The oath of office no longer applies to Republicans

Lying fucking moron, don't you know about the Graham Rule...?

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.” ~ Lindsey Graham R-SC, 1.16.1999
Quoting Lindsey Graham? Lol
It's the Graham Rule. Live by the sword --die by the sword.
You want to bring in some of Nancy's rules against impeachment?
Don't need to. I already have the Graham Rule.
Well when Trump lies under oath. You might have something.
Not something I ever claimed nor something I expect will ever happen since I don't expect Impeached Trump will ever testify under oath.

Quoting Lindsey Graham? Lol
Not something I ever claimed nor something I expect will ever happen since I don't expect Impeached Trump will ever testify under oath.
If you loons had a case he would, but you have nothing.

LOLOL

Under no circumstance would Impeached Trump have testified under oath.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
If you're this angry now, when you still believe there is a chance The President will be convicted, just how more angry will you be when The Senate votes to acquit?

The next five years are going to be rough for you and those close to you.

It will be even twice as fun if a Democrat gets in after Trump's second term and he's still around here. When the Republicans impeach, he will be the first one on this forum crying the blues.

Impeachment will become the new norm. Every President from now on will be impeached if the other party holds The Senate.

Political theatre has gone from soap opera to WWE.
Impeached Trump was impeached for breaking a law. But nice to see the right wringing their hands to impeach a Democrat even if they don't break any laws or public trust.
What law did he break?

You're as dumb as BWK.
We've been over this repeatedly, lying fucking moron. Every time I've shown you that law, you proved to be too stupid to understand it.
Exactly! This is going to play against them. You know, that strategy of the willfully stupid who always ask the same stupid questions every day. Willful stupidity only creates real stupidity.

The case was proven without his testimony. Trump is too much of a criminal and a coward to testify.

It will be even twice as fun if a Democrat gets in after Trump's second term and he's still around here. When the Republicans impeach, he will be the first one on this forum crying the blues.

Impeachment will become the new norm. Every President from now on will be impeached if the other party holds The Senate.

Impeached Trump was impeached for breaking a law. But nice to see the right wringing their hands to impeach a Democrat even if they don't break any laws or public trust.
What law did he break?

You're as dumb as BWK.
We've been over this repeatedly, lying fucking moron. Every time I've shown you that law, you proved to be too stupid to understand it.
Exactly! This is going to play against them. You know, that strategy of the willfully stupid who always ask the same stupid questions every day. Willful stupidity only creates real stupidity.
So what law did Trump break? Neither of you have posted it.

What law did he break?

You're as dumb as BWK.

What law did he break?

You're as dumb as BWK.
"Exactly" what? Please cite the law that Trump broke.

What law did he break?

You're as dumb as BWK.
Abuse of power is enough to impeach. You don't need to commit a crime.

The case was proven without his testimony. Trump is too much of a criminal and a coward to testify.
What law did he break?

What law did he break?

You're as dumb as BWK.

And yet... it will come to nothing.

What law did he break?

You're as dumb as BWK.

Keep that link in your folder. You're going to need to read it next Democrat President.

What law did he break?

You're as dumb as BWK.

Keep that link in your folder. You're going to need to read it next Democrat President.
Too bad you couldn't formulate an intelligent/ coherent rebuttal to the facts presented. Don't feel bad. The Republicans in committee couldn't either. It must suck to be folks like you who have to feel like lost puppies with this slam dunk evidence against Trump.

As for Democrat presidents, I wouldn't put up with a tenth of the criminal shit that Trump has committed if it were a Democrat. Democrats believe in our laws and the constitution. Democrats aren't a bunch of Hillbilly Tea party ignorant ass racist hicks who think the world revolves around them, so fuck everybody else.

What law did he break?

You're as dumb as BWK.

He's the third president officially impeached. It already came to something. Blind loyalty to a criminal isn't going to change history for you.

He's the third president officially impeached. It already came to something. Blind loyalty to a criminal isn't going to change history for you.

In order to be a criminal, one has to commit a crime.

What law did he break?

You're as dumb as BWK.
You still haven't named any law that he broke.

An impeachment is synonymous with an indictment.

No conviction, no criminal.

Forum List

Back