🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The NY Buffalo shooter was a right wing whacko

Yeah...he was mentally ill. Still want to put a lot of stock in what the deranged psychopath said?
Well you believe parts of what he wrote, so ask why do you put stock into what he wrote?

It is because you need to paint him as this Trump loving Trumpster that watched Tucker while masturbating to Ivanka and Melania nudes…

He is a David Duke nutter but you have no idea about Duke…

He described himself as a follower of fascism with a christian pro-white bent.

Sounds exactly like this guy:

1652827249226.png

Well you believe parts of what he wrote, so ask why do you put stock into what he wrote?

It is because you need to paint him as this Trump loving Trumpster that watched Tucker while masturbating to Ivanka and Melania nudes…

He is a David Duke nutter but you have no idea about Duke…
I do?

I know he live-streamed killing a bunch of black folks. What does that tell you? I'm sure you'll have some sort of undoubtedly moronic justification for why we shouldn't read anything into it. I need a good laugh. Lets hear it.

The NY Buffalo shooter was a right wing whacko​

Mass shooters always are. White Supremacy + Gun Owners + No sex = Calling Card of the mass shooter

I do?

I know he live-streamed killing a bunch of black folks. What does that tell you? I'm sure you'll have some sort of undoubtedly moronic justification for why we shouldn't read anything into it. I need a good laugh. Lets hear it.
No, you are a fucking ignorant leftist that believe everyone that does that is a Trumpster and you said it yesterday it was Trump and Carlson fault or are you saying differently?

Do you even know who the fuck David Duke is or about his writings and rantings?

No, and I didn’t say you should read anything it you ducking lying trash!

You are the reason why these idiots kill because you never learn and I hope you are not a victim one day but you are that dumb not to see the reality!

Prove that Trump and Carlson caused the idiot to kill those people and it what you that wrote no one should believe what the psycho wrote, so why believe the part about Race Replacement?

Now watch you change what you wrote and claim you never said that!

The NY Buffalo shooter was a right wing whacko​

It was bound to happen, assuming he really was right wing, which much in his manifesto suggests otherwise. Bound to happen because years ago, I had a link to an article where someone researched school shooters going back 20 years and found they were all leftwing-- one even was wearing an Obama tee shirt when he shot up a school.

He believed in something called "the great replacement" which is something the most extreme right wing whackos believed in.
Too bad you believe that, I just linked people to asn article proving the replacement os HAPPENING justv yesterday. Even the government admits it that by 2060, whites will now be a minority when starting in 1965, whites made up 90% of the country.

Interesting---- With whites the dominant population, America rose from a small colony to the lone world Superpower, but since progressiveness has infiltrated with its "diversity," America has slipped to where it can hardly fight its way out of a paper bag and in general, is GOING TO HELL-- -- just like the countries all those minority came from.

No, you are a fucking ignorant leftist that believe everyone that does that is a Trumpster and you said it yesterday it was Trump and Carlson fault or are you saying differently?

Do you even know who the fuck David Duke is or about his writings and rantings?

David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American white supremacist, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, far-right politician, convicted felon, and former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan.[3]

First sentence of Wikipedia. Cmon man.

Damn you are stupid seeing the KKK has been doing this longer than you believe…
Oh, I forgot candycorn believe racism never existed before Trump and Carlson and she believe Race Replacement is something new…

Thank God her Democrat Party never had KKK members because then she would have to rethink about her way of thinking…

Forum List

Back