The oath of office no longer applies to Republicans

Your statement is a lie of course. Who is the Democrat who has proposed a Constitutional amendment to get rid of it?
Any push to ban any guns is going against the Constitution so you are a lying sack of shit
An Ar15 is not a gun. It's a weapon designed for war that kills in mass quickly. The same as a bazooka, or a grenade.

No, the AR is a tool used by Democrats to make the case for gun confiscation.
The AR is capable of mass slaughter just like a grenade or a bazooka. None of the three weapons were referenced in the second amendment. How many people do you see walking down a public street with a bazooka or a grenade launcher? Exactly, none! Because these three weapons have zero to do with the second amendment. Nothing! NADA! They are for mass killing.

The Second says "arms" as in any arms. If the Democrats want to change that, let them offer up an amendment.

The fact of the matter is the AR is no different in it's ability to fire ammunition. It does it at the same rate as any semi-automatic handgun. It's range is better of course, but outlawing it won't stop anything.

A bazooka, grenade or nuclear weapons are not self-defesne weapons. They cannot be used to fire at a specific person. They cannot be used for hunting. Your comparison is apples and oranges.
Again, keep carrying around that torch for the stupids. How many people do you see walking down the streets with Bazookas and grenade launchers? None! Why? Because someone is going to get them off the streets if they do see it. Why? Because they are capable of mass murder in a very short period of time. I can do the same with an AR. None of these weapons or "arms" have nothing whatsoever to do with the second.

You want to bring in some of Nancy's rules against impeachment?
Don't need to. I already have the Graham Rule.
Well when Trump lies under oath. You might have something.
Not something I ever claimed nor something I expect will ever happen since I don't expect Impeached Trump will ever testify under oath.
If you loons had a case he would, but you have nothing.
The case was proven without his testimony. Trump is too much of a criminal and a coward to testify.
What case, and what proof? Barbie, we’re still waiting for that crime

Crimes have already been proven. He's got a court case filing against him for campaign finance violations he orchestrated with Michael Cohen who is already serving time for the same offense. When Trump is out, he's going to jail.

DumBama had campaign finance violations as well. Why didn't you squawk about him getting impeached?
Wrong! Read up on it you ignorant clown. That was just a timing thing when the money wasn't reported. The money wasn't hidden like what Trump was doing.There was nothing nefarious about it. Try again loser.

In other words, typical commie: It's okay when our people do it.
Again, your ignorance and stupidity always do the talking for you. What Trump did, and what happened to Obama, have absolutely nothing in common.

Sure they do, they are both campaign finance violations.
Really? Explain exactly, in detail, how they are both the same?

Any push to ban any guns is going against the Constitution so you are a lying sack of shit
An Ar15 is not a gun. It's a weapon designed for war that kills in mass quickly. The same as a bazooka, or a grenade.

The AR is capable of mass slaughter just like a grenade or a bazooka. None of the three weapons were referenced in the second amendment. How many people do you see walking down a public street with a bazooka or a grenade launcher? Exactly, none! Because these three weapons have zero to do with the second amendment. Nothing! NADA! They are for mass killing.

The Second says "arms" as in any arms. If the Democrats want to change that, let them offer up an amendment.

The fact of the matter is the AR is no different in it's ability to fire ammunition. It does it at the same rate as any semi-automatic handgun. It's range is better of course, but outlawing it won't stop anything.

A bazooka, grenade or nuclear weapons are not self-defesne weapons. They cannot be used to fire at a specific person. They cannot be used for hunting. Your comparison is apples and oranges.
Again, keep carrying around that torch for the stupids. How many people do you see walking down the streets with Bazookas and grenade launchers? None! Why? Because someone is going to get them off the streets if they do see it. Why? Because they are capable of mass murder in a very short period of time. I can do the same with an AR. None of these weapons or "arms" have nothing whatsoever to do with the second.

I just explained the clear differences and similarities. If you're not smart enough to follow what people are telling you, it explains your political stance. The AR is a firearm. It does the same thing as any other semi-automatic firearm. It does not do what bazookas and grenades do. You don't see people walking down the street with them either. They have been used in self-defense and saving the lives of other people.

DumBama had campaign finance violations as well. Why didn't you squawk about him getting impeached?
Wrong! Read up on it you ignorant clown. That was just a timing thing when the money wasn't reported. The money wasn't hidden like what Trump was doing.There was nothing nefarious about it. Try again loser.

Again, your ignorance and stupidity always do the talking for you. What Trump did, and what happened to Obama, have absolutely nothing in common.

I just did. Again, they are both campaign finance violations. Those happen all the time as the candidate is not overseeing the money coming in or going out. They hire people to do that.

I'm sorry President Trump makes you so sad ... would you like a blanket and a pacifier?

805ac34f7b67057a80c1f3fd893af279.jpg

and I am sorry that you continue to behave like a 12 year old

Must be why you love trump
12 year olds don’t vote nor work, we tax payers love trump! Why haven’t you been paying more taxes? You took trump’s tax cuts and then bitch about them

Last edited:
Don't need to. I already have the Graham Rule.
Not something I ever claimed nor something I expect will ever happen since I don't expect Impeached Trump will ever testify under oath.
The case was proven without his testimony. Trump is too much of a criminal and a coward to testify.
The case that doesn't exist and the proof that doesn't exist in your mentally unstable, alternate reality.

I just did. Again, they are both campaign finance violations. Those happen all the time as the candidate is not overseeing the money coming in or going out. They hire people to do that.
Trump hired his lawyer to pay it, then hide it from financial disclosures. Did Obama do that? Answer no! The two have nothing in common, but ha, let your imagination do your thinking for you. Cohen went to jail. That's how different the two scenarios are. And Obama never had a court filing waiting for him when he left office like Trump does. That's another big difference. Obama reported his campaign money on a financial disclosure and none of it was hush money. Trump paid hush money and didn't report it. That's another huge difference.

Last edited:
The case that doesn't exist and the proof that doesn't exist in your mentally unstable, alternate reality.
Nope I’m looking for the crime you are spewing on about. Come on Barbie, post that famous crime you’re referring to

Trump hired his lawyer to pay it, then hide it from financial disclosures. Did Obama do that?
Ohh Barbie, let’s see that evidence too. Hly shit Batman, you got all of it. How come you didn’t give it to mueller?

'Inconsistent': McConnell slammed for violating 'oath' as 'constitutional officer' Republicans like Mitch McConnell of kentucky no longer value the rule of law, the Constitution, honesty, and fairness, while Republican elected officials threw out their oath of office to country, the citizenry, and sent them straight into the garbage. Folks, we are watching history here. When Mitch McConnell and his criminal subordinates decide not honor their oath with a "real" trial, they will be judged harshly for decades. This is a much bigger deal than just putting Trump on trial. Pretend if you will Trump Sheep, but if a fair trial does not come about, the Republican party loses its soul and credibility as a representative party. With Trump, they have all but destroyed the party after 3 years, and if they push this stunt with no trial, where there is overwhelming evidence against Trump, that will finally finish them off.'Constitutional travesty': See Trump and McConnell block fair impeachment trial
During the Clinton impeachment Schumer announced he would vote to acquit before the trial started.

Oops!

'Inconsistent': McConnell slammed for violating 'oath' as 'constitutional officer' Republicans like Mitch McConnell of kentucky no longer value the rule of law, the Constitution, honesty, and fairness, while Republican elected officials threw out their oath of office to country, the citizenry, and sent them straight into the garbage. Folks, we are watching history here. When Mitch McConnell and his criminal subordinates decide not honor their oath with a "real" trial, they will be judged harshly for decades. This is a much bigger deal than just putting Trump on trial. Pretend if you will Trump Sheep, but if a fair trial does not come about, the Republican party loses its soul and credibility as a representative party. With Trump, they have all but destroyed the party after 3 years, and if they push this stunt with no trial, where there is overwhelming evidence against Trump, that will finally finish them off.'Constitutional travesty': See Trump and McConnell block fair impeachment trial
During the Clinton impeachment Schumer announced he would vote to acquit before the trial started.

Oops!
Because a blow job isn't a crime. Campaign finance violations are.

if they were true why do democrats have a hard time with the second amendment?
Do they? I support the second amendment and haven't had a hard time at all. Are you in need of a distraction from the argument?
If that were true you wouldn't be a democrat
Your statement is a lie of course. Who is the Democrat who has proposed a Constitutional amendment to get rid of it?
The Supreme Court ruled that in order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.

So tell me what firearm is there that is in common use that would have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia?

Trump hired his lawyer to pay it, then hide it from financial disclosures. Did Obama do that?
Ohh Barbie, let’s see that evidence too. Hly shit Batman, you got all of it. How come you didn’t give it to mueller?
Lol! Your posts are lame and retarded. When do you go back on the gurney? You need assistance.

You h
Nope I’m looking for the crime you are spewing on about. Come on Barbie, post that famous crime you’re referring to
He can't, I've asked him the same over and over. The talking points cannot tell him.

If that were true you wouldn't be a democrat

And it's used for the highest body count for Mass Murder in the United States.
That's not true as a matter of fact bats are used more to kill people than an ar 15 is.

Oops!
Perjury, obstruction of justice, and getting others to commit perjury on your behalf is. Clinton wasn't charged with getting a blow job, Dummy.

Glad I could educate the ignorant.

Now, do you have any coherent comment on Chucky's blatant hypocrisy?

Oops!
GREENSBORO, N.C., May 31, 2012— -- A North Carolina jury found former Sen. John Edwards not guilty today on one of six counts in a campaign-finance trial, and declared itself hopelessly deadlocked on the remaining charges, leading the judge to declare a mistrial on those counts.
John Edwards Not Guilty on 1 Count, but Admits Moral Failing; Mistrial on 5 Other Counts

Oops!
Perjury, obstruction of justice, and getting others to commit perjury on your behalf is. Clinton wasn't charged with getting a blow job, Dummy.

Glad I could educate the ignorant.

Now, do you have any coherent comment on Chucky's blatant hypocrisy?
I just educated him on Campaign finance violations lol

W

Oops!
Why didn’t you give that evidence to mueller Barbie? You do know about mueller right Barbie?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back