🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The NY Buffalo shooter was a right wing whacko

Yeah...he was mentally ill. Still want to put a lot of stock in what the deranged psychopath said?

I have always maintained that, at a certain point, crazy knows no political ideology. Unfortunately, as we see so often in instances like the Buffalo tragedy, there is never a scarcity of people more than happy to assign the perpetrator to the side they oppose, while that side quickly proclaims that, no no no, he/she is from your side.

I downloaded this shit stains manifesto before it was yanked from the Interwebs. I've read it. Twice. In my opinion, he didn't know what he was except for a racist. That he was sure of.

I have always maintained that, at a certain point, crazy knows no political ideology. Unfortunately, as we see so often in instances like the Buffalo tragedy, there is never a scarcity of people more than happy to assign the perpetrator to the side they oppose, while that side quickly proclaims that, no no no, he/she is from your side.

I downloaded this shit stains manifesto before it was yanked from the Interwebs. I've read it. Twice. In my opinion, he didn't know what he was except for a racist. That he was sure of.

We don't have to "assign," anything....he stated what he is ....in his own words.....

He didn't call himself a Maga guy, he said he was a left wing authoritarian, eco-fascist who hated conservatives and Fox news...

It reminds me of the old movie, Mars Attacks. While they are vaporizing everything they come across with they ray guns, they are constantly saying "we come in peace". I suppose if this guy said Hunter Biden paid him to do this, they'd believed it too.

Dude was a white suremacists.

That is a Trump voting block.

It reminds me of the old movie, Mars Attacks. While they are vaporizing everything they come across with they ray guns, they are constantly saying "we come in peace". I suppose if this guy said Hunter Biden paid him to do this, they'd believed it too.

No he was anti conservative and hates Fox news…..that ain’t a Trump supporter…he states he is a leftist authoritarian, eco-fascist….again, that ain’t a Trump supporter.

Racism is a leftist belief…from Marx to hitler as is anti-semitism

Nope, he was a leftist eco fascist, and LEFTWING AUTHORITARIAN.

By his own words.

He is also batshit crazy.

But leftism and insanity go hand in hand.

He believed in something called "the great replacement" which is something the most extreme right wing whackos believed
It's something leftist posters here BRAG about. Your hoping this kids murder spree will bully us 8nto not 5alking about it anymore. GFY

Except for the fact he stated he is a left wing authoritarian, eco-fascist who hates Fox news and conservatives.....you mean except for what the guy actually said about himself.....right?
See, you got that from the same bullshit wingnut sources.

The fact that the left wing thinks it needs to make a lame case about the political agenda of the Buffalo shooter indicates that they are not sure of their own agenda.

First and foremost (regardless of his self proclamations) he was a violent adherent of "replacement theory" and believed that black and brown people were a threat to his existence...

That's an almost identical thought of right wing/Tucker Carlson "thought".

And he ACTED upon those thoughts

First and foremost (regardless of his self proclamations) he was a violent adherent of "replacement theory" and believed that black and brown people were a threat to his existence...

Wrong…..the democrat party has beeen bragging since Obama that illegal immigrants would turn Red states Blue and make democrats the sole political party in the country….that is the democrats, not is…. You simpleton.

He stated he as a left wing authoritarian, eco-fascist…. He said that…… you can’t lie about that…

He is one of yours, not ours.

Forum List

Back