The oath of office no longer applies to Republicans

In a combat situation, the M-16A4 is used in the semi-auto mode. Making it's use exactly that of the AR-15 Model 750 with exactly the same features. No matter how many times you present your lie, it's still a lie.
Link?
Daryl is citing himself as an authority on the subject.

Since I am retired Military, and have spent days, months and years with one I guess I would be considered an authority as would a couple or three others. You don't like it? Go pay the price.
Your "expertise" is no more valid than mine. You're just a blowhard.

I just stated facts. Facts that you are unable to deny. Since you can't deny the message, you slight the messenger. Standard The Party of the Rump methods.
You stated your interpretation of the facts. Even if everything you claim is true, that's still no a valid reason for outlawing the AR-15. Guns are designed to kill. If they didn't do that, then they would be useless.

He confessed doing what the President and Congress instructed him to do. And what part controlled the Congress at the time? The Republicans. Yes, he admitted it. And I saw a Statesman at his finest. I never knew he had it in him. Rump would have cried like a baby and lied his way. Biden stood on his hind legs and got something that the rest of the free world demanded. And partly because of that, Ukraine ended up being taken off the worst corruption list and was eligible for offensive weapons from the US and other Countries. The rest of your BS is just that.
I suppose you have a link to these "instructions?" . . . . . . . . .

I didn't think so.

I don't need to. It's already been posted quite a few times. You are just blowing smoke and cherry picking to try and justify your conspiracy.
hmmm, wrong. No one has ever posted any such instructions from Obama or Congress to Biden. You just assume they did.

Use common sense. Biden told him to call Obama if he didn't believe him. But he said that he is leaving in 6 hours and the deal was gone by that time. I don't know if a call was made or not but the President of Ukraine did the action that the Congress, the President and the EU already stated they wanted. And that action helped to get the new Ukrainian Government off the Corruption List so they could start receiving lethal arms from the US and the EU. Cause and affect. And common sense.

Here is a nice tidbit. Chief Justice Roberts will probably rule that Biden's testimony is going to be unnecessary since it has nothing to do with the Rump Impeachment. It's a sideline. It's a "Hey, look over there" and part of his job is to keep it on track. Hate to break it to you but you Reps won't have it all your own way. And there is a good chance that Rudy will be required to testify by order of Chief Justice Roberts as well as the other merry band of Criminals. And Chief Justice Roberts will have the backing of the rest of the Supreme Court. Those requests go straight to the top of the Justice and won't bother with the lower courts. All of a sudden, the merry band of criminals will either have to tell the truth and hang themselves and Rump out to dry, plead the fifth or perjure themselves which works out just as well.

Even with that, I still don't see Rump being removed from office. But it's going to be damning for the Senate Republicans either way.

Have a nice New Year.
In other words, you have no actual evidence.

Thanks for playing!

Furthermore, Judge Roberts has no authority to rule any such thing. There will be no witnesses, just as in Clinton's impeachment trial. It doesn't matter what the rest of the SC believes because the Constitution says the Senate has the last word on the matter.

You keep thinking that. This is exactly why the Chief Justice presides over the trial. It's not the Senators that issue the Supbenoes, it's the Sitting Judge. It's not the Senators that rule what is allowed to happen in that chamber during the proceedings, it's the sitting Judge. It's not the Senators that decides what is relevant or not, it's the sitting Judge. In fact, the Senators and Congressmen/women only get to talk if the Sitting Judge allows it. It's not a trial. There is no "I object". The Facts are lain out and only the facts that pertain to the case are allowed. If anything that does not pertain to the case is attempted to be snuck in, the sitting Judge strikes it quickly and can find that person in contempt. And you can bet that the Chief Judge will bring his own US Marshals along to be his enforcement wing. And if the Democrats request Rumps merry band of Criminals and the Chief Justice agrees, the Chief Justice has the full backing of the Supreme Court in ordering them to appear before the Senate Hearing. This shaves off at least 2 years of court battles.

You can bet that there are some mighty nervous Republican Legal Eagles mighty nervous right about now. But Rump won't listen to them. He would rather listen to that fruitcake Rudy.

Daryl is citing himself as an authority on the subject.

Since I am retired Military, and have spent days, months and years with one I guess I would be considered an authority as would a couple or three others. You don't like it? Go pay the price.
Your "expertise" is no more valid than mine. You're just a blowhard.

I just stated facts. Facts that you are unable to deny. Since you can't deny the message, you slight the messenger. Standard The Party of the Rump methods.
You stated your interpretation of the facts. Even if everything you claim is true, that's still no a valid reason for outlawing the AR-15. Guns are designed to kill. If they didn't do that, then they would be useless.

You can't change the fact that the AR is designed to mass kill far better than the other civilian rifles and pistols. And that is the reason it's the Body Count leader in the Mass Murder list.. Much like the Thompson Model 1921 was in it's time.

I didn't think so.

I don't need to. It's already been posted quite a few times. You are just blowing smoke and cherry picking to try and justify your conspiracy.
hmmm, wrong. No one has ever posted any such instructions from Obama or Congress to Biden. You just assume they did.

Use common sense. Biden told him to call Obama if he didn't believe him. But he said that he is leaving in 6 hours and the deal was gone by that time. I don't know if a call was made or not but the President of Ukraine did the action that the Congress, the President and the EU already stated they wanted. And that action helped to get the new Ukrainian Government off the Corruption List so they could start receiving lethal arms from the US and the EU. Cause and affect. And common sense.

Here is a nice tidbit. Chief Justice Roberts will probably rule that Biden's testimony is going to be unnecessary since it has nothing to do with the Rump Impeachment. It's a sideline. It's a "Hey, look over there" and part of his job is to keep it on track. Hate to break it to you but you Reps won't have it all your own way. And there is a good chance that Rudy will be required to testify by order of Chief Justice Roberts as well as the other merry band of Criminals. And Chief Justice Roberts will have the backing of the rest of the Supreme Court. Those requests go straight to the top of the Justice and won't bother with the lower courts. All of a sudden, the merry band of criminals will either have to tell the truth and hang themselves and Rump out to dry, plead the fifth or perjure themselves which works out just as well.

Even with that, I still don't see Rump being removed from office. But it's going to be damning for the Senate Republicans either way.

Have a nice New Year.

Thanks for playing!

Furthermore, Judge Roberts has no authority to rule any such thing. There will be no witnesses, just as in Clinton's impeachment trial. It doesn't matter what the rest of the SC believes because the Constitution says the Senate has the last word on the matter.

You keep thinking that. This is exactly why the Chief Justice presides over the trial. It's not the Senators that issue the Supbenoes, it's the Sitting Judge. It's not the Senators that rule what is allowed to happen in that chamber during the proceedings, it's the sitting Judge. It's not the Senators that decides what is relevant or not, it's the sitting Judge. In fact, the Senators and Congressmen/women only get to talk if the Sitting Judge allows it. It's not a trial. There is no "I object". The Facts are lain out and only the facts that pertain to the case are allowed. If anything that does not pertain to the case is attempted to be snuck in, the sitting Judge strikes it quickly and can find that person in contempt. And you can bet that the Chief Judge will bring his own US Marshals along to be his enforcement wing. And if the Democrats request Rumps merry band of Criminals and the Chief Justice agrees, the Chief Justice has the full backing of the Supreme Court in ordering them to appear before the Senate Hearing. This shaves off at least 2 years of court battles.

You can bet that there are some mighty nervous Republican Legal Eagles mighty nervous right about now. But Rump won't listen to them. He would rather listen to that fruitcake Rudy.
Sorry, turd, but if the "case" is run exactly the same as the Clinton case was run, then there will be no witnesses.

Read the fucking Constitution. It says the following:

"6: The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments."​

What part of "sole power" don't you understand?

You're blowing hot gas out your ass.

Have a nice New Year.

Thanks for playing!

Sorry, turd, but if the "case" is run exactly the same as the Clinton case was run, then there will be no witnesses.

And it will be presided over by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. What part of that are you having trouble with. Sorry, but you don't get it your way. This ain't burger king.

He confessed to it on video, moron.

He confessed doing what the President and Congress instructed him to do. And what part controlled the Congress at the time? The Republicans. Yes, he admitted it. And I saw a Statesman at his finest. I never knew he had it in him. Rump would have cried like a baby and lied his way. Biden stood on his hind legs and got something that the rest of the free world demanded. And partly because of that, Ukraine ended up being taken off the worst corruption list and was eligible for offensive weapons from the US and other Countries. The rest of your BS is just that.

I didn't think so.

Hey bri justify this

About this website

NEWSWEEK.COM

Ex-WH ethics lawyer slams McConnell, says senator thinks he's "a judge impaneling an all-white jury for a Klansman trial"
Former White House ethics lawyer Richard Painter and former senator Rick Santorum had a heated moment after Patinter compared Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to "a judge impaneling an all-white jury for a Klansman trial."
"Justify" what, a boneheaded asshole venting his idiocies?
My thoughts exactly.

I didn't think so.

Have a nice New Year.

Thanks for playing!

The Chief Justice is not there to run the hearing, he's only there to oversee it. All the things you mentioned are the responsibilities of the Senate. Unless something is in violation of the Constitution, Roberts will sit there and you won't even notice him. They can decide to call their witnesses if desired, they can decide on no witnesses, they can decide to simply dismiss it on the fact they had no grounds to impeach Trump in the first place.

I sure the Senate trial will be every bit as fair as the House investigation.

Have a nice New Year.

Thanks for playing!

And it will be presided over by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court. What part of that are you having trouble with. Sorry, but you don't get it your way. This ain't burger king.
I'm having trouble with your fantasy that the Chief Justice is going to jump in an orchestrate the proceedings. That didn't happen in the Clinton trial, so why do you imagine things will be any different during the Trump trial?

You really are a fucking dumbass.

Things aren't true because you want them to be true.

Have a nice New Year.

Thanks for playing!

I'm having trouble with your fantasy that the Chief Justice is going to jump in an orchestrate the proceedings. That didn't happen in the Clinton trial, so why do you imagine things will be any different during the Trump trial?

That was a different time. And a different Congress. The Chief Justice didn't have to have a hands on role so much. SEnators pretty well behaved themselves. I don't see that happening this time. With Clinton, it was very simple. Did he or did he not lie to a live televised congressional hearing? . Yes he did. "I did NOT have sex with that woman". No witnesses, no circus. Nothing but that taped admission. The only question the Senate had was, was it enough to remove him from office. The Senate voted that it wasn't. During the Clinton era, we weren't nearly as splintered as we are today.

I already know that the Rep Senators will try and hammer trying to bring up things that have nothing to do with the actual impeachment. Obama, Biden and the Clintons and all the others have nothing to do with the actual impeachment. Did it matter if Monica was a consenting adult? No. Does it matter if the color of the Dress was Blue? No. Did Obama, Clinton, and any of the others directly have anything to do with the actual articles of impeachment? No. Rump and his band of Criminals own those or they don't. The House says they own them. Now it's up to the Senate to determine if it's enough to remove Rump from office. But get ready for one hell of a circus. And look for Chief Justice Roberts to get really, really pissed off fast.

At this point, look for Chief Justice Roberts to bring in the Power of the Supreme Court. He has that power. And he will be using his power to override any and all "Discussions" by ruling that it's "Out of Order". He can also find Senators out of order and even in contempt. Plus, he can even bring in his own US Marshals to enforce his rulings. You seem to believe that Moscow Mitch will be in control. No, he won't. At that point, Moscow Mitch will be just another Senator.

Nancy is correct. Until Moscow Mitch comes up with the rules that only the two articles of impeachment will be addressed she should NOT release the impeachment papers. Otherwise, it just continues to be a circus. There are only two points of Impeachment. There really isn't much question if they happened or not. The only question is the degree. The question really is, is it serious enough to remove Rump from Office. No matter which way it would go, that would be what is best for America. But I don't see that happening.

So we go with the Circus. At that point, you get to see the real Power of a Chief Justice presiding over a Trial. The Dems are going to want to bring in the Rump merry band of Criminals and it will be granted. And it won't take 2 years of court proceedings and jocking at this point. Chief Justice will rule one way or another with the power of the Supreme Court and it just happens just like any other Court except there won't be any other higher court to take it to. So Rudy gets his butt in front of the Senate along with some of the others. There are going to be a lot of "5th Amendment" pleas at this point. With the exception of Rudy who has pretty well condemned himself already and doesn't have the sense to shut his mouth anymore than Rump does. Sorry Dems, Rump can't be called. Meanwhile, the Reps are going to try and muddy things up with the "Whataboutifs" and the "Misinformation" and it's going to be accepted by Chief Roberts like trying to dribble a flat basket ball. Those two things have absolutely zero to do with the two articles of Impeachment. All that is going to do is piss off Roberts to no end. And the last thing you want to do is to piss off the Judge.

You can't change things to suit yourself. I laid out the possible situations. Now, unless Rump wants to do the Nixon and resign, those are the only possible outcomes that does not involve suicide.

Thanks for playing!

That was a different time. And a different Congress. The Chief Justice didn't have to have a hands on role so much. SEnators pretty well behaved themselves. I don't see that happening this time. With Clinton, it was very simple. Did he or did he not lie to a live televised congressional hearing? . Yes he did. "I did NOT have sex with that woman". No witnesses, no circus. Nothing but that taped admission. The only question the Senate had was, was it enough to remove him from office. The Senate voted that it wasn't. During the Clinton era, we weren't nearly as splintered as we are today.

I already know that the Rep Senators will try and hammer trying to bring up things that have nothing to do with the actual impeachment. Obama, Biden and the Clintons and all the others have nothing to do with the actual impeachment. Did it matter if Monica was a consenting adult? No. Does it matter if the color of the Dress was Blue? No. Did Obama, Clinton, and any of the others directly have anything to do with the actual articles of impeachment? No. Rump and his band of Criminals own those or they don't. The House says they own them. Now it's up to the Senate to determine if it's enough to remove Rump from office. But get ready for one hell of a circus. And look for Chief Justice Roberts to get really, really pissed off fast.

At this point, look for Chief Justice Roberts to bring in the Power of the Supreme Court. He has that power. And he will be using his power to override any and all "Discussions" by ruling that it's "Out of Order". He can also find Senators out of order and even in contempt. Plus, he can even bring in his own US Marshals to enforce his rulings. You seem to believe that Moscow Mitch will be in control. No, he won't. At that point, Moscow Mitch will be just another Senator.

Nancy is correct. Until Moscow Mitch comes up with the rules that only the two articles of impeachment will be addressed she should NOT release the impeachment papers. Otherwise, it just continues to be a circus. There are only two points of Impeachment. There really isn't much question if they happened or not. The only question is the degree. The question really is, is it serious enough to remove Rump from Office. No matter which way it would go, that would be what is best for America. But I don't see that happening.

So we go with the Circus. At that point, you get to see the real Power of a Chief Justice presiding over a Trial. The Dems are going to want to bring in the Rump merry band of Criminals and it will be granted. And it won't take 2 years of court proceedings and jocking at this point. Chief Justice will rule one way or another with the power of the Supreme Court and it just happens just like any other Court except there won't be any other higher court to take it to. So Rudy gets his butt in front of the Senate along with some of the others. There are going to be a lot of "5th Amendment" pleas at this point. With the exception of Rudy who has pretty well condemned himself already and doesn't have the sense to shut his mouth anymore than Rump does. Sorry Dems, Rump can't be called. Meanwhile, the Reps are going to try and muddy things up with the "Whataboutifs" and the "Misinformation" and it's going to be accepted by Chief Roberts like trying to dribble a flat basket ball. Those two things have absolutely zero to do with the two articles of Impeachment. All that is going to do is piss off Roberts to no end. And the last thing you want to do is to piss off the Judge.

You can't change things to suit yourself. I laid out the possible situations. Now, unless Rump wants to do the Nixon and resign, those are the only possible outcomes that does not involve suicide.
"That was a different time. And a different Congress."

Your argument goes off the rails right there. I didn't bother reading the rest of your swill.

Your argument goes off the rails right there. I didn't bother reading the rest of your swill.

Or course you didn't bother. If it comes true (and there is a good chance it will) it will make your head explode. And you Party of the Rumpsters can't fathom anything other than the fairytale that your Diety wants you to believe in.

Or course you didn't bother. If it comes true (and there is a good chance it will) it will make your head explode. And you Party of the Rumpsters can't fathom anything other than the fairytale that your Diety wants you to believe in.
I didn't read it because the first sentence was pure idiocy. That indicated the rest of it was also idiotic.

McConnel and Graham have already said there won't be any witnesses, and your bleating about it hasn't changed anyone's mind on that score.

I didn't read it because the first sentence was pure idiocy. That indicated the rest of it was also idiotic.

McConnel and Graham have already said there won't be any witnesses, and your bleating about it hasn't changed anyone's mind on that score.

Then it's option 1. That's the best option. IF you had actually read it then you would have seen that. I gave 3 options. The Senators behave themselves and just vote on the 2 articles of impeachment. Not that they are true or not but are they serious enough to remove Rump from Office. No fanfare, no long winded "Whataboutifs", no "Conspiracy", nothing. The Articles are read into the record, the vote is taken and the count is taken. And the outcome is announced. No vidication, no admission of guilt, nothing. All they are voting on is if the Articles are serious enough for removal of office. And that should be ALL they do. But I have a feeling that won't be the end of it. And Rump is going to announce he was vindicated and figure out another way to get in dutch once again and here we go again. Another, "You think that was something, Here, hold my Beer" moment. And he will continue this until he's sent packing.

So we let the Voters handle it. Just remember, come early next year, the Dems will be down to one Candidate and He or She will have the support of all the others. And He or She's sights won't be on another Democrat. It will be directly on Rump. And with all that ammunition get ready for the loudest campaign we have ever seen. And it's probably going to be a Moderate, Rumps worst nightmare.

You're an idiot who doesn't know what an AR 15 is; ArmaLite AR-15 - Wikipedia
The AR-15 is a semi-automatic rifle. Functionally, it's no different than any typical hunting rifle.

You obviously know nothing about the AR-15:

It's way to destructive for hunting.

AR-15 style rifle - Wikipedia

It's no more destructive with the first mag than any other rifle. But the fact that the mag is so easy and quick to change out makes it more destructive when you fire 3 or 4 mags as quick as you can. And there is no hunting application where you need to be quick changing the mags out like that. Only in a fire fight is that necessary.

My Mistake. I was referring to the original specification for the Armalite AR-15, but that was based on a 5.56mm round.

To this day, you can swap all but about 2 or three parts between the Colt Model 750 (AR-15 Civilian), LE6920 (made for Law Enforcement), the Model AR-15 Model 601 (Made for the Air Force in 1962), All version of the M-16 (Models 602 through 604) and even the cheap knockoffs or clones. They are all chambered for either the 556 or the .223. The difference between the 556 and the 223 is about 300 fps at the muzzle. The 556 has a higher chamber pressure so not all knockoffs should fire the 556 if they were chambered for the 223. But there isn't enough difference between the two to really make any difference in a mass shooting. It's not the shell that makes the difference. It's the fact that the design has no function other than to kill. It's not pretty, no frills, no cosmetics, nothing. Every feature has a reason. It's light to carry for long periods of time. But the real thing it has going for it is it's simplicity in using. It takes about 20 minutes for almost anyone to almost master. It's also the fastest reloading of mags of them all. I can change out a spent mag in just over a second when I am in trim. That means, I can push a bullet out in less than a second, shooting 60 rounds out in 61 seconds accurately and then in another 61 seconds, put out another 60 rounds accurately out again using 4 mags. And that is with ANY of the better versions of the ARs including the AR-15 Civilian and the M-16A-4. Forget about the 3 shot burst. No one uses that stupid feature. You hit your aim point on the 1st round and you are off target on shots 2 and 3. Wasted 66 2/3 % of your ammo that way.

As for the old AR-15 Model 601 and the M-16A-1 and 2, Full auto was just a waste of ammo and looked good in the movies. It wasted a lot of ammo and probably didn't hit shit. It just made your enemy temporarily put his head down until you ran out of ammo which was pretty damned quick (about 10 second). And the 11th Commandment is, "It's a huge sin to run out of Ammo". In fact, it's a deadly sin.

In the end result, the AR-15 and it's various clones are just as deadly as the M-16A-4 because they are both used as single fire weapons. But the fact that both are capable of being operated so easy and reloaded so fast makes both sought after as combat weapons. And yes, the US does export AR-15s and Clones of Mil Specs and so does Belgium.

Before you go on, I suggest you get a little bit more educated. Talk to us Veterans that have used the weapons.

The original specification for the Armalite AR-15 was:

"The 5.56mm round had to penetrate a standard U.S. M1 helmet at 500 yards (460 meters) and retain a velocity in excess of the speed of sound, while matching or exceeding the wounding ability of the .30 Carbine cartridge."

(ArmaLite AR-15 - Wikipedia)

That sounds like it's designed for combat, not hunting.

The AR-15 is a semi-automatic rifle. Functionally, it's no different than any typical hunting rifle.

It's no more destructive with the first mag than any other rifle. But the fact that the mag is so easy and quick to change out makes it more destructive when you fire 3 or 4 mags as quick as you can. And there is no hunting application where you need to be quick changing the mags out like that. Only in a fire fight is that necessary.

My Mistake. I was referring to the original specification for the Armalite AR-15, but that was based on a 5.56mm round.

To this day, you can swap all but about 2 or three parts between the Colt Model 750 (AR-15 Civilian), LE6920 (made for Law Enforcement), the Model AR-15 Model 601 (Made for the Air Force in 1962), All version of the M-16 (Models 602 through 604) and even the cheap knockoffs or clones. They are all chambered for either the 556 or the .223. The difference between the 556 and the 223 is about 300 fps at the muzzle. The 556 has a higher chamber pressure so not all knockoffs should fire the 556 if they were chambered for the 223. But there isn't enough difference between the two to really make any difference in a mass shooting. It's not the shell that makes the difference. It's the fact that the design has no function other than to kill. It's not pretty, no frills, no cosmetics, nothing. Every feature has a reason. It's light to carry for long periods of time. But the real thing it has going for it is it's simplicity in using. It takes about 20 minutes for almost anyone to almost master. It's also the fastest reloading of mags of them all. I can change out a spent mag in just over a second when I am in trim. That means, I can push a bullet out in less than a second, shooting 60 rounds out in 61 seconds accurately and then in another 61 seconds, put out another 60 rounds accurately out again using 4 mags. And that is with ANY of the better versions of the ARs including the AR-15 Civilian and the M-16A-4. Forget about the 3 shot burst. No one uses that stupid feature. You hit your aim point on the 1st round and you are off target on shots 2 and 3. Wasted 66 2/3 % of your ammo that way.

As for the old AR-15 Model 601 and the M-16A-1 and 2, Full auto was just a waste of ammo and looked good in the movies. It wasted a lot of ammo and probably didn't hit shit. It just made your enemy temporarily put his head down until you ran out of ammo which was pretty damned quick (about 10 second). And the 11th Commandment is, "It's a huge sin to run out of Ammo". In fact, it's a deadly sin.

In the end result, the AR-15 and it's various clones are just as deadly as the M-16A-4 because they are both used as single fire weapons. But the fact that both are capable of being operated so easy and reloaded so fast makes both sought after as combat weapons. And yes, the US does export AR-15s and Clones of Mil Specs and so does Belgium.

Before you go on, I suggest you get a little bit more educated. Talk to us Veterans that have used the weapons.

"The 5.56mm round had to penetrate a standard U.S. M1 helmet at 500 yards (460 meters) and retain a velocity in excess of the speed of sound, while matching or exceeding the wounding ability of the .30 Carbine cartridge."

The 30-06 was originally a military round, but is now widely used for hunting.

Your premise is flawed, obviously.

Sorry, turd, although you gave it a good try, an AR-15 is simply not the same gun as an M-16. It's not an assault weapon.

Here's some news for you: all guns are designed to kill. But that sounds so sinister!

You are truly a douchebag.
All guns are designed to kill the AR is lethal but cannot do anything on its own maybe we should do away with leftist and problem is solved

Correct. Liberals are why we need guns.

If I go to my convenient store at night, I'm not too worried about a Republican coming in, robbing the place, hitting me over the head with their gun, and stealing my wallet. Republicans don't do those kinds of things. Or if I go to my ATM at night. I'm not worried about a conservative wedging himself between my car and the machine, holding me at gunpoint until I can withdraw the maximum amount the machine will allow. No,no,no. Conservatives don't do things like that.

If we really want to get rid of guns in our country, we have to get rid of liberals first. Since that can't actually be done and Lord knows we've tried we need to defend ourselves from these violent people.

How many times have any of these things actually happened to you?

Sounds to me that you have an awful lot of paranoid delusions.

Paranoid delusions do not have party affiliations!

So penetrating a helmet at 500 yards and having a velocity greater than the speed of sound are typical of hunting rifles?

I guess that if i'm wrong then what your saying is that these were designed for hunting, not combat.

So penetrating a helmet at 500 yards and having a velocity greater than the speed of sound are typical of hunting rifles?

I guess that if i'm wrong then what your saying is that these were designed for hunting, not combat.

30-06 cartridge

150 gr (10 g) Nosler Ballistic Tip
2,910 ft/s (890 m/s)
2,820 ft⋅lbf (3,820 J)

Speed of Sound - 1,125 ft/s;

The 30-06 travels at over 3 times the speed of sound. It can go through an engine block. The .223 is a low power cartridge.

Forum List

Back