The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

I post links then the next day you deny having seen them demanding they be posted again all the while refusing to post the supposed links you gave.
I will post any links you want. If I missed any of your I apologize

Now....just call me a retard again. You will feel better. Lol

And you have an opinion on that admiral.

Yet his opinion is backed by many other military leaders.

Just a coincidence I guess. Lol
My comments are more than just opinion---it's documented fact. GROW UP and research instead of trolling to try to annoy. You are coming off as a petulant child.

Link anything you like and we can discuss it rationally

Without insult or personal attacks
You dont read them my last link clearly showed that the Swedish offers were not supported by the Japanese Government AND when they were told of them sent a demand to their envoy to cease and desist as they intended to fight to the bitter end. Further it clearly stated that the Soviet offer was to aid the Soviets later in a war with the US if they brokered a ceasefire rather then a surrender. You ignored it.

You dont read them my last link clearly showed that the Swedish offers were not supported by the Japanese Government AND when they were told of them sent a demand to their envoy to cease and desist as they intended to fight to the bitter end. Further it clearly stated that the Soviet offer was to aid the Soviets later in a war with the US if they brokered a ceasefire rather then a surrender. You ignored it.
I question the validity of that second claim

The emperor clearly said he wants peace...not just a ceasefire

It is in the official records seized after the surrender you can dispute it all you want it is a fact. I also linked to a source for that too.
I also posted evidence that the emperor clearly said he did not want to focus on defense of the homeland and instead wanted peace

Forum List

Back