🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The NSA records every phone call and email, so where are Hillary's missing

Maybe you with your Win10 and limited knowledge of the internet think you know something, but you don't.

The Pentagon's computers are more vulnerable than mine, because their defense methods are archaic.

Let's perform a little exercise. How many cookies is your browser storing right now?

I bet you use Cortana and Edge. :badgrin:

Win10 comes with keyloggers include. ;) I used to have to stealthily upload things like that.

Is this you?
R9T9kAo.jpg

The imbecile has a computer system far more secure than any other because he knows what a cookie is?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Enjoy your milk too kid

Damn Plutonium dirty bomb ISIS

I like milk, What OS are you running?
Maybe you with your Win10 and limited knowledge of the internet think you know something, but you don't.

The Pentagon's computers are more vulnerable than mine, because their defense methods are archaic.

Let's perform a little exercise. How many cookies is your browser storing right now?

Win10 comes with keyloggers include. ;) I used to have to stealthily upload things like that.

Is this you?
R9T9kAo.jpg

The imbecile has a computer system far more secure than any other because he knows what a cookie is?

Enjoy your milk too kid

I do not run an OS..........................

No? Tell me then jeenius, how is it you're typing on this messageboard today?

Humans do not run operating systems, operating systems enable computers to do from millions to billions or even trillions of calculations per second. So trust me moron no human runs an operating system.

In every room there is one person, usually with drool on his shirt, who knows more than everyone else.

In this room that is you

ef4b03e900d2b38e0bef26598e3783c9.jpg

Sorry, bass, I didn't realize you were being so literal.

LOL please explain now how many internets their actually are?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Seriously moron, the Pentagon's computers are not as invulnerable as yours........

Meet the 18-Year-Old Who Hacked the Pentagon

You may resume wanking

Next Moron

Is this you?
R9T9kAo.jpg

Enjoy your milk too kid

LOL please explain now how many internets their actually are?

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Seriously moron, the Pentagon's computers are not as invulnerable as yours........

Meet the 18-Year-Old Who Hacked the Pentagon

You may resume wanking

Next Moron

Is this you?
R9T9kAo.jpg

Enjoy your milk too kid

Ok, marion, be gentle...

bass, marion wasn't talking about a mac. He was asking what Operating System you are running. Mac OSX , along with win 7, win 8 & 8.1, win 10, and yes, even the myriad of Linux releases, are generically called an OS.

There is no operating system that the NSA can not penetrate. Including the iphone that was mass reported to be so secure that the FBI could not break the encryption after a terrorist shooting. However on the chance tha the average terrorist is a moron, as are others they claimed not to be able to access the phone so that terrorist would buy iphones and be secure.

Kids seriously don't believe what you read.

Or what you see.

Or what you hear.

2D9257AE00000578-0-image-m-4_1445298707722.jpg

Is this you?
R9T9kAo.jpg

Enjoy your milk too kid

Is this you?
R9T9kAo.jpg

Enjoy your milk too kid

Ok, marion, be gentle...

bass, marion wasn't talking about a mac. He was asking what Operating System you are running. Mac OSX , along with win 7, win 8 & 8.1, win 10, and yes, even the myriad of Linux releases, are generically called an OS.

There is no operating system that the NSA can not penetrate. Including the iphone that was mass reported to be so secure that the FBI could not break the encryption after a terrorist shooting. However on the chance tha the average terrorist is a moron, as are others they claimed not to be able to access the phone so that terrorist would buy iphones and be secure.

Or what you see.

Or what you hear.

Wellyousonofabitch-3484.gif

60,000 emails? This is the big conspiracy that no one is talking about. Trump needs to make the NSA turn over the goods...........................

Next

Plutonium Bin Ladin Dirty Bomb

They're not missing. Somebody has them. The question is who, and what will it take to get them released.
Trump could do it now, so why isn't he? Seriously he has his own people in the NSA that should have just as much access as Hillarie's moles

Trump won't have the ability to get that sort of material for at least a year. In the mean time all the official records will be destroyed by the obummer people still in the NSA. Doesn't matter though, like I said, somebody has them.

Trumps people in the NSA have access now, which is where Wikileaks got it's last vault 7 dump. If Trumps people have access, then Trump has access.

For a clueless person, you're really dumb. Trumps guy is at the top. There are hundreds, if not thousands of obummer people infested throughout the Agency. It has over 85,000 people, trust me, trump doesn't control it. Not yet.

HOw much evidence do people need to see that the left in America want the destruction of America?

Obama said himself when he won, he will "FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE" America.

He tried. The people took their country back from usurpers.

Is this you?
R9T9kAo.jpg

Enjoy your milk too kid

Is this you?
R9T9kAo.jpg

Enjoy your milk too kid

Ok, marion, be gentle...

Or what you see.

Or what you hear.

I seriously don't think you should call me a "kid". There's a good likelihood that I am your elder.

Just sayin'...

60,000 emails? This is the big conspiracy that no one is talking about. Trump needs to make the NSA turn over the goods...........................

Next

Plutonium Bin Ladin Dirty Bomb

They're not missing. Somebody has them. The question is who, and what will it take to get them released.
Trump could do it now, so why isn't he? Seriously he has his own people in the NSA that should have just as much access as Hillarie's moles

Trump won't have the ability to get that sort of material for at least a year. In the mean time all the official records will be destroyed by the obummer people still in the NSA. Doesn't matter though, like I said, somebody has them.

Trumps people in the NSA have access now, which is where Wikileaks got it's last vault 7 dump. If Trumps people have access, then Trump has access.

For a clueless person, you're really dumb. Trumps guy is at the top. There are hundreds, if not thousands of obummer people infested throughout the Agency. It has over 85,000 people, trust me, trump doesn't control it. Not yet.

What I said asswipe, is that Trump has NSA members that voted for him inside the NSA, this just fumes your ass because at least one of them outed what Obama and Hillary did to Wikileaks as they published vault 7.

LOL you may resume licking Obamas ass now.

Vault7 - Home

The first full part of the series, "Year Zero", comprises 8,761 documents and files from an isolated, high-security network situated inside the CIA's Center for Cyber Intelligence in Langley, Virgina. It follows an introductory disclosure last month of CIA targeting French political parties and candidates in the lead up to the 2012 presidential election.

Recently, the CIA lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal including malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized "zero day" exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation. This extraordinary collection, which amounts to more than several hundred million lines of code, gives its possessor the entire hacking capacity of the CIA. The archive appears to have been circulated among former U.S. government hackers and contractors in an unauthorized manner, one of whom has provided WikiLeaks with portions of the archive.

"Year Zero" introduces the scope and direction of the CIA's global covert hacking program, its malware arsenal and dozens of "zero day" weaponized exploits against a wide range of U.S. and European company products, include Apple's iPhone, Google's Android and Microsoft's Windows and even Samsung TVs, which are turned into covert microphones.

Since 2001 the CIA has gained political and budgetary preeminence over the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). The CIA found itself building not just its now infamous drone fleet, but a very different type of covert, globe-spanning force — its own substantial fleet of hackers. The agency's hacking division freed it from having to disclose its often controversial operations to the NSA (its primary bureaucratic rival) in order to draw on the NSA's hacking capacities.

By the end of 2016, the CIA's hacking division, which formally falls under the agency's Center for Cyber Intelligence (CCI), had over 5000 registered users and had produced more than a thousand hacking systems, trojans, viruses, and other "weaponized" malware. Such is the scale of the CIA's undertaking that by 2016, its hackers had utilized more code than that used to run Facebook. The CIA had created, in effect, its "own NSA" with even less accountability and without publicly answering the question as to whether such a massive budgetary spend on duplicating the capacities of a rival agency could be justified

What I said asswipe, is that Trump has NSA members that voted for him inside the NSA, this just fumes your ass because at least one of them outed what Obama and Hillary did to Wikileaks as they published vault 7.

Vault7 - Home

The first full part of the series, "Year Zero", comprises 8,761 documents and files from an isolated, high-security network situated inside the CIA's Center for Cyber Intelligence in Langley, Virgina. It follows an introductory disclosure last month of CIA targeting French political parties and candidates in the lead up to the 2012 presidential election.

Recently, the CIA lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal including malware, viruses, trojans, weaponized "zero day" exploits, malware remote control systems and associated documentation. This extraordinary collection, which amounts to more than several hundred million lines of code, gives its possessor the entire hacking capacity of the CIA. The archive appears to have been circulated among former U.S. government hackers and contractors in an unauthorized manner, one of whom has provided WikiLeaks with portions of the archive.

"Year Zero" introduces the scope and direction of the CIA's global covert hacking program, its malware arsenal and dozens of "zero day" weaponized exploits against a wide range of U.S. and European company products, include Apple's iPhone, Google's Android and Microsoft's Windows and even Samsung TVs, which are turned into covert microphones.

Since 2001 the CIA has gained political and budgetary preeminence over the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA). The CIA found itself building not just its now infamous drone fleet, but a very different type of covert, globe-spanning force — its own substantial fleet of hackers. The agency's hacking division freed it from having to disclose its often controversial operations to the NSA (its primary bureaucratic rival) in order to draw on the NSA's hacking capacities.

By the end of 2016, the CIA's hacking division, which formally falls under the agency's Center for Cyber Intelligence (CCI), had over 5000 registered users and had produced more than a thousand hacking systems, trojans, viruses, and other "weaponized" malware. Such is the scale of the CIA's undertaking that by 2016, its hackers had utilized more code than that used to run Facebook. The CIA had created, in effect, its "own NSA" with even less accountability and without publicly answering the question as to whether such a massive budgetary spend on duplicating the capacities of a rival agency could be justified

Wow, you must be a special kind of stupid.....I voted for obummer the first time, but then saw who he was putting in his cabinet and I turned against him. Lick that pricks ass? Far from it dude. The CIA AND the NSA are out of control. They have been for decades. Anyone with a brain knows this. This is merely the tip of a very large iceberg.

Vault7 - Home

Wow, you must be a special kind of stupid.....I voted for obummer the first time, but then saw who he was putting in his cabinet and I turned against him. Lick that pricks ass? Far from it dude. The CIA AND the NSA are out of control. They have been for decades. Anyone with a brain knows this. This is merely the tip of a very large iceberg.

Again doofus Trump has decent Americans working for the NSA who voted for him, they have access to literally everything. Obama can not detur them now from outing what the Obama and Hillary clowns did. The only reason that this can piss you off, is because I am right.

LOL vault 8 and 9 are coming and you can not stop them

WikiLeaks - Vault 7: Projects

If what snowflakes had in mind for the nation was good, why did they lie about their intentions so frequently?

One of my personal favorites was Obama swearing the penalty for not getting Obamacare was NOT a tax....then SCOTUS claims Obamacare is Constitutional because the penalty is a tax.

Vault7 - Home

Again doofus Trump has decent Americans working for the NSA who voted for him, they have access to literally everything. Obama can not detur them now from outing what the Obama and Hillary clowns did. The only reason that this can piss you off, is because I am right.

And they are outnumbered by the obamabots. It's simple numbers. They do what they can, but they are limited. That's why i said it would be at least a year till trumps is in real control of the Agency, as much as ANY outsider ever can be.

If what snowflakes had in mind for the nation was good, why did they lie about their intentions so frequently?

One of my personal favorites was Obama swearing the penalty for not getting Obamacare was NOT a tax....then SCOTUS claims Obamacare is Constitutional because the penalty is a tax.
That happened because Obama has dirt on John Roberts

No doubt given to him by progressive operatives in the NSA and CIA.

Vault7 - Home

And they are outnumbered by the obamabots. It's simple numbers. They do what they can, but they are limited. That's why i said it would be at least a year till trumps is in real control of the Agency, as much as ANY outsider ever can be.

Did you read vault 7 doofus? One good man, a Trump voter in the NSA can do a whole lot of good.

Vault7 - Home

Get a grip, if the NSA wants to fuck Trump, they have to kill every Trump voter there and this isn't going to happen

Maybe because we already know of every fucking email she ever sent???

Give it up assholes.

No doubt given to him by progressive operatives in the NSA and CIA.
Roberts has no spine, if he did he would have fucked Obama, but he did by passing the insurer dropped care

Give it up assholes.
The NSA has 60,000 more of them, kid................................

Just waiting for the right time to pop

Vault7 - Home

Did you read vault 7 doofus? One good man, a Trump voter in the NSA can do a whole lot of good.

Vault7 - Home

Get a grip, if the NSA wants to fuck Trump, they have to kill every Trump voter there and this isn't going to happen

Wrong, they just have to get HIM. Which is what I fear they will attempt. And no, I have not read the vault 7 releases yet. I have other things to do and all they will do is reinforce that which I have KNOWN for decades.

Give it up assholes.

Give up what matt? You're the one flailing away. We're laughing at you.

Forum List

Back