The Nuking of Nagasaki: Even More Immoral and Unnecessary than Hiroshima

So you agree the emperor surrendered after the Russian invasion

Thanks
No, it is as I stated, Japan fought Russia until September.

I see you are beginning to learn, you no longer claim, Japan, as if the leadership was united.

So you agree, Japan did not surrender after Russia invaded, they fought Russian until september

No, it is as I stated, Japan fought Russia until September.

I see you are beginning to learn, you no longer claim, Japan, as if the leadership was united.

So you agree, Japan did not surrender after Russia invaded, they fought Russian until september
The US is not russia

Japan surrendered after the Russian invasion

The US is not russia

Japan surrendered after the Russian invasion
Japan? Japan was not a united government.

You don't even know who surrendered, when, or how.

If you wish to speak of Japan and Russia, Japan did not surrender after the Russian invasion. Japan fought the Russians.

Japan? Japan was not a united government.

You don't even know who surrendered, when, or how.

If you wish to speak of Japan and Russia, Japan did not surrender after the Russian invasion. Japan fought the Russians.
Yeah I do. Our war was over after the Russian invasion

Deny that

The Japanese plan was to declare war, then immediately after attack Pearl Harbor within minutes. It got screwed up because it took the Japanese longer to decode the message from Japan than planned.
I consider it to have been Japan's responsibility to have verified that war was declared before they launched their attack.

Some of the warships built at the Nagasaki shipyards:

The Yamato-class super-battleship Musashi, one of the two largest battleships ever built. Launched November 1, 1940. Commissioned August 5, 1942.

The Hiyō-class aircraft carrier Jun'yō. Launched June 26, 1941. Commissioned May 3, 1942.

The Unryū-class aircraft carrier Amagi. Launched October 15, 1943. Commissioned August 10, 1944.

The Unryū-class aircraft carrier Kasagi. Launched October 19, 1944. 84% complete when Japan surrendered. (Google Translate of Japanese Wikipedia)

Its your claim

Show me a quote that they said they did not know about the bomb

Back it up
Actually you need to learn how debate works you made a claim it is your job to support it no ours to prove it negative. Explain how Eisenhower and other generals knew months before the bomb was dropped about Atomic weapons.

Actually you need to learn how debate works you made a claim it is your job to support it no ours to prove it negative. Explain how Eisenhower and other generals knew months before the bomb was dropped about Atomic weapons.
I made no claim at all. Why does that matter? They saw it used and said it was completely unnecessary

Deny that

Forum List

Back