The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

You made the statement. You made the claim Prove your assertions, prove your opinion.

We await your evidence that the biggest secret, a literal top secret, was known outside Stimson, Marshall, Bush, Grove, and Roosevelt.

Not even Truman, the vice president knew there was a atomic bomb being built.

Now you assert people under the level of the vice president, who had nothing to do with this Top Secret knew?

And on top of that you assert that they stated it should not be used.

You have made the claim, voiced your opinion, now the burden is on you to back your mouth with facts.
Its your claim

Show me a quote that they said they did not know about the bomb

Back it up

Its your claim

Show me a quote that they said they did not know about the bomb

Back it up
You prove it, you are making claims stating that so and so said this and that. Prove your claims. Prove they knew and commented on the need to drop the bomb.

What is said after the fact is simply opinion, political grandstanding.

You are asking for proof, you brought up, "leaders". So quit being vague or simply admit you do not really know.

It is obvious to everyone, that you do not know, you simply have a couple talking points.

The fact is, you have expressed an opinion without being able to provide any facts or details to go along with your opinion

You prove it, you are making claims stating that so and so said this and that. Prove your claims. Prove they knew and commented on the need to drop the bomb.

What is said after the fact is simply opinion, political grandstanding.

You are asking for proof, you brought up, "leaders". So quit being vague or simply admit you do not really know.

It is obvious to everyone, that you do not know, you simply have a couple talking points.

The fact is, you have expressed an opinion without being able to provide any facts or details to go along with your opinion
You made a claim about them. How do you know your claim is true? Is it based on evidence......or your feelings?

HAHAHAHAHA

You got nothing

You are demanding proof, so where is yours. You seem to be disagreeing that Russia and Japan did not fight a war until the surrender was signed on September 2nd
Proof of what? I didnt make a claim....YOU DID

SO PROVE IT

Japan surrendered to the US is all we care about

I consider it an atrocity for them to have attacked in peacetime. I would only consider Pearl Harbor a valid target after war was declared.

And I consider it to have been Japan's responsibility to have verified that war was declared before they launched their attack.
The Japanese plan was to declare war, then immediately after attack Pearl Harbor within minutes. It got screwed up because it took the Japanese longer to decode the message from Japan than planned.

Did Japan surrender to the US after Russia entered the war?
No, Russia entered the war before the 2nd bomb was dropped.

Japan did not surrender.

Later, when the 2nd bomb was dropped, Hiroshima, the emperor surrendered (not japan as you ignorantly state).

They sure stopped fighting Americans.
Yet the Japanese still attacked, sinking a submarine and shooting down more airplanes. Most likely more than that. We can also state that Japan was still torturing and killing American prisoners.

So no, they sure did not stop fighting Americans.

The state of the war ended in 1952

No, Russia entered the war before the 2nd bomb was dropped.

Japan did not surrender.

Later, when the 2nd bomb was dropped, Hiroshima, the emperor surrendered (not japan as you ignorantly state).
Yes they only surrendered AFTER Russia entered the war

Thanks

Yet the Japanese still attacked, sinking a submarine and shooting down more airplanes. Most likely more than that. We can also state that Japan was still torturing and killing American prisoners.

So no, they sure did not stop fighting Americans.

The state of the war ended in 1952
Ok the war was still going on until 1952

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

I get jokes

You made a claim about them. How do you know your claim is true? Is it based on evidence......or your feelings?

HAHAHAHAHA

You got nothing
Most people understand the Atomic bomb was Top Secret, you essentially saying it was not our country's number 1 secret.

You also don't seem to know how the access to secrets or top secrets work. In addition to having the correct security clearance you must have a need to know, granted.

All facts.

Now you are demanding I prove a negative? That is the same as someone demanding you to prove you did not rape the neighbor last night or beat your spouse.

Most people understand the Atomic bomb was Top Secret, you essentially saying it was not our country's number 1 secret.

You also don't seem to know how the access to secrets or top secrets work. In addition to having the correct security clearance you must have a need to know, granted.

All facts.

Now you are demanding I prove a negative? That is the same as someone demanding you to prove you did not rape the neighbor last night or beat your spouse.
Well I had a top secret security clearance. Lol

Look you made a claim you cant prove

It is dismissed

Yes they only surrendered AFTER Russia entered the war

Thanks
You could also say they surrendered after Stalin took a shit.

The fact is after Russia entered the war Japan fought Russia another 3 weeks. They did not surrender, they fought.

After the USA dropped a 2nd bomb, Hirohito, the emperor surrendered, not Japan as you claim.

You could also say they surrendered after Stalin took a shit.

The fact is after Russia entered the war Japan fought Russia another 3 weeks. They did not surrender, they fought.

After the USA dropped a 2nd bomb, Hirohito, the emperor surrendered, not Japan as you claim.
No they surrendered.

And the emperor surrendered after the russian invasion

Well I had a top secret security clearance. Lol

Look you made a claim you cant prove

It is dismissed
Based on that rule, everything you posted is dismissed, leaving only the fact that the emperor hirohito surrendered only after a second bomb dropped and Stalin taking a dump

Based on that rule, everything you posted is dismissed, leaving only the fact that the emperor hirohito surrendered only after a second bomb dropped and Stalin taking a dump
So you agree the emperor surrendered after the Russian invasion

Thanks

Forum List

Back