The oath of office no longer applies to Republicans

Perjury is.
So is soliciting a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival.
Did obama's FBI do that?
The FBI is allowed to do that. Just like they are allowed to investigate Biden now, if they feel so compelled.
The FBI is not allowed to spy on Americans without a warrant.
Lying fucking moron, who said anything about spying?? :cuckoo:
That's what Comey's FBI did, moron.

'Inconsistent': McConnell slammed for violating 'oath' as 'constitutional officer' Republicans like Mitch McConnell of kentucky no longer value the rule of law, the Constitution, honesty, and fairness, while Republican elected officials threw out their oath of office to country, the citizenry, and sent them straight into the garbage. Folks, we are watching history here. When Mitch McConnell and his criminal subordinates decide not honor their oath with a "real" trial, they will be judged harshly for decades. This is a much bigger deal than just putting Trump on trial. Pretend if you will Trump Sheep, but if a fair trial does not come about, the Republican party loses its soul and credibility as a representative party. With Trump, they have all but destroyed the party after 3 years, and if they push this stunt with no trial, where there is overwhelming evidence against Trump, that will finally finish them off.'Constitutional travesty': See Trump and McConnell block fair impeachment trial

Overwhelming evidence? Seriously? If this case were brought to an actual court instead of to the Senate...it would be laughed at by whatever judge was presiding over it. Not only do you not have overwhelming evidence...you don't have enough evidence to keep an actual judge from dismissing your case before the defense even put on it's defense! It's that bad!!!

Your argument speaks to outlawing guns. Good move, Spunky.
thumbsup.gif
No, it doesn’t you blithering idiot.
Of course it does. Though some are killed by drunks killing others with a car, not every drunk driving kills someone; likewise, though some are killed by people with a gun, not every person with a gun kills someone.

Nice analogy you came up with.
thumbsup.gif
You are a blithering idiot completely unable to follow a conversation.

Hole shit you are dumb.:21:
You know you got him when he starts using those emogis
LOLOLOLOLOL

To which a fucking moron thanks you ... with .... an emoji

View attachment 297115

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Is my little bitch jealous? lol

Did obama's FBI do that?
The FBI is allowed to do that. Just like they are allowed to investigate Biden now, if they feel so compelled.
LOL

So in your limited thinking, because the FBI spied on Page, that means they can't investigate Biden without spying on him??

:cuckoo:
Maybe you haven't heard the FISA judge is demanding some answers from the FBI on that

LOL

So in your limited thinking, because the FBI spied on Page, that means they can't investigate Biden without spying on him??

Maybe you haven't heard the FISA judge is demanding some answers from the FBI on that
Which has nothing to do with either Biden or Senators violating the oath they will be taking when the Senate trial for Impeached Trump commences.

Do you think alcohol should be outlawed? No?

Then using your logic you approve of drunk drivers killing people, moron.
Changing the argument to another topic proves my point that you have no logical/ intelligent way to win the first one.
30 people die every day in the US from drunk drivers.

Why do you approve of that?
Nice argument. Drunk driving is outlawed. And for good reason.
So is mass murder, Fuckweed.

Derp!
thumbsup.gif
Pedestrian deaths hit 28-year high, and big vehicles and smartphones are to blame
  • A new report estimates the number of people hit and killed a vehicle climbed to its highest level since 1990.
  • An estimated 6,227 pedestrians were killed in 2018, an increase of 250 from 2017, according to the Governors Highway Safety Association.
  • Pedestrian fatalities in the U.S. have increased 41 percent since 2008 and now account for 16 percent of all traffic fatalities, the association says.

LOL

Which has nothing to do with either Biden or Senators violating the oath they will be taking when the Senate trial for Impeached Trump commences.
it most assuredly was on topic with the post that was quoted try not to dodge so hard next time dumb ass

It's no more destructive with the first mag than any other rifle. But the fact that the mag is so easy and quick to change out makes it more destructive when you fire 3 or 4 mags as quick as you can. And there is no hunting application where you need to be quick changing the mags out like that. Only in a fire fight is that necessary.

My Mistake. I was referring to the original specification for the Armalite AR-15, but that was based on a 5.56mm round.

To this day, you can swap all but about 2 or three parts between the Colt Model 750 (AR-15 Civilian), LE6920 (made for Law Enforcement), the Model AR-15 Model 601 (Made for the Air Force in 1962), All version of the M-16 (Models 602 through 604) and even the cheap knockoffs or clones. They are all chambered for either the 556 or the .223. The difference between the 556 and the 223 is about 300 fps at the muzzle. The 556 has a higher chamber pressure so not all knockoffs should fire the 556 if they were chambered for the 223. But there isn't enough difference between the two to really make any difference in a mass shooting. It's not the shell that makes the difference. It's the fact that the design has no function other than to kill. It's not pretty, no frills, no cosmetics, nothing. Every feature has a reason. It's light to carry for long periods of time. But the real thing it has going for it is it's simplicity in using. It takes about 20 minutes for almost anyone to almost master. It's also the fastest reloading of mags of them all. I can change out a spent mag in just over a second when I am in trim. That means, I can push a bullet out in less than a second, shooting 60 rounds out in 61 seconds accurately and then in another 61 seconds, put out another 60 rounds accurately out again using 4 mags. And that is with ANY of the better versions of the ARs including the AR-15 Civilian and the M-16A-4. Forget about the 3 shot burst. No one uses that stupid feature. You hit your aim point on the 1st round and you are off target on shots 2 and 3. Wasted 66 2/3 % of your ammo that way.

As for the old AR-15 Model 601 and the M-16A-1 and 2, Full auto was just a waste of ammo and looked good in the movies. It wasted a lot of ammo and probably didn't hit shit. It just made your enemy temporarily put his head down until you ran out of ammo which was pretty damned quick (about 10 second). And the 11th Commandment is, "It's a huge sin to run out of Ammo". In fact, it's a deadly sin.

In the end result, the AR-15 and it's various clones are just as deadly as the M-16A-4 because they are both used as single fire weapons. But the fact that both are capable of being operated so easy and reloaded so fast makes both sought after as combat weapons. And yes, the US does export AR-15s and Clones of Mil Specs and so does Belgium.

Before you go on, I suggest you get a little bit more educated. Talk to us Veterans that have used the weapons.
Sorry, turd, although you gave it a good try, an AR-15 is simply not the same gun as an M-16. It's not an assault weapon.

Here's some news for you: all guns are designed to kill. But that sounds so sinister!

You are truly a douchebag.
You suck, because you didn't debunk any argument Daryl Hunt presented. All you have done is to say Daryl Hunt has ugly shoes, and that's it. You aren't saying shit. The nomenclature of the two weapons he presented, shows little difference for a potential mass shooting. Next?
The claim that the two guns are no different is pure horseshit.

In the intention and operation, there is absolutely no difference. The M-16A4 is not a real full auto weapon. The 3 shot burst is worthless. It's just not used in combat. That means that a decent AR-15 can do the same job in some countries, the AR-15 does. NO matter how many times you present your lie, you can't change that fact.

My Mistake. I was referring to the original specification for the Armalite AR-15, but that was based on a 5.56mm round.

To this day, you can swap all but about 2 or three parts between the Colt Model 750 (AR-15 Civilian), LE6920 (made for Law Enforcement), the Model AR-15 Model 601 (Made for the Air Force in 1962), All version of the M-16 (Models 602 through 604) and even the cheap knockoffs or clones. They are all chambered for either the 556 or the .223. The difference between the 556 and the 223 is about 300 fps at the muzzle. The 556 has a higher chamber pressure so not all knockoffs should fire the 556 if they were chambered for the 223. But there isn't enough difference between the two to really make any difference in a mass shooting. It's not the shell that makes the difference. It's the fact that the design has no function other than to kill. It's not pretty, no frills, no cosmetics, nothing. Every feature has a reason. It's light to carry for long periods of time. But the real thing it has going for it is it's simplicity in using. It takes about 20 minutes for almost anyone to almost master. It's also the fastest reloading of mags of them all. I can change out a spent mag in just over a second when I am in trim. That means, I can push a bullet out in less than a second, shooting 60 rounds out in 61 seconds accurately and then in another 61 seconds, put out another 60 rounds accurately out again using 4 mags. And that is with ANY of the better versions of the ARs including the AR-15 Civilian and the M-16A-4. Forget about the 3 shot burst. No one uses that stupid feature. You hit your aim point on the 1st round and you are off target on shots 2 and 3. Wasted 66 2/3 % of your ammo that way.

As for the old AR-15 Model 601 and the M-16A-1 and 2, Full auto was just a waste of ammo and looked good in the movies. It wasted a lot of ammo and probably didn't hit shit. It just made your enemy temporarily put his head down until you ran out of ammo which was pretty damned quick (about 10 second). And the 11th Commandment is, "It's a huge sin to run out of Ammo". In fact, it's a deadly sin.

In the end result, the AR-15 and it's various clones are just as deadly as the M-16A-4 because they are both used as single fire weapons. But the fact that both are capable of being operated so easy and reloaded so fast makes both sought after as combat weapons. And yes, the US does export AR-15s and Clones of Mil Specs and so does Belgium.

Before you go on, I suggest you get a little bit more educated. Talk to us Veterans that have used the weapons.
Sorry, turd, although you gave it a good try, an AR-15 is simply not the same gun as an M-16. It's not an assault weapon.

Here's some news for you: all guns are designed to kill. But that sounds so sinister!

You suck, because you didn't debunk any argument Daryl Hunt presented. All you have done is to say Daryl Hunt has ugly shoes, and that's it. You aren't saying shit. The nomenclature of the two weapons he presented, shows little difference for a potential mass shooting. Next?

In the intention and operation, there is absolutely no difference. The M-16A4 is not a real full auto weapon. The 3 shot burst is worthless. It's just not used in combat. That means that a decent AR-15 can do the same job in some countries, the AR-15 does. NO matter how many times you present your lie, you can't change that fact.

The AR-15 is semiautomatic, just like any hunting rifle.

NO matter how many times you present your lie, you can't change that fact.

So is soliciting a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival.
I keep telling you that the term "soliciting" assumes something illegal.
So? Asking a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival IS illegal, lying fucking moron.
There's nothing illegal about prosecuting criminals, even if you ask for help from a foreign country.
Prove Biden committed a crime, lying fucking moron...
He confessed to it on video, moron.

He confessed doing what the President and Congress instructed him to do. And what part controlled the Congress at the time? The Republicans. Yes, he admitted it. And I saw a Statesman at his finest. I never knew he had it in him. Rump would have cried like a baby and lied his way. Biden stood on his hind legs and got something that the rest of the free world demanded. And partly because of that, Ukraine ended up being taken off the worst corruption list and was eligible for offensive weapons from the US and other Countries. The rest of your BS is just that.

In a combat situation, the M-16A4 is used in the semi-auto mode. Making it's use exactly that of the AR-15 Model 750 with exactly the same features. No matter how many times you present your lie, it's still a lie.

You are if you approve of AR15's. The single largest mass murder in this country came from an AR. Try again.
Do you think alcohol should be outlawed? No?

Then using your logic you approve of drunk drivers killing people, moron.
Changing the argument to another topic proves my point that you have no logical/ intelligent way to win the first one.

So is shooting people.
Amazing that he didn't know this.

So is mass murder, Fuckweed.

Derp!
thumbsup.gif
Pedestrian deaths hit 28-year high, and big vehicles and smartphones are to blame
  • A new report estimates the number of people hit and killed a vehicle climbed to its highest level since 1990.
  • An estimated 6,227 pedestrians were killed in 2018, an increase of 250 from 2017, according to the Governors Highway Safety Association.
  • Pedestrian fatalities in the U.S. have increased 41 percent since 2008 and now account for 16 percent of all traffic fatalities, the association says.
Clearly, we need to ban pedestrians. Libturd logic.

The 3 shot burst is not used in combat? Link?

So? Asking a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival IS illegal, lying fucking moron.
There's nothing illegal about prosecuting criminals, even if you ask for help from a foreign country.

He confessed doing what the President and Congress instructed him to do. And what part controlled the Congress at the time? The Republicans. Yes, he admitted it. And I saw a Statesman at his finest. I never knew he had it in him. Rump would have cried like a baby and lied his way. Biden stood on his hind legs and got something that the rest of the free world demanded. And partly because of that, Ukraine ended up being taken off the worst corruption list and was eligible for offensive weapons from the US and other Countries. The rest of your BS is just that.
But Obama has said no such thing. Why isn't Obama backing Quid Pro Joe up?

Hmmmm...

In a combat situation, the M-16A4 is used in the semi-auto mode. Making it's use exactly that of the AR-15 Model 750 with exactly the same features. No matter how many times you present your lie, it's still a lie.
Link?

Link?
Daryl is citing himself as an authority on the subject.

I suppose you have a link to these "instructions?" . . . . . . . . .

I didn't think so.

I suppose you have a link to these "instructions?" . . . . . . . . .

I didn't think so.
Lying fucking moron, he told Poroshenko to call Obama to confirm it when Poroshenko pointed out Biden lacked the authority to hold up the funds.

Your ignorance is nauseating. With all this bullshit hangup about automatic weapons in your opinion, what is the need for an automatic? There is only one reason to have it
Show us what you know I bet you don't know what the need is.

Forum List

Back