The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

Surely it was obscene for us to nuke Nagasaki just three days, 72 hours, after we had nuked Hiroshima.
They'd more than earned the hellish misery they suffered:

This regime was more efficient and brutal than even the Nazis. Had we bombed Tokyo, Kokura, and Kyoto it would still have been no more than this evil stain on humanity deserved.

..... they murdered 250,000 Chinese citizens just for helping some of the Dolittle Raiders escape. That, by itself, were more civilians killed by both nuclear bombs.
So again you are saying we used the atomic bomb in revenge for China? They really should have paid for the Manhattan Project if we were working for them. Mao can't open his checkbook? He had his face on the money and everything.

So again you are saying we used the atomic bomb in revenge for China? They really should have paid for the Manhattan Project if we were working for them. Mao can't open his checkbook? He had his face on the money and everything.
keep making shit up.

That doesn't look like an answer to my question. You only raise more questions, such as how on earth you accuse me of being some kind of racist?

Nobody cares what you demand, twinkie. Now go cruise some public toilets; somebody might have forgotten to flush and you can play for a while.

Your comprehension skills are not all that great. Another sign of being uneducated.

Just pointing out that the Japs were vicious assholes that needed to have their asses kicked.

If you knew anything about history you would know that it was the Japs that attacked the US first. You would know how vicious they were to our POWs (like at Bataan) and how they were brutal to everybody.

Fighting to the last man was not a very good war strategy for them, was it? It got their sorry asses nuked, didn't it?

Your comprehension skills are not all that great. Another sign of being uneducated.

Just pointing out that the Japs were vicious assholes that needed to have their asses kicked.

If you knew anything about history you would know that it was the Japs that attacked the US first. You would know how vicious they were to our POWs (like at Bataan) and how they were brutal to everybody.

Fighting to the last man was not a very good war strategy for them, was it? It got their sorry asses nuked, didn't it?

He's just a punk troll. He's only here to be abused and mocked. Do a search on that handle of his; he's a sicko freak.

He's just a punk troll. He's only here to be abused and mocked. Do a search on that handle of his; he's a sicko freak.

I understand. He is a uneducated dumbass that doesn't know what he is talking about most of the time.

He claims to be a teacher but he spends all day trolling on the Internet (even during the school year) so I doubt he understands what he is posting most of the time.

If you knew anything about history you would know that it was the Japanese that attacked the US first. ....
I don't think anyone has denied that the Japanese military attacked the American military first. Why are you trying to put forward straw men? Could it be that you have nothing to actually say about the real topic?

I must respect the opinion up to the point of remembering they were republicans and Truman was president for 7 years after Hiroshima
But you are more of a military expert than they were? Is that what you're trying to say?

Forum List

Back