🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The NY Buffalo shooter was a right wing whacko

He believed in something called "the great replacement" which is something the most extreme right wing whackos believed in.

This is the guy who described himself as "authoritarian left", correct?

He believed in something called "the great replacement" which is something the most extreme right wing whackos believed in.

Your article is full of stupid since he consistently says he is a leftist whacko who did this on his own.

From his Manifesto:

Page 4:

Are you a part of any political group or movement? I am not a direct member of any organization or group, though I support many.

Did the groups you support/are aligned with order or promote your attack? No, I am the sole perpetrator of this attack. I’ve had many influences from others but it was only me who decided to continue this

Page 5:

Where did you get your current beliefs? Mostly from the internet. There was little to no influence on my personal beliefs by people I met in person. I read multiple sources of information from all ideologies and decided that my current one is most correct.

Page 7:

Are you a facsist? Yes, fascism is one of the only political ideologies that will unite Whites against the replacers. Since that is what I seek, calling me a facsist would be accurate.

Are you a white supremacist? Yes, I would call myself a white supremacist, afterall, which race is responsible for the world we live in today? I believe the White race is superior in the brain to all other races.

Are you racist? Yes I am racist because I believe in differences of capabilities between races.

Page 8:

Are you a neo-nazi? I support neo-nazism but I am not a member of any neo-nazi groups, you decide what that makes me.

Are you a conservative? No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.

Page 9:

Did you always hold these views? When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old highschool and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right. On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist.

Who cares? The actions of crazy people are irrelevant to whatever side they happen to exist on. Only brainless partisans think otherwise.
The rhetoric that contributed to the action will continue...thus radicalizing more and more persons.

Its precisely the same thing that Islamic clerics do to their followers sans the religion angle.

Who cares? The actions of crazy people are irrelevant to whatever side they happen to exist on. Only brainless partisans think otherwise.
Unless they are getting help. Track down who radicalized him and GITMO their asses like the terrorists they are.

Boy you people look so fucking dumb......lolololol

He was an AOC whackjob leftist racist pos..lolololol

A psycho......Another shit plant with your faces you dumb cock munchers....lololol

Your article is full of stupid since he consistently says he is a leftist whacko who did this on his own.

From his Manifesto:

Page 4:

Are you a part of any political group or movement? I am not a direct member of any organization or group, though I support many.

Did the groups you support/are aligned with order or promote your attack? No, I am the sole perpetrator of this attack. I’ve had many influences from others but it was only me who decided to continue this

Page 5:

Where did you get your current beliefs? Mostly from the internet. There was little to no influence on my personal beliefs by people I met in person. I read multiple sources of information from all ideologies and decided that my current one is most correct.

Page 7:

Are you a facsist? Yes, fascism is one of the only political ideologies that will unite Whites against the replacers. Since that is what I seek, calling me a facsist would be accurate.

Are you a white supremacist? Yes, I would call myself a white supremacist, afterall, which race is responsible for the world we live in today? I believe the White race is superior in the brain to all other races.

Are you racist? Yes I am racist because I believe in differences of capabilities between races.

Page 8:

Are you a neo-nazi? I support neo-nazism but I am not a member of any neo-nazi groups, you decide what that makes me.

Are you a conservative? No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.

Page 9:

Did you always hold these views? When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old highschool and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right. On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist.
You were reading his multi hundred page manifesto? That's kind of weird.

Is white replacement theory a thing on the left or right? Who freaks about about removing Confederate statues and flags? Who brought a Confederate flag on 1/6?

From his Manifesto:

Page 4:

Page 5:

Page 7:

Page 8:

Page 9:

This has been pointed out to them over and again, but these people are close-minded and willingly ignorant of facts.

These are the same people that will still deny Biden has a turnip for brains when the truth hits us all on an almost daily basis.

Rightist, leftist, inside out, or upside down, it can only be safely concluded that another Americans went berserk with his guns.

The Gungoon Song.
Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!​

Republican White Supremacy is a poison!
Hey stupid. You hear the news yet you dumb horn blower...lolol

3FB10042-6AB2-4AC7-9D1F-A79FD3779EF8.gif

You were reading his multi hundred page manifesto? That's kind of weird.

Is white replacement theory a thing on the left or right? Who freaks about about removing Confederate statues and flags? Who brought a Confederate flag on 1/6?

I have the entire 180 page PDF but never going to read much because the first 13 pages is enough for me to see that he is a mentally ill pile of shite.

I am white and never heard of in my region it is my view that it being blown way out of proportions since there doesn't seem to many white supremacists around in the first place.

He is the first I know pushed the replacement idea in a written tome which I don't give a shit about and irrelevant anyway as I married a dark skinned woman got two daughters one appearing fully white and the other 90% white with a light tan color.

Whoopedo!

Forum List

Back