The oath of office no longer applies to Republicans

Do you think alcohol should be outlawed? No?

Then using your logic you approve of drunk drivers killing people, moron.
Changing the argument to another topic proves my point that you have no logical/ intelligent way to win the first one.
30 people die every day in the US from drunk drivers.

Why do you approve of that?
Another argument for another topic. Are you that brain dead deficient that you can't stick with the original argument? Answer, yes!
I am using your logic against you, dumbfuck.
We'll, you see, that's the problem. You don't know what "logic" is.
It's not logical to push for the government to take away a right that gives you the ability to fight back.

Do you think alcohol should be outlawed? No?

Then using your logic you approve of drunk drivers killing people, moron.
Changing the argument to another topic proves my point that you have no logical/ intelligent way to win the first one.
I just owned your dumb ass using your own logic, moron.
Look retard, you haven't owned anything because you are desperately trying to change the subject because you can't win the original argument.
No one has changed the subject this is to much fun beating the mental hell out of you.
Drunk driving and AR15's are two different subjects. It's even more fun exposing these retards with their failures to debate one subject that they have to hop to another. What a bunch of losers. You just don't have justification for the AR rifles. It's that simple. But ha, your coward ass wants to talk about drunk drivers. :auiqs.jpg:
Look up the word "analogy" in the dictionary, and then report back to us.

Look retard, you haven't owned anything because you are desperately trying to change the subject because you can't win the original argument.
No one has changed the subject this is to much fun beating the mental hell out of you.
Drunk driving and AR15's are two different subjects. It's even more fun exposing these retards with their failures to debate one subject that they have to hop to another. What a bunch of losers. You just don't have justification for the AR rifles. It's that simple. But ha, your coward ass wants to talk about drunk drivers. :auiqs.jpg:
He has no clue what an analogy is.

He also doesn't know what a syllogism is, or a logical fallacy.

29 " Mathews XLT 70 lb. draw!
you hunted hogs in packs with a bow?
Wild hogs aren't deer
Did you answer my question? How many rounds does an AR hold?
Yes I did
Now I know you're talking out of your ass. An AR can only shoot as much as the magazine capacity allows.
Revolvers can be reloaded with speed loaders.
A revolver leaves no casing behind for evidence collection in the case of a crime
YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING MORON
No you didn't. Try again.
Read it again
An AR can only shoot as much as the magazine capacity allows.
Revolvers can be reloaded with speed loaders.
A revolver leaves no casing behind for evidence collection in the case of a crime
YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING MORON
Arguing that someone is a moron is a chicken shit argument. How many rounds per minute taking in the fact that you need to reload with another speed loader again, and what is the maximum effective range compared to an AR did you say?

Also, notice where the pack of bullets are sitting. When you are out in the field ready for mass murder, are you going to have that table readily available to you? :auiqs.jpg:You are so full of shit.

Neither does he. Pay attention to this video. What is missing?

The drunk drivers killing people that you support?

He also doesn't know what a syllogism is, or a logical fallacy.
You mean like two dumb asses?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Still can't get over that losing argument about the AR I see.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Still can't get over that losing argument about the AR I see.

Where did I lose? Be specific. Bring the post.

30 people die every day in the US from drunk drivers.

Why do you approve of that?
Another argument for another topic. Are you that brain dead deficient that you can't stick with the original argument? Answer, yes!
I am using your logic against you, dumbfuck.
We'll, you see, that's the problem. You don't know what "logic" is.
It's not logical to push for the government to take away a right that gives you the ability to fight back.
That's your fake argument not mine. Take it up with the idiot box that's in your head, that you insist on inventing. It's a logical fallacy you have invented that the government wants your guns, when the government never said it wanted all your guns. The government should be protecting the country from mass murder, and the AR has proven itself worthy of that distinction, ever since the assault weapons ban was lifted.

LOl! The fact that you quit. Or is that too hard for your brain to understand?

Wrong. AR-15s are semi-automatic. They are not used by the military.

1. Harris County, Texas (2013)

A 15-year-old boy saved both his life and the life of his 12-year-old sister by fending off a pair of home invaders with his father’s AR-15.

2. Rochester, New York (2013)

Two armed burglars retreated from a college student’s apartment after coming face-to-face with an unloaded AR-15. The rifle itself instilled enough fear to cause them to flee.

3. Ferguson, Missouri (2014)

During the Ferguson, Missouri, riots, nearly all businesses within a particular 2-square-mile area of the city were looted or destroyed—except for one. African-American men guarded the gas station and convenience store of a white friend from looters and rioters. They did so armed with an AR-15, a MAC-10 “machine pistol,” and a variety of handguns.

4. Houston, Texas (2017)

A target of a drive-by shooting successfully fended off the attack by using his legally owned AR-15 against his three armed attackers. He was able to hit all three men in the moving vehicle.

5. Broken Arrow, Oklahoma (2017)

A homeowner’s 19-year-old son used an AR-15 to defend himself against three would-be burglars who broke into the home in broad daylight. The 19-year-old was later determined to have acted in justifiable self-defense.

6. Sutherland Springs, Texas (2017)

After a gunman opened fire on congregants inside First Baptist Church, a man living near the place of worship grabbed his AR-15 and engaged the shooter. The shooter subsequently dropped his own firearm and fled the scene as the courageous neighbor pursued him.

7. Oswego, Illinois (2018)

A man with an AR-15 intervened to stop a neighbor’s knife attack on a pregnant woman. The rifle’s “intimidation factor” was credited as a reason why the attacker dropped his knife.

8. Catawba County, Illinois (2018)

After his 17-year-old relative successfully used his own firearm to fend off three would-be robbers who attacked him in the driveway of his home, a man used his AR-15 to stop a threat from one of the would-be robber’s upset family members.
You're an idiot who doesn't know what an AR 15 is; ArmaLite AR-15 - Wikipedia
The AR-15 is a semi-automatic rifle. Functionally, it's no different than any typical hunting rifle.

You obviously know nothing about the AR-15:

It's way to destructive for hunting.

AR-15 style rifle - Wikipedia

It's no more destructive with the first mag than any other rifle. But the fact that the mag is so easy and quick to change out makes it more destructive when you fire 3 or 4 mags as quick as you can. And there is no hunting application where you need to be quick changing the mags out like that. Only in a fire fight is that necessary.

My Mistake. I was referring to the original specification for the Armalite AR-15, but that was based on a 5.56mm round.

To this day, you can swap all but about 2 or three parts between the Colt Model 750 (AR-15 Civilian), LE6920 (made for Law Enforcement), the Model AR-15 Model 601 (Made for the Air Force in 1962), All version of the M-16 (Models 602 through 604) and even the cheap knockoffs or clones. They are all chambered for either the 556 or the .223. The difference between the 556 and the 223 is about 300 fps at the muzzle. The 556 has a higher chamber pressure so not all knockoffs should fire the 556 if they were chambered for the 223. But there isn't enough difference between the two to really make any difference in a mass shooting. It's not the shell that makes the difference. It's the fact that the design has no function other than to kill. It's not pretty, no frills, no cosmetics, nothing. Every feature has a reason. It's light to carry for long periods of time. But the real thing it has going for it is it's simplicity in using. It takes about 20 minutes for almost anyone to almost master. It's also the fastest reloading of mags of them all. I can change out a spent mag in just over a second when I am in trim. That means, I can push a bullet out in less than a second, shooting 60 rounds out in 61 seconds accurately and then in another 61 seconds, put out another 60 rounds accurately out again using 4 mags. And that is with ANY of the better versions of the ARs including the AR-15 Civilian and the M-16A-4. Forget about the 3 shot burst. No one uses that stupid feature. You hit your aim point on the 1st round and you are off target on shots 2 and 3. Wasted 66 2/3 % of your ammo that way.

As for the old AR-15 Model 601 and the M-16A-1 and 2, Full auto was just a waste of ammo and looked good in the movies. It wasted a lot of ammo and probably didn't hit shit. It just made your enemy temporarily put his head down until you ran out of ammo which was pretty damned quick (about 10 second). And the 11th Commandment is, "It's a huge sin to run out of Ammo". In fact, it's a deadly sin.

In the end result, the AR-15 and it's various clones are just as deadly as the M-16A-4 because they are both used as single fire weapons. But the fact that both are capable of being operated so easy and reloaded so fast makes both sought after as combat weapons. And yes, the US does export AR-15s and Clones of Mil Specs and so does Belgium.

Before you go on, I suggest you get a little bit more educated. Talk to us Veterans that have used the weapons.

Where did I quit? Still here, fuckwit.
So, no post. Nothing showing I lost.

Exactly what I expected.

Post #393 is where you will need to prove yourself and any logical argument you can possibly muster. Daryl Hunt most eloquently proved the mass murder capabilities of the AR15 and how little it differs from the M16. And might I add, totally destroyed any argument you thought you had or anyone else. Thank you Daryl Hunt and your service.

Exactly what I expected.

Post #393 destroyed you and your arguments. And by the way, too many funny faces. You're losing your shit.

Exactly what I expected.
Post #393 destroyed you and your arguments.
What argument did I make do you think that destroys? Bring MY post making this argument.

Post #393 is where you will need to prove yourself and any logical argument you can possibly muster. Daryl Hunt most eloquently proved the mass murder capabilities of the AR15 and how little it differs from the M16. And might I add, totally destroyed any argument you thought you had or anyone else. Thank you Daryl Hunt and your service.

What argument did I make that you think that post destroys?

Be specific.

Bring MY post with said argument.

You're an idiot who doesn't know what an AR 15 is; ArmaLite AR-15 - Wikipedia
The AR-15 is a semi-automatic rifle. Functionally, it's no different than any typical hunting rifle.

You obviously know nothing about the AR-15:

It's way to destructive for hunting.

AR-15 style rifle - Wikipedia

It's no more destructive with the first mag than any other rifle. But the fact that the mag is so easy and quick to change out makes it more destructive when you fire 3 or 4 mags as quick as you can. And there is no hunting application where you need to be quick changing the mags out like that. Only in a fire fight is that necessary.

My Mistake. I was referring to the original specification for the Armalite AR-15, but that was based on a 5.56mm round.

To this day, you can swap all but about 2 or three parts between the Colt Model 750 (AR-15 Civilian), LE6920 (made for Law Enforcement), the Model AR-15 Model 601 (Made for the Air Force in 1962), All version of the M-16 (Models 602 through 604) and even the cheap knockoffs or clones. They are all chambered for either the 556 or the .223. The difference between the 556 and the 223 is about 300 fps at the muzzle. The 556 has a higher chamber pressure so not all knockoffs should fire the 556 if they were chambered for the 223. But there isn't enough difference between the two to really make any difference in a mass shooting. It's not the shell that makes the difference. It's the fact that the design has no function other than to kill. It's not pretty, no frills, no cosmetics, nothing. Every feature has a reason. It's light to carry for long periods of time. But the real thing it has going for it is it's simplicity in using. It takes about 20 minutes for almost anyone to almost master. It's also the fastest reloading of mags of them all. I can change out a spent mag in just over a second when I am in trim. That means, I can push a bullet out in less than a second, shooting 60 rounds out in 61 seconds accurately and then in another 61 seconds, put out another 60 rounds accurately out again using 4 mags. And that is with ANY of the better versions of the ARs including the AR-15 Civilian and the M-16A-4. Forget about the 3 shot burst. No one uses that stupid feature. You hit your aim point on the 1st round and you are off target on shots 2 and 3. Wasted 66 2/3 % of your ammo that way.

As for the old AR-15 Model 601 and the M-16A-1 and 2, Full auto was just a waste of ammo and looked good in the movies. It wasted a lot of ammo and probably didn't hit shit. It just made your enemy temporarily put his head down until you ran out of ammo which was pretty damned quick (about 10 second). And the 11th Commandment is, "It's a huge sin to run out of Ammo". In fact, it's a deadly sin.

In the end result, the AR-15 and it's various clones are just as deadly as the M-16A-4 because they are both used as single fire weapons. But the fact that both are capable of being operated so easy and reloaded so fast makes both sought after as combat weapons. And yes, the US does export AR-15s and Clones of Mil Specs and so does Belgium.

Before you go on, I suggest you get a little bit more educated. Talk to us Veterans that have used the weapons.
Sorry, turd, although you gave it a good try, an AR-15 is simply not the same gun as an M-16. It's not an assault weapon.

Here's some news for you: all guns are designed to kill. But that sounds so sinister!

You are truly a douchebag.

He did nothing of the sort. The fact is that the guns used the most in mass shootings are handguns, not AR-15s, but you know you'll never get anyone to buy into abolishing the former.

Guns used in mass shootings 1982-2019 | Statista

Forum List

Back