The oath of office no longer applies to Republicans

Don't forget to let hearsay be evidence or opinions to be facts.
17 witnesses is hardly hearsay.

And yet, the Senate will never vote to convict The President.

Doesn't that just burn your muffin?
Yea, but what is worse, is the fact it doesn't burn yours. You see, I believe in the rule of law, the Constitution, "we the people", right and wrong, and quite the opposite is true of the Right. They love what country can do for them, not what they can do for country. They believe in sucking out everything for themselves, and if they think having a lawless president gets them there, that's all that matters. Forget all the bs about love for country, rule of law, the Constitution, or "we the people." Fuck all of that. The Right pledges allegiance to themselves and everyone else can go straight to hell.

Yea, the fact that seventeen witnesses is more than enough evidence, and the fact that you cheer lead against everything we fought and died for, just so you can shit on it, does make for a pretty burned muffin. It does however confirm what I have always known about people like you. You truly are an enemy to this country.
17 tons of bullshit is still just a big load of bullshit.

You don't even know what the rule of law is, let alone believe in it. You think "abuse of power" is a law.

Barbie logic:

1. Trump is guilty of abuse of power
  2. Abuse of power is when you break a law while in office
  3. What law did Trump break?
  4. Go back to step #1
Lying fucking moron, don't you know about the Graham Rule...?

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.” ~ Lindsey Graham R-SC, 1.16.1999
Quoting Lindsey Graham? Lol

Yea, but what is worse, is the fact it doesn't burn yours. You see, I believe in the rule of law, the Constitution, "we the people", right and wrong, and quite the opposite is true of the Right. They love what country can do for them, not what they can do for country. They believe in sucking out everything for themselves, and if they think having a lawless president gets them there, that's all that matters. Forget all the bs about love for country, rule of law, the Constitution, or "we the people." Fuck all of that. The Right pledges allegiance to themselves and everyone else can go straight to hell.

Yea, the fact that seventeen witnesses is more than enough evidence, and the fact that you cheer lead against everything we fought and died for, just so you can shit on it, does make for a pretty burned muffin. It does however confirm what I have always known about people like you. You truly are an enemy to this country.

You don't even know what the rule of law is, let alone believe in it. You think "abuse of power" is a law.

Barbie logic:

4. Go back to step #1

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.” ~ Lindsey Graham R-SC, 1.16.1999
What does that have to do with the so-called "crime" of "abuse of power?"
You idiotically claimed abuse of power is when a law is broken, ya lyin' fucking moron. And of course, that's not true. Abuse of power is the impeachable offense for when the publics' trust is broken.

I'm as much a member of 'The Public' as anyone. My trust has never been stronger.

Barbie logic:

4. Go back to step #1

You idiotically claimed abuse of power is when a law is broken, ya lyin' fucking moron. And of course, that's not true. Abuse of power is the impeachable offense for when the publics' trust is broken.
Barbie is the one claiming that "abuse of power" is a law, not me, you fucking moron.

Barbie logic:

4. Go back to step #1

If you're this angry now, when you still believe there is a chance The President will be convicted, just how more angry will you be when The Senate votes to acquit?

The next five years are going to be rough for you and those close to you.
Angry about what? I never had any allusions the Senate would convict Impeached Trump. I'm satisfied with even just the impeachment. And you're an idiot if you already predicting Impeached Trump will win another 4 years. Maybe he will, maybe he won't, but apparently you learned nothing from the 2016 election that no victory is certain.

Barbie logic:

4. Go back to step #1

If you're this angry now, when you still believe there is a chance The President will be convicted, just how more angry will you be when The Senate votes to acquit?

It will be even twice as fun if a Democrat gets in after Trump's second term and he's still around here. When the Republicans impeach, he will be the first one on this forum crying the blues.

Impeachment will become the new norm. Every President from now on will be impeached if the other party holds The Senate.

Political theatre has gone from soap opera to WWE.
Impeached Trump was impeached for breaking a law. But nice to see the right wringing their hands to impeach a Democrat even if they don't break any laws or public trust.

Barbie logic:

4. Go back to step #1

It's the Graham Rule. Live by the sword --die by the sword.

Barbie logic:

4. Go back to step #1

I'm as much a member of 'The Public' as anyone. My trust has never been stronger.
So? The House represents the entire nation, not just you.

Don't forget to let hearsay be evidence or opinions to be facts.

Barbie logic:

4. Go back to step #1

"There must never be a narrowly voted impeachment or impeachment supported by a major political party or imposed by another. It will produce bitterness in politics for years to come and will call into question the very legitimacy of our political institutions. American people are watching; they’ll not forget. You have the votes. You may have the muscle, but you do not have the legitimacy of a national consensus or constitutional impairment.”

- Jerry Nadler, 1998 -​

Barbie logic:

4. Go back to step #1

You want to bring in some of Nancy's rules against impeachment?

While we throw stones at each other, things are going on in the world. Starting today China Iran & Russia are joining forces in naval exercises. That seems worth talking about.

While we throw stones at each other, things are going on in the world. Starting today China Iran & Russia are joining forces in naval exercises. That seems worth talking about.
Maybe if we start first by getting rid of this bogus leader we have, who is more interested in his own high end financial reports, and who could give two shits about anything else so we can start concentrating on those national security issues Trump could care less about?

Maybe if we start first by getting rid of this bogus leader we have, who is more interested in his own high end financial reports, and who could give two shits about anything else so we can start concentrating on those national security issues Trump could care less about?

Wait for the election...

... the 2024 election.

Barbie logic:

4. Go back to step #1

It will be even twice as fun if a Democrat gets in after Trump's second term and he's still around here. When the Republicans impeach, he will be the first one on this forum crying the blues.

Impeachment will become the new norm. Every President from now on will be impeached if the other party holds The Senate.

Impeached Trump was impeached for breaking a law. But nice to see the right wringing their hands to impeach a Democrat even if they don't break any laws or public trust.
What law did he break?

You're as dumb as BWK.

Barbie logic:

4. Go back to step #1

Don't need to. I already have the Graham Rule.

What law did he break?

You're as dumb as BWK.
We've been over this repeatedly, lying fucking moron. Every time I've shown you that law, you proved to be too stupid to understand it.

What law did he break?

You're as dumb as BWK.
We've been over this repeatedly, lying fucking moron. Every time I've shown you that law, you proved to be too stupid to understand it.
You have never shown us any such law.

Barbie logic:

4. Go back to step #1

Don't need to. I already have the Graham Rule.
Well when Trump lies under oath. You might have something.

Vote him out! You just posted all about our constitution and how it works. I thought you believed in it. Guess not like I already said

What law did he break?

You're as dumb as BWK.
You have never shown us any such law.
LOLOL

Lying doesn't help your case, lying fucking moron. Shit, I had even agreed to leave this forum forever if I couldn't post a link to any one of my posts where I posted that law and you refused to take that bet because you know I have posted it multiple times.

And each time, you proved to be too stupid to understand it. Clearly, there's no reason for me to post it yet again for you so you can once again not understand it.

Forum List

Back