The oath of office no longer applies to Republicans

My Mistake. I was referring to the original specification for the Armalite AR-15, but that was based on a 5.56mm round.

To this day, you can swap all but about 2 or three parts between the Colt Model 750 (AR-15 Civilian), LE6920 (made for Law Enforcement), the Model AR-15 Model 601 (Made for the Air Force in 1962), All version of the M-16 (Models 602 through 604) and even the cheap knockoffs or clones. They are all chambered for either the 556 or the .223. The difference between the 556 and the 223 is about 300 fps at the muzzle. The 556 has a higher chamber pressure so not all knockoffs should fire the 556 if they were chambered for the 223. But there isn't enough difference between the two to really make any difference in a mass shooting. It's not the shell that makes the difference. It's the fact that the design has no function other than to kill. It's not pretty, no frills, no cosmetics, nothing. Every feature has a reason. It's light to carry for long periods of time. But the real thing it has going for it is it's simplicity in using. It takes about 20 minutes for almost anyone to almost master. It's also the fastest reloading of mags of them all. I can change out a spent mag in just over a second when I am in trim. That means, I can push a bullet out in less than a second, shooting 60 rounds out in 61 seconds accurately and then in another 61 seconds, put out another 60 rounds accurately out again using 4 mags. And that is with ANY of the better versions of the ARs including the AR-15 Civilian and the M-16A-4. Forget about the 3 shot burst. No one uses that stupid feature. You hit your aim point on the 1st round and you are off target on shots 2 and 3. Wasted 66 2/3 % of your ammo that way.

As for the old AR-15 Model 601 and the M-16A-1 and 2, Full auto was just a waste of ammo and looked good in the movies. It wasted a lot of ammo and probably didn't hit shit. It just made your enemy temporarily put his head down until you ran out of ammo which was pretty damned quick (about 10 second). And the 11th Commandment is, "It's a huge sin to run out of Ammo". In fact, it's a deadly sin.

In the end result, the AR-15 and it's various clones are just as deadly as the M-16A-4 because they are both used as single fire weapons. But the fact that both are capable of being operated so easy and reloaded so fast makes both sought after as combat weapons. And yes, the US does export AR-15s and Clones of Mil Specs and so does Belgium.

Before you go on, I suggest you get a little bit more educated. Talk to us Veterans that have used the weapons.
Sorry, turd, although you gave it a good try, an AR-15 is simply not the same gun as an M-16. It's not an assault weapon.

Here's some news for you: all guns are designed to kill. But that sounds so sinister!

You are truly a douchebag.
All guns are designed to kill the AR is lethal but cannot do anything on its own maybe we should do away with leftist and problem is solved

Correct. Liberals are why we need guns.

If I go to my convenient store at night, I'm not too worried about a Republican coming in, robbing the place, hitting me over the head with their gun, and stealing my wallet. Republicans don't do those kinds of things. Or if I go to my ATM at night. I'm not worried about a conservative wedging himself between my car and the machine, holding me at gunpoint until I can withdraw the maximum amount the machine will allow. No,no,no. Conservatives don't do things like that.

If we really want to get rid of guns in our country, we have to get rid of liberals first. Since that can't actually be done and Lord knows we've tried we need to defend ourselves from these violent people.

Well, round us all up. Round up anyone that doesn't fit the mold you have constructed. But you are going to need a bigger bus. On hell of a lot bigger bus. And chains, lots of chains. So get busy on that idea. I know you want to.

I'll just keep my gun, thank you. Until people come to the conclusion we can no longer get along, and decide to divide this country into two, then putting up with each other is something we have to do. I don't believe in rounding up people or kicking them out of the country....outside those who are not supposed to be here in the first place. This is our country no matter what political, religious, or racial views one holds. Only those who believe it's "their" country exclusively believe in kicking people out or having them hauled away. I don't believe in that. Separation? That I'm all for.

My Mistake. I was referring to the original specification for the Armalite AR-15, but that was based on a 5.56mm round.

To this day, you can swap all but about 2 or three parts between the Colt Model 750 (AR-15 Civilian), LE6920 (made for Law Enforcement), the Model AR-15 Model 601 (Made for the Air Force in 1962), All version of the M-16 (Models 602 through 604) and even the cheap knockoffs or clones. They are all chambered for either the 556 or the .223. The difference between the 556 and the 223 is about 300 fps at the muzzle. The 556 has a higher chamber pressure so not all knockoffs should fire the 556 if they were chambered for the 223. But there isn't enough difference between the two to really make any difference in a mass shooting. It's not the shell that makes the difference. It's the fact that the design has no function other than to kill. It's not pretty, no frills, no cosmetics, nothing. Every feature has a reason. It's light to carry for long periods of time. But the real thing it has going for it is it's simplicity in using. It takes about 20 minutes for almost anyone to almost master. It's also the fastest reloading of mags of them all. I can change out a spent mag in just over a second when I am in trim. That means, I can push a bullet out in less than a second, shooting 60 rounds out in 61 seconds accurately and then in another 61 seconds, put out another 60 rounds accurately out again using 4 mags. And that is with ANY of the better versions of the ARs including the AR-15 Civilian and the M-16A-4. Forget about the 3 shot burst. No one uses that stupid feature. You hit your aim point on the 1st round and you are off target on shots 2 and 3. Wasted 66 2/3 % of your ammo that way.

As for the old AR-15 Model 601 and the M-16A-1 and 2, Full auto was just a waste of ammo and looked good in the movies. It wasted a lot of ammo and probably didn't hit shit. It just made your enemy temporarily put his head down until you ran out of ammo which was pretty damned quick (about 10 second). And the 11th Commandment is, "It's a huge sin to run out of Ammo". In fact, it's a deadly sin.

In the end result, the AR-15 and it's various clones are just as deadly as the M-16A-4 because they are both used as single fire weapons. But the fact that both are capable of being operated so easy and reloaded so fast makes both sought after as combat weapons. And yes, the US does export AR-15s and Clones of Mil Specs and so does Belgium.

Before you go on, I suggest you get a little bit more educated. Talk to us Veterans that have used the weapons.
Sorry, turd, although you gave it a good try, an AR-15 is simply not the same gun as an M-16. It's not an assault weapon.

Here's some news for you: all guns are designed to kill. But that sounds so sinister!

All guns are designed to kill the AR is lethal but cannot do anything on its own maybe we should do away with leftist and problem is solved

Correct. Liberals are why we need guns.

If I go to my convenient store at night, I'm not too worried about a Republican coming in, robbing the place, hitting me over the head with their gun, and stealing my wallet. Republicans don't do those kinds of things. Or if I go to my ATM at night. I'm not worried about a conservative wedging himself between my car and the machine, holding me at gunpoint until I can withdraw the maximum amount the machine will allow. No,no,no. Conservatives don't do things like that.

If we really want to get rid of guns in our country, we have to get rid of liberals first. Since that can't actually be done and Lord knows we've tried we need to defend ourselves from these violent people.

Well, round us all up. Round up anyone that doesn't fit the mold you have constructed. But you are going to need a bigger bus. On hell of a lot bigger bus. And chains, lots of chains. So get busy on that idea. I know you want to.
Traitors will be taken care of regardless of your political affiliation

Because a blow job isn't a crime.

Perjury is.
So is soliciting a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival.
I keep telling you that the term "soliciting" assumes something illegal.
So? Asking a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival IS illegal, lying fucking moron.
Like when Hilary paid a foreign national to get fake dirt from Putin to use against Trump?

Perjury is.
You mean like when Hillary paid a foreign national to get fake information from Putin to use against Trump?
Hillary paid Fusion GPS, an American based firm, ya raving lunatic. :cuckoo:
Money laundering. Another crime, Fuckwit?

You obviously know nothing about the AR-15:

It's way to destructive for hunting.

AR-15 style rifle - Wikipedia

It's no more destructive with the first mag than any other rifle. But the fact that the mag is so easy and quick to change out makes it more destructive when you fire 3 or 4 mags as quick as you can. And there is no hunting application where you need to be quick changing the mags out like that. Only in a fire fight is that necessary.

There is no such thing as an "Assault Rifle". That's a made up phrase. If I hit you with a toaster oven does that make it an Assault Toaster Oven?

The Courts have already ruled that the AR-15 is different than the other semi-auto rifles. If you try and pass a law that tries to ban or limit an Assault Rifle or a Semi-Auto Rifle, that doesn't pass the first court it comes to. But if you use the phrase "AR-15 and it's various clones" it will pass the court muster. The Gunnutters have tried to get the Supreme Court to rule differently but, to date, the Supreme Court has decided not to hear that case. Outside of Heller V, the Supreme Court has stayed away from 2nd Amendment issues like the plague. The ONLY reason they had no choice but to hear Heller V was that there is no District Court for DC since it's not a State. And the fact that DC was so far off base that the ruling was a slam dunk.

As for all guns are made to kill, some guns are made to kill for meat. Some guns are made for sport. Others are made to kill lots of people.
yes AR 15's are made to kill and are protected by the second amendment

Perjury is.
So? Asking a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival IS illegal, lying fucking moron.
the obama administration did that very thing. as a matter of fact, several democrats went to Ukraine asking for dirt on the president

Liar. I've posted it repeatedly.
What law?
§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
Precedence just shot you down
GREENSBORO, N.C., May 31, 2012— -- A North Carolina jury found former Sen. John Edwards not guilty today on one of six counts in a campaign-finance trial, and declared itself hopelessly deadlocked on the remaining charges, leading the judge to declare a mistrial on those counts.

Edwards, a two-time presidential candidate, accused of soliciting nearly $1 million from wealthy backers to finance a cover up of his illicit affair and illegitimate child during his 2008 bid for the White House, was found not guilty on count 3 of the six-part indictment. That count pertained only to whether Edwards illegally received several hundred thousand dollars in donations from wealthy heiress Rachel "Bunny" Mellon to cover up the affair in 2008.
John Edwards Not Guilty on 1 Count, but Admits Moral Failing; Mistrial on 5 Other Counts
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that's not a precedent here. Edward's wasn't even charged with being in violation of §30121.

face-palm-gif.278959
face-palm-gif.278959

Dumb fuck you're saying the president is guilty of the same thing John Edwards did which John Edwards was found not guilty MEANING he was charged and found not guilty
Therefore it sets precedence
No, you raging imbecile, I never said Impeached Trump did the same thing as Edwards.

face-palm-gif.278959

Not to mention, ya dumbfuck, idiotically claiming Edwards' case sets a precedent because he was found not guilty on one of the charges is as stupid as saying anyone on trial for murder is not guilty because OJ was found not guilty.

Yes, you really are as dumb as you appear.

What law?

(a) Prohibition

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
GREENSBORO, N.C., May 31, 2012— -- A North Carolina jury found former Sen. John Edwards not guilty today on one of six counts in a campaign-finance trial, and declared itself hopelessly deadlocked on the remaining charges, leading the judge to declare a mistrial on those counts.

Edwards, a two-time presidential candidate, accused of soliciting nearly $1 million from wealthy backers to finance a cover up of his illicit affair and illegitimate child during his 2008 bid for the White House, was found not guilty on count 3 of the six-part indictment. That count pertained only to whether Edwards illegally received several hundred thousand dollars in donations from wealthy heiress Rachel "Bunny" Mellon to cover up the affair in 2008.
John Edwards Not Guilty on 1 Count, but Admits Moral Failing; Mistrial on 5 Other Counts
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, that's not a precedent here. Edward's wasn't even charged with being in violation of §30121.

face-palm-gif.278959
face-palm-gif.278959

Dumb fuck you're saying the president is guilty of the same thing John Edwards did which John Edwards was found not guilty MEANING he was charged and found not guilty
No, you raging imbecile, I never said Impeached Trump did the same thing as Edwards.

face-palm-gif.278959

Not to mention, ya dumbfuck, idiotically claiming Edwards' case sets a precedent because he was found not guilty on one of the charges is as stupid as saying anyone on trial for murder is not guilty because OJ was found not guilty.

So dumb ass you're saying Hillary is guilty?

Perjury is.
Like when Hilary paid a foreign national to get fake dirt from Putin to use against Trump?
he's a retard

Idiot, I hog hunt, and have never needed an AR. Do you think for one millimeter of a second you can justify mass murder with an AR because of hog hunting? You're totally fucked up. Not to mention, what kind of a hunter are you anyway? You can't kill them with bows too? Or is that too hard for you? Lol! These pussies who only hunt hogs with AR's. :auiqs.jpg:You ain't no damn hunter.
NO one in here is justifying mass murder, you loathsome piece of shit.
You are if you approve of AR15's. The single largest mass murder in this country came from an AR. Try again.
Do you think alcohol should be outlawed? No?

Then using your logic you approve of drunk drivers killing people, moron.
Changing the argument to another topic proves my point that you have no logical/ intelligent way to win the first one.
30 people die every day in the US from drunk drivers.

Why do you approve of that?
Nice argument. Drunk driving is outlawed. And for good reason.

NO one in here is justifying mass murder, you loathsome piece of shit.
You are if you approve of AR15's. The single largest mass murder in this country came from an AR. Try again.

Changing the argument to another topic proves my point that you have no logical/ intelligent way to win the first one.

So is mass murder, Fuckweed.

Derp!

Derp!
Your argument speaks to outlawing guns. Good move, Spunky.
thumbsup.gif

Derp!
Your argument speaks to outlawing guns. Good move, Spunky.
thumbsup.gif
No, it doesn’t you blithering idiot.

Perjury is.
he's a retard
He is proving it in this thread.

Perjury is.
he's a retard
LOL

Slobbers the raging imbecile who actually claims Impeached Trump cannot be guilty of a crime because John Edwards, found not guilty on a charged not related to what Impeached Trump did, sets some kind of precedence.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

(a) Prohibition

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
face-palm-gif.278959

face-palm-gif.278959

So dumb ass you're saying Hillary is guilty?
LOLOLOL

I literally said the opposite of that. Exactly how rightarded are you?? :ack-1:

Forum List

Back