🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The NSA records every phone call and email, so where are Hillary's missing

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
60,000 emails? This is the big conspiracy that no one is talking about. Trump needs to make the NSA turn over the goods...........................

Next

Plutonium Bin Ladin Dirty Bomb

They probably can't get much when she uses a private server. They're more into the mainstream American data collection. ;)

It's not exactly rocket science to set up a decently secure Linux server with a dedicated hardware firewall.

It does require a bit of geekery, though.

Something tells me Hillary's wasn't that good.

They probably can't get much when she uses a private server. They're more into the mainstream American data collection. ;)

It's not exactly rocket science to set up a decently secure Linux server with a dedicated hardware firewall.

Look moron, her private server was no more private than your computer is now. The term private server only means that it was not an official government computer authorized for secret data. My guess is that you are NSA trying to cover the fact that the NSA already has every one of these emails. Or you are just really dumb, which is what every NSA agent is trained to act like.

Next

Oh I forgot, spent yellowcake Uranium for dirty bomb

Last edited:

Look moron, her private server was no more private than your computer is now. The term private server only means that it was not an official government computer authorized for secret data. My guess is that you are NSA trying to cover the fact that the NSA already has every one of these emails. Or you are just really dumb, which is what every NSA agent is trained to act like.

Next

Look Moron, my computer is damn private. You nor the NSA can fuck with this computer. My suggestion is you STFU because I am perfectly capable of owning your ass with impunity. I do what I want on the internets and fuck the FBI and NSA. They haven't been messing with it as long as I have. Oh! they get ahold of my hard drive? It's encrypted every time I sign off.

Your best bet is to not speak on things you know nothing of. Moron.

I guarantee you couldn't set up a Linux server with a dedicated hardware firewall, douchebag. You're talking out of your ass, now stop.

Next

Look Moron, my computer is damn private. You nor the NSA can fuck with this computer. My suggestion is you STFU because I am perfectly capable of owning your ass with impunity. I do what I want on the internets and fuck the FBI and NSA. They haven't been messing with it as long as I have. Oh! they get ahold of my hard drive? It's encrypted every time I sign off.

I guarantee you couldn't set up a Linux server with a dedicated hardware firewall, douchebag. You're talking out of your ass, now stop.

LOL please explain now how many internets their actually are?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Seriously moron, the Pentagon's computers are not as invulnerable as yours........

Meet the 18-Year-Old Who Hacked the Pentagon

You may resume wanking

Next Moron

OOPS radioactive hospital waste for dirty bomb

PS waiting for another call from the California computer dept of Microsoft so I can show them this photo

maxresdefault.jpg

Next

Seriously moron, the Pentagon's computers are not as invulnerable as yours........

You may resume wanking

Next Moron

Maybe you with your Win10 and limited knowledge of the internet think you know something, but you don't.

The Pentagon's computers are more vulnerable than mine, because their defense methods are archaic.

Let's perform a little exercise. How many cookies is your browser storing right now?

I bet you use Cortana and Edge. :badgrin:

Win10 comes with keyloggers included. ;) I used to have to stealthily upload things like that.

Last edited:
60,000 emails? This is the big conspiracy that no one is talking about. Trump needs to make the NSA turn over the goods...........................

Next

They're not missing. Somebody has them. The question is who, and what will it take to get them released.

Next

You may resume wanking

Next Moron

Maybe you with your Win10 and limited knowledge of the internet think you know something, but you don't.

The Pentagon's computers are more vulnerable than mine, because their defense methods are archaic.

Let's perform a little exercise. How many cookies is your browser storing right now?

Win10 comes with keyloggers include. ;) I used to have to stealthily upload things like that.

Is this you?
R9T9kAo.jpg

The imbecile has a computer system far more secure than any other because he knows what a cookie is?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Enjoy your milk too kid

Damn Plutonium dirty bomb ISIS

Next

They're not missing. Somebody has them. The question is who, and what will it take to get them released.
Trump could do it now, so why isn't he? Seriously he has his own people in the NSA that should have just as much access as Hillarie's moles

Next

Trump could do it now, so why isn't he? Seriously he has his own people in the NSA that should have just as much access as Hillarie's moles

Trump won't have the ability to get that sort of material for at least a year. In the mean time all the official records will be destroyed by the obummer people still in the NSA. Doesn't matter though, like I said, somebody has them.

Next

Trump won't have the ability to get that sort of material for at least a year. In the mean time all the official records will be destroyed by the obummer people still in the NSA. Doesn't matter though, like I said, somebody has them.

Trumps people in the NSA have access now, which is where Wikileaks got it's last vault 7 dump. If Trumps people have access, then Trump has access.

Next

You may resume wanking

Next Moron

Win10 comes with keyloggers include. ;) I used to have to stealthily upload things like that.

Is this you?
R9T9kAo.jpg

The imbecile has a computer system far more secure than any other because he knows what a cookie is?

Enjoy your milk too kid

I like milk, What OS are you running?

The "EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE" that Hillary was going to invoke about THE CLINTON FOUNDATION is no longer possible.

Too bad there are so many HILLARY ASS LICKERS in Washington, nothing will ever happen with her blatant corruption.

Next

You may resume wanking

Next Moron

Is this you?
R9T9kAo.jpg

Enjoy your milk too kid

Next

You may resume wanking

Next Moron

Is this you?
R9T9kAo.jpg

Enjoy your milk too kid

I do not run an OS..........................

The "EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE" that Hillary was going to invoke about THE CLINTON FOUNDATION is no longer possible.

Too bad there are so many HILLARY ASS LICKERS in Washington, nothing will ever happen with her blatant corruption.
Does Huma really let other people lick Hillaries ass?

You may resume wanking

Next Moron

Is this you?
R9T9kAo.jpg

Enjoy your milk too kid

You may resume wanking

Next Moron

Is this you?
R9T9kAo.jpg

Enjoy your milk too kid

No? Tell me then jeenius, how is it you're typing on this messageboard today?

You may resume wanking

Next Moron

Is this you?
R9T9kAo.jpg

Enjoy your milk too kid

You may resume wanking

Next Moron

Is this you?
R9T9kAo.jpg

Enjoy your milk too kid

No? Tell me then jeenius, how is it you're typing on this messageboard today?

Humans do not run operating systems, operating systems enable computers to do from millions to billions or even trillions of calculations per second. So trust me moron no human runs an operating system.

In every room there is one person, usually with drool on his shirt, who knows more than everyone else.

In this room that is you

ef4b03e900d2b38e0bef26598e3783c9.jpg

You may resume wanking

Next Moron

Is this you?
R9T9kAo.jpg

Enjoy your milk too kid

You may resume wanking

Next Moron

Is this you?
R9T9kAo.jpg

Enjoy your milk too kid

Ok, marion, be gentle...

bass, marion wasn't talking about a mac. He was asking what Operating System you are running. Mac OSX , along with win 7, win 8 & 8.1, win 10, and yes, even the myriad of Linux releases, are generically called an OS.

Forum List

Back