approach I know you libs don't care for. Instead I should be burning down their business. Right?

-Geaux

That would be the mob approach.

-Geaux

--

Dear Mr. xxxxxx,

Sincerely,

Sharon

xxx

Very American of you.

How brave.

-Geaux

You can write all the letters you want to corporations. Actually you should if that's what you believe in, liberals do it all the time.

Really? Are they also like me in doing what they say?

-Geaux

And what does that have to do with this?

Since there is no connection, in any way or degree, with the massacre at the Florida school......one begins to wonder why Democrats/Liberals would not acknowledge two simple changes that would, essentially, end mass shooting.

Outlaw Gun Free Zones

And….

Restrict the use of and the prescribing of psychotropic drugs.

Neither the NRA nor the AR-15 are the cause of such shootings

The Florida shooter bought a gun at Dick's. There is a connection.

One would hope that you had a modicum of synaptic connection.

Let's remediate your view:

No matter the type of gun, nor the source.....it will never be the solution to mass shootings.

Many nations with far stricter regulations have comparable and worse massacres.

Since there is no connection, in any way or degree, with the massacre at the Florida school......one begins to wonder why Democrats/Liberals would not acknowledge two simple changes that would, essentially, end mass shooting.

Outlaw Gun Free Zones

And….

Neither the NRA nor the AR-15 are the cause of such shootings.

All the talk about guns is to give simpletons....you.....their marching orders: end the second amendment.

Except Dick's would now no longer sell a high school student an AR15 style weapon. That is the connection, well, along with the fact that they actually did sell the Parkland shooter a weapon.

Are you suggesting that that is the end of school shootings and mass murder?

No, it's a start to reducing the number of mass shootings. I see you're still not that bright.

And where do you see that in here?

a."Over 98% of mass shootings occurred on gun-free zones, research shows"
According to the Crime Prevention Research Center, from the 1950’s through July 10th of 2016, 98.4 percent of mass shootings have occurred on gun-free zones, with just 1.6 percent occurring where citizens are allowed to have firearms with them."
Over 98% of mass shootings occurred on gun-free zones, research shows

b. "From 1994 through 2004, a federal ban on ‘assault weapons’ was in place, and it had no detectable effect on crime.

We have a unique advantage in judging calls for a ban on so-called assault weapons: We’ve done it before. From 1994 through 2004, a federal ban on “assault weapons” was in place, and it had no detectable effect on crime. The independent Task Force on Community Preventative Services found no evidence that the assault-weapon ban prevented any violence. The National Research Council’s review of the academic literature on the question found that the data “did not reveal any clear impacts on gun violence.” The Justice Department’s own study suggested that any effects of the law were too small to be statistically measured. Indeed, the only statistically significant outcome that could be detected was a steep rise in prices for various firearms that weren’t banned. Political realities being what they are, it is no surprise that Smith & Wesson shares went up almost 7 percent after the Orlando murders."
Assault-Weapon Ban: No | National Review

c. … the data shows that all mass shooting are in ‘Gun Free Zones,’ and when nearly all mass shooters are on prescribed psychotropic drugs…..
“At least fourteen recent school shootings were committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs.

It is important to note the … cases where the information about the shooters psychiatric drug use was made public. To give an example, although it is known that James Holmes, suspected perpetrator of the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting, was seeing psychiatry-ist Lynne Fenton, there has been no mention of what psychiatric drugs he may have been taking—though it is highly probably he was taking psychiatric drugs considering he was under a psychiatrist’s “care”.

Of these 14, seven were seeing either a psychiatrist (5 of them) or psychologist (2 of them). It is not known whether or not the other half were seeing a psychiatrist, as it has not been published.

There have been 22 international drug regulatory warnings issued on psychiatric drugs causing violence, mania, hostility, aggression, psychosis, and other violent type reactions. These warnings have been issued in the United States, European Union, Japan, United Kingdom, Australia and Canada.”
Columbine | CCHR International

Stumped again, huh?

Interesting.....not a single disagreement with this post:

Outlaw Gun Free Zones

And….

Clearly, I hit the nail on the head.

You are clearly brainwashed .. They had a ban on your assault weapons that expired in 2004, this kid probably would not have been able to get a gun that would kill so many in such a short time.
Your crooked NRA paid off congress to not renew it..

The NRA is not the 2nd amendment.. they are a big money making machine that is corrupt as hell..and people like you are enabling them.

You are clearly wrong. The ban only forbid manufacture for civilian use of certain semi-automatic rifles, for a period of ten years. The ban was shown to have little if any effect on criminal activity, and was not renewed.

This kid could have easily obtained a Glock 9mm with 17 round magazines, and could have easily killed as many, or more, kids in the same amount of time.

People like me are them. The NRA represents the views of over five million members, and tens of millions more non member gun owners, and whether you left wing loons like it, or not, we have as much right as you, and the rest of the useful idiots do, to lobby congress.

sk022718dAPC20180227024543.jpg

If guns kill people, I guess pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
No….it’s not inanimate objects that are the ultimate cause.

Guns are never the problem....whose hands hold the guns is where the problems arise. The same is true of nuclear weapons. (memo to Hussein Obama)

Last edited:
Isn't it the prerogative of corporations to decide who they want to associate themselves with?

btw, what does joining the NRA to get some free shit have to do with gun rights?
The NRA is not pro-gun enough, This country needs to be better armed...

Interesting.....not a single disagreement with this post:

Outlaw Gun Free Zones

And….

Clearly, I hit the nail on the head.

You are clearly brainwashed .. They had a ban on your assault weapons that expired in 2004, this kid probably would not have been able to get a gun that would kill so many in such a short time.
Your crooked NRA paid off congress to not renew it..

The NRA is not the 2nd amendment.. they are a big money making machine that is corrupt as hell..and people like you are enabling them.

You know nothing of the subject, Your bleeding heart has gotten the best of you

And what does that have to do with this?

Outlaw Gun Free Zones

And….

Neither the NRA nor the AR-15 are the cause of such shootings

The Florida shooter bought a gun at Dick's. There is a connection.

One would hope that you had a modicum of synaptic connection.

Let's remediate your view:

No matter the type of gun, nor the source.....it will never be the solution to mass shootings.

Many nations with far stricter regulations have comparable and worse massacres.

Outlaw Gun Free Zones

And….

All the talk about guns is to give simpletons....you.....their marching orders: end the second amendment.

Except Dick's would now no longer sell a high school student an AR15 style weapon. That is the connection, well, along with the fact that they actually did sell the Parkland shooter a weapon.

Are you suggesting that that is the end of school shootings and mass murder?

No, it's a start to reducing the number of mass shootings. I see you're still not that bright.
You’re barking up the wrong tree, people kill people not firearms, firearms have no control over people. Most people learn that in grade school

It all started in 1968 with the ban on Saturday night specials. Cheap handguns that could be easily concealable. The only effect of this ban was to raise the prices of all non banned handguns.

This "common sense" gun law was supposed to reduce street crime. Who could possibly oppose doing that. That would be the NRA, who told the gun grabbers that it would not do what they claimed. What it did do was benefit some gun manufacturers by eliminating strong competition from new entries in gun manufacturing, and it precluded many poor people from owning firearms for self defense.

The gun grabbers swore that they would never go after long guns, because they were not easily concealable. Left wingers are either too ignorant, or too corrupt, to stick with the truth.

Within a year of the ban on Saturday night specials, the gun grabbers were pushing new "common sense" restrictions on American gun owners.

It all started in 1968 with the ban on Saturday night specials. Cheap handguns that could be easily concealable. The only effect of this ban was to raise the prices of all non banned handguns.

This "common sense" gun law was supposed to reduce street crime. Who could possibly oppose doing that. That would be the NRA, who told the gun grabbers that it would not do what they claimed. What it did do was benefit some gun manufacturers by eliminating strong competition from new entries in gun manufacturing, and it precluded many poor people from owning firearms for self defense.

The gun grabbers swore that they would never go after long guns, because they were not easily concealable. Left wingers are either too ignorant, or too corrupt, to stick with the truth.

Within a year of the ban on Saturday night specials, the gun grabbers were pushing new "common sense" restrictions on American gun owners.

The 'gun grabbers' are content with the incremental approach.

But.....there's this...

"On Tuesday, February 20th, the Supreme Court of the United States turned down a challenge to California's 10-day waiting period for firearm purchases. The law is said to prevent people from committing heinous acts and suicides.

… a "cooling off period" won't keep a criminal from committing a crime if he or she already possesses a gun."
SCOTUS Turns Down a MAJOR Second Amendment Case and in Congress," Winkler said.

-Geaux

--

Dear Mr. xxxxxx,

Sincerely,

Sharon

xxx

Very American of you.

How brave.

-Geaux

Really? Are they also like me in doing what they say?

-Geaux

Don't get me wrong, you're an anonymous voice on the internet, I don't see any reason to trust what you say you're going to do about anything.

I'm never wrong.

Not working.

Thanks so much.

I asked this:

She just likes to repeat herself ad nauseam and declare victory, it's her schtick.

But I AM always victorious....as proven by the fact that my three points above left you speechless.

Speechless? No. I just don't care to debate your strawmen, I made that pretty clear before, but hey there you are again declaring an empty victory.

Not working.

Thanks so much.

I asked this:

Speechless? No. I just don't care to debate your strawmen, I made that pretty clear before, but hey there you are again declaring an empty victory.

Are you lying to yourself, to assuage how wounded you are by the information I've provided????

There's no debate possible.

I've proven that guns are simply a red herring.....

This is dispositive....as the earlier poster found as well.

According to the Crime Prevention Research Center, from the 1950’s through July 10th of 2016, 98.4 percent of mass shootings have occurred on gun-free zones, with just 1.6 percent occurring where citizens are allowed to have firearms with them."

b. "From 1994 through 2004, a federal ban on ‘assault weapons’ was in place, and it had no detectable effect on crime.

We have a unique advantage in judging calls for a ban on so-called assault weapons: We’ve done it before. From 1994 through 2004, a federal ban on “assault weapons” was in place, and it had no detectable effect on crime. The independent Task Force on Community Preventative Services found no evidence that the assault-weapon ban prevented any violence. The National Research Council’s review of the academic literature on the question found that the data “did not reveal any clear impacts on gun violence.” The Justice Department’s own study suggested that any effects of the law were too small to be statistically measured. Indeed, the only statistically significant outcome that could be detected was a steep rise in prices for various firearms that weren’t banned. Political realities being what they are, it is no surprise that Smith & Wesson shares went up almost 7 percent after the Orlando murders."

c. … the data shows that all mass shooting are in ‘Gun Free Zones,’ and when nearly all mass shooters are on prescribed psychotropic drugs…..
“At least fourteen recent school shootings were committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs.

It is important to note the … cases where the information about the shooters psychiatric drug use was made public. To give an example, although it is known that James Holmes, suspected perpetrator of the Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting, was seeing psychiatry-ist Lynne Fenton, there has been no mention of what psychiatric drugs he may have been taking—though it is highly probably he was taking psychiatric drugs considering he was under a psychiatrist’s “care”.

Of these 14, seven were seeing either a psychiatrist (5 of them) or psychologist (2 of them). It is not known whether or not the other half were seeing a psychiatrist, as it has not been published.

There have been 22 international drug regulatory warnings issued on psychiatric drugs causing violence, mania, hostility, aggression, psychosis, and other violent type reactions. These warnings have been issued in the United States, European Union, Japan, United Kingdom, Australia and Canada.”

So...."I just don't care to debate your strawmen"

This is a joke.....like you.

Thanks so much.

I asked this:

Are you lying to yourself, to assuage how wounded you are by the information I've provided????

There's no debate possible.

I've proven that guns are simply a red herring.....

This is dispositive....as the earlier poster found as well.

So...."I just don't care to debate your strawmen"

This is a joke.....like you.

Nothing there has addressed anything I've said. So, go back to my post and start over.

Forum List

Back