The number of bears must be reduced

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
For ideological reasons, the authorities hide the fact that bears cause significant damage to livestock farmers and attack people.

It is easy to kill bears, they used to be simply stabbed with a horn.

For business!

No. The population of bears is already low enough.

Bear attacks are relatively rare. How about you deal with the mega wolf packs roaming in Russia first?

• Banned

Bear attacks are relatively rare. How about you deal with the mega wolf packs roaming in Russia first?
There are few wolves in the Russian Federation, there are much more problems with dogs, but now this is being solved a little.

I agree that all wolves should be exterminated, including in the USA.

It is advisable to kill all the bears. There is no benefit from them, only harm.

There are few wolves in the Russian Federation, there are much more problems with dogs, but now this is being solved a little.

It is advisable to kill all the bears. There is no benefit from them, only harm.

They are an apex predator. They are needed to keep the population of other animals in balance.

When you say that the left loves to eat carrion, are you talking about eating meat?

The average wolf pack has 10 to 15 animals. There are wolf packs in Russia with 400+ animals.

It is even listed in the Guinness World Records as the largest wolf pack ever.

The average wolf pack has 10 to 15 animals. There are wolf packs in Russia with 400+ animals.

Maybe it is somewhere, in the remote taiga, but no one has seen wolves in most regions of the Russian Federation.

There are also wolves in the dry steppes of the lower Volga region.

Maybe it is somewhere, in the remote taiga, but no one has seen wolves in most regions of the Russian Federation.

There are also wolves in the dry steppes of the lower Volga region.

And you think bears are a problem in LA or New York?

I have never really bought into the natural science that predators keep their prey genetically fit. It would be fine with me if every bear lion tiger and carnivorous predator ceased to exist permanently.

Jo

I have never really bought into the natural science that predators keep their prey genetically fit. It would be fine with me if every bear lion tiger and carnivorous predator ceased to exist permanently.

Jo

Without predators other animals would over populate in a relatively short time.

This would result in overgrazing and destroying the natural habitat. Which would result in a slow death from starvation and disease for all the other animals.

And the cop walked slowly off into the night to find a place to change his britches...

Jo

This statement in indicative of extreme ignorance of the natural world and incredible shortsightedness. Disrupting nature to that extreme would be calamitous to the world as a whole.

Forum List

Back