The oath of office no longer applies to Republicans

We've been over this repeatedly, lying fucking moron. Every time I've shown you that law, you proved to be too stupid to understand it.
Exactly! This is going to play against them. You know, that strategy of the willfully stupid who always ask the same stupid questions every day. Willful stupidity only creates real stupidity.
So what law did Trump break? Neither of you have posted it.
Abuse of power is enough to impeach. You don't need to commit a crime.

Keep that link in your folder. You're going to need to read it next Democrat President.
Too bad you couldn't formulate an intelligent/ coherent rebuttal to the facts presented. Don't feel bad. The Republicans in committee couldn't either. It must suck to be folks like you who have to feel like lost puppies with this slam dunk evidence against Trump.

As for Democrat presidents, I wouldn't put up with a tenth of the criminal shit that Trump has committed if it were a Democrat. Democrats believe in our laws and the constitution. Democrats aren't a bunch of Hillbilly Tea party ignorant ass racist hicks who think the world revolves around them, so fuck everybody else.

No they aren't. They're a bunch of big government commies that want to control the life of every living person in this country. I don't feel bad. Revenge is always sweeter. And there is no evidence against Trump on anything; especially the phony charges.

The funny thing is, the Democrats have gotten away with lies you sheep follow, because you don't know any better. In this case, the lies are right in front of you, and you still march to the commie drum beat. It's so amazing how weak minds can be manipulated so easily.

See, as a Republican, I try to look at the sliver lining. The more irritated people become, the more they will want a separate country just like me. Then we can divide the nation in two and have separate countries. Draw a big line north to south, vote on which political ideology gets which side, and then we'll build a huge Trump wall to keep you people out of our side.

Nothing would be better than to never have to deal with liberals or their idiocy ever again.

We've been over this repeatedly, lying fucking moron. Every time I've shown you that law, you proved to be too stupid to understand it.
Exactly! This is going to play against them. You know, that strategy of the willfully stupid who always ask the same stupid questions every day. Willful stupidity only creates real stupidity.

Keep that link in your folder. You're going to need to read it next Democrat President.
Too bad you couldn't formulate an intelligent/ coherent rebuttal to the facts presented. Don't feel bad. The Republicans in committee couldn't either. It must suck to be folks like you who have to feel like lost puppies with this slam dunk evidence against Trump.

As for Democrat presidents, I wouldn't put up with a tenth of the criminal shit that Trump has committed if it were a Democrat. Democrats believe in our laws and the constitution. Democrats aren't a bunch of Hillbilly Tea party ignorant ass racist hicks who think the world revolves around them, so fuck everybody else.

"Democrats believe in our laws and the constitution. Democrats aren't a bunch of Hillbilly Tea party ignorant ass racist hicks who think the world revolves around them, so fuck everybody else."

iu

What facts have you presented?

And yet... it will come to nothing.
He's the third president officially impeached. It already came to something. Blind loyalty to a criminal isn't going to change history for you.

In order to be a criminal, one has to commit a crime.
Crimes have already been proven. He's got a court case filing against him for campaign finance violations he orchestrated with Michael Cohen who is already serving time for the same offense. When Trump is out, he's going to jail.

"Democrats believe in our laws and the constitution. Democrats aren't a bunch of Hillbilly Tea party ignorant ass racist hicks who think the world revolves around them, so fuck everybody else."

iu

Democrats haven't gagged witnesses and held back documents like Trump.

He's the third president officially impeached. It already came to something. Blind loyalty to a criminal isn't going to change history for you.

Crimes have already been proven. He's got a court case filing against him for campaign finance violations he orchestrated with Michael Cohen who is already serving time for the same offense. When Trump is out, he's going to jail.
What crime(s) was he impeached for, dumbass? The "campaign finance" has already been flushed down the toilet.

iu

ROFL!

You're serious?

It's adorable that you believe that.

No they aren't. They're a bunch of big government commies that want to control the life of every living person in this country. I don't feel bad. Revenge is always sweeter. And there is no evidence against Trump on anything; especially the phony charges.

The funny thing is, the Democrats have gotten away with lies you sheep follow, because you don't know any better. In this case, the lies are right in front of you, and you still march to the commie drum beat. It's so amazing how weak minds can be manipulated so easily.

See, as a Republican, I try to look at the sliver lining. The more irritated people become, the more they will want a separate country just like me. Then we can divide the nation in two and have separate countries. Draw a big line north to south, vote on which political ideology gets which side, and then we'll build a huge Trump wall to keep you people out of our side.

Nothing would be better than to never have to deal with liberals or their idiocy ever again.
If the charges were phony, you would have proven them phony. You didn't, so you are a liar.

Republicans have been crucified and embarrassed by the exposure to their lies and illegal activities in government. And they are tired of getting caught, so let's have a separate country so you can forget your failures. That's why you want a separate country.

It's adorable that you believe that.
It's even more "adorable" that you don't realize SDNY is waiting for him when he loses the election.

iu

ROFL!

You're serious?
Yep!

What crime(s) was he impeached for, dumbass? The "campaign finance" has already been flushed down the toilet.
It will be reopened with a new administration once Trump loses the election.

If the charges were phony, you would have proven them phony. You didn't, so you are a liar.

Republicans have been crucified and embarrassed by the exposure to their lies and illegal activities in government. And they are tired of getting caught, so let's have a separate country so you can forget your failures. That's why you want a separate country.

No, I want a separate country to never deal with liberal antics again. Think how great it would be for you guys though. We'll give you the west end of the country, so you can flood your side with as many third-worlders to your hearts content having open borders with Mexico. You can have a side with mostly them and minorities. You could take away everybody's gun, put them all on social programs since you'd have no jobs. You could prosecute all your police officers that you want for simply enforcing the law. You can tax your businesses at 50% until they move to our side, and tax your wealthy at 90% until they move to our side. All your power would be solar or windmill driven. No gasoline, and the government can tell you what you can eat, what you set your thermostat at, what you can smoke, how to raise your children, it would be great! And think of all that great socialized healthcare you'd be getting.

Our side would be great for us too. Virtually no more violent crime, everybody could own and carry a firearm, no ridiculous environmental regulations to kill our industries, and if all the liberals had to move out, my property value would triple overnight! The downside is the alarm business would suffer, we'd have to layoff a lot of police officers, but given the fact most industry would be here, there would be more than enough jobs to go around.

So you see, by having two countries instead of one, think of how much happier we both would be.

iu

They haven't? Then could you tell me who the supposed whistleblower is? I must have missed that in the inquiry. And could you tell me who the spy is that gave the whistleblower the phone call information? I missed that part too.

DumBama had campaign finance violations as well. Why didn't you squawk about him getting impeached?

'Inconsistent': McConnell slammed for violating 'oath' as 'constitutional officer' Republicans like Mitch McConnell of kentucky no longer value the rule of law, the Constitution, honesty, and fairness, while Republican elected officials threw out their oath of office to country, the citizenry, and sent them straight into the garbage. Folks, we are watching history here. When Mitch McConnell and his criminal subordinates decide not honor their oath with a "real" trial, they will be judged harshly for decades. This is a much bigger deal than just putting Trump on trial. Pretend if you will Trump Sheep, but if a fair trial does not come about, the Republican party loses its soul and credibility as a representative party. With Trump, they have all but destroyed the party after 3 years, and if they push this stunt with no trial, where there is overwhelming evidence against Trump, that will finally finish them off.'Constitutional travesty': See Trump and McConnell block fair impeachment trial
if they were true why do democrats have a hard time with the second amendment?
Do they? I support the second amendment and haven't had a hard time at all. Are you in need of a distraction from the argument?
If that were true you wouldn't be a democrat

when you come to office promising to "drain the swamp", anything you do that makes you look like you're just "one of the boys" will hurt your re-election, my friends!

'Inconsistent': McConnell slammed for violating 'oath' as 'constitutional officer' Republicans like Mitch McConnell of kentucky no longer value the rule of law, the Constitution, honesty, and fairness, while Republican elected officials threw out their oath of office to country, the citizenry, and sent them straight into the garbage. Folks, we are watching history here. When Mitch McConnell and his criminal subordinates decide not honor their oath with a "real" trial, they will be judged harshly for decades. This is a much bigger deal than just putting Trump on trial. Pretend if you will Trump Sheep, but if a fair trial does not come about, the Republican party loses its soul and credibility as a representative party. With Trump, they have all but destroyed the party after 3 years, and if they push this stunt with no trial, where there is overwhelming evidence against Trump, that will finally finish them off.'Constitutional travesty': See Trump and McConnell block fair impeachment trial
if they were true why do democrats have a hard time with the second amendment?
Do they? I support the second amendment and haven't had a hard time at all. Are you in need of a distraction from the argument?
If that were true you wouldn't be a democrat
Your statement is a lie of course. Who is the Democrat who has proposed a Constitutional amendment to get rid of it?

Forum List

Back