The oath of office no longer applies to Republicans

The AR-15 is a semi-automatic rifle. Functionally, it's no different than any typical hunting rifle.

You obviously know nothing about the AR-15:

It's way to destructive for hunting.

AR-15 style rifle - Wikipedia

It's no more destructive with the first mag than any other rifle. But the fact that the mag is so easy and quick to change out makes it more destructive when you fire 3 or 4 mags as quick as you can. And there is no hunting application where you need to be quick changing the mags out like that. Only in a fire fight is that necessary.
You need it for self defense, moron, especially from jackbooted government thugs.

Exactly which government employees wear 'Jack Boots'?
FBI swat team. The also fly black helicopters and use tanks and armored cars.

WE are coming for you. Well, right after we get our Choppers out of the Paint Shop. They are Black right now but we sold them to the LBGT and they are painting them Pink with Rainbow trim. They said that the Black clashed with their Lavender one piece jump suits and Pink M-16s. And no Jack Boots. They will be wearing Designer Sequenced 3 inch High Heeled Open toed. Yes, folks, we contracted out to a much more dangerous corporation to gather up all your guns. Don't say you weren't warned.

Neither does he. Pay attention to this video. What is missing?

The drunk drivers killing people that you support?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Still can't get over that losing argument about the AR I see.

Where did I lose? Be specific. Bring the post.

Post #393 is where you will need to prove yourself and any logical argument you can possibly muster. Daryl Hunt most eloquently proved the mass murder capabilities of the AR15 and how little it differs from the M16. And might I add, totally destroyed any argument you thought you had or anyone else. Thank you Daryl Hunt and your service.

He did nothing of the sort. The fact is that the guns used the most in mass shootings are handguns, not AR-15s, but you know you'll never get anyone to buy into abolishing the former.

Guns used in mass shootings 1982-2019 | Statista

Don’t confuse the halfwit with facts.

30 people die every day in the US from drunk drivers.

Why do you approve of that?
Another argument for another topic. Are you that brain dead deficient that you can't stick with the original argument? Answer, yes!
I am using your logic against you, dumbfuck.
We'll, you see, that's the problem. You don't know what "logic" is.
It's not logical to push for the government to take away a right that gives you the ability to fight back.
That's your fake argument not mine. Take it up with the idiot box that's in your head, that you insist on inventing. It's a logical fallacy you have invented that the government wants your guns, when the government never said it wanted all your guns. The government should be protecting the country from mass murder, and the AR has proven itself worthy of that distinction, ever since the assault weapons ban was lifted.

It doesn't want our guns? Better read some articles out of Virginia when it comes to guns.

The AR-15 is a semi-automatic rifle. Functionally, it's no different than any typical hunting rifle.

It's no more destructive with the first mag than any other rifle. But the fact that the mag is so easy and quick to change out makes it more destructive when you fire 3 or 4 mags as quick as you can. And there is no hunting application where you need to be quick changing the mags out like that. Only in a fire fight is that necessary.

My Mistake. I was referring to the original specification for the Armalite AR-15, but that was based on a 5.56mm round.

To this day, you can swap all but about 2 or three parts between the Colt Model 750 (AR-15 Civilian), LE6920 (made for Law Enforcement), the Model AR-15 Model 601 (Made for the Air Force in 1962), All version of the M-16 (Models 602 through 604) and even the cheap knockoffs or clones. They are all chambered for either the 556 or the .223. The difference between the 556 and the 223 is about 300 fps at the muzzle. The 556 has a higher chamber pressure so not all knockoffs should fire the 556 if they were chambered for the 223. But there isn't enough difference between the two to really make any difference in a mass shooting. It's not the shell that makes the difference. It's the fact that the design has no function other than to kill. It's not pretty, no frills, no cosmetics, nothing. Every feature has a reason. It's light to carry for long periods of time. But the real thing it has going for it is it's simplicity in using. It takes about 20 minutes for almost anyone to almost master. It's also the fastest reloading of mags of them all. I can change out a spent mag in just over a second when I am in trim. That means, I can push a bullet out in less than a second, shooting 60 rounds out in 61 seconds accurately and then in another 61 seconds, put out another 60 rounds accurately out again using 4 mags. And that is with ANY of the better versions of the ARs including the AR-15 Civilian and the M-16A-4. Forget about the 3 shot burst. No one uses that stupid feature. You hit your aim point on the 1st round and you are off target on shots 2 and 3. Wasted 66 2/3 % of your ammo that way.

As for the old AR-15 Model 601 and the M-16A-1 and 2, Full auto was just a waste of ammo and looked good in the movies. It wasted a lot of ammo and probably didn't hit shit. It just made your enemy temporarily put his head down until you ran out of ammo which was pretty damned quick (about 10 second). And the 11th Commandment is, "It's a huge sin to run out of Ammo". In fact, it's a deadly sin.

In the end result, the AR-15 and it's various clones are just as deadly as the M-16A-4 because they are both used as single fire weapons. But the fact that both are capable of being operated so easy and reloaded so fast makes both sought after as combat weapons. And yes, the US does export AR-15s and Clones of Mil Specs and so does Belgium.

Before you go on, I suggest you get a little bit more educated. Talk to us Veterans that have used the weapons.
Sorry, turd, although you gave it a good try, an AR-15 is simply not the same gun as an M-16. It's not an assault weapon.

Here's some news for you: all guns are designed to kill. But that sounds so sinister!

You are truly a douchebag.
You suck, because you didn't debunk any argument Daryl Hunt presented. All you have done is to say Daryl Hunt has ugly shoes, and that's it. You aren't saying shit. The nomenclature of the two weapons he presented, shows little difference for a potential mass shooting. Next?

Look up the word "analogy" in the dictionary, and then report back to us.
He has no clue what an analogy is.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Still can't get over that losing argument about the AR I see.

Fuck off. I'm not your secretary. You quit your own argument when you went to drunk driving moron. You pull it up.

Fuck off. I'm not your secretary. You quit your own argument when you went to drunk driving moron. You pull it up.

That was easy.

I accept your admission you are full of shit.

Oh, and look up “analogy”, ya fucking Chowderhead.

How did my post listing facts about drunk driving get destroyed by his post of a video showing how guns get loaded?

You seem very confused.......to the point of being completely incoherent.

Seek help.

Post #393 is where you will need to prove yourself and any logical argument you can possibly muster. Daryl Hunt most eloquently proved the mass murder capabilities of the AR15 and how little it differs from the M16. And might I add, totally destroyed any argument you thought you had or anyone else. Thank you Daryl Hunt and your service.

He did nothing of the sort. The fact is that the guns used the most in mass shootings are handguns, not AR-15s, but you know you'll never get anyone to buy into abolishing the former.

What the deadliest mass shootings have in common Remember, in 92 I believe we had an assault weapons ban. Your argument loses.

Depends on your definition of what a mass shooting is. Some use the definition of 4 or more involved regardless of the fatalities. MOST shootings that you call mass is right around 4. So the Handgun will be the most used. Your cite only deals in the number of shootings, not the body counts.

If you include the body counts (as in dead) something comes out different. Using just the two shootings in Colorado, there is no way that the body count could have been that high (as in dead or wounded) by handguns unless you had a whole platoon of people using handguns instead of a single shooter. To date, the body count goes to the AR-15 hands down from a single shooter. The only way to get a higher body count was in OKC with a van full of .............

In this state, If I go walking down the street with a handgun on my hip, I will raise eyebrows, but nothing else. But if I walk down the street carrying an AR (even though it's perfectly legal) I will get a visit from 6 very nervous cops in very short order. AT what point does an entire state say "That's enough". Well we have. You want to walk down the street with your AR, have it in a gun case. We've lost almost 140 people with almost 200 wounded to 3 single shooters using ARs. 2 Schools and 1 packed Theater. We've had numerous close calls since but due to the public being more aware, they have been avoided. And not one of those close calls went any further than page 6 in a local Newspaper if it was printed at all. And the AR in the gun shops aren't really selling like they used to. Most are sitting gathering dust "On Sale". Colt has ceased making the Model 750 due to them not selling. Remington is in serious financial trouble (bordering Bankruptzy) because they hitched the bandwagon on their version of the AR.

In this state, we killed the Cult. You still try and keep the cult going. Fine, you do that. But don't expect the rest of us to contribute. The AR was designed and built for combat and it's the best in the world. They keep trying to find a replacement for the Military. But each time, the proposed replacement looks almost exactly like the AR. The only change is the Caliber. And then the Military figures out a way, if need be, to do a simple caliber change on the AR (M-16). And the old Girl marches on. Why? Because the features of the AR are still all about making it the best light combat rifle ever made.

You are losing your cult argument. More and more areas are going to "No AR-15/AK-47 and it's various clones Allowed". And the courts are ruling that that's constitutional.

you hunted hogs in packs with a bow?
Wild hogs aren't deer
Did you answer my question? How many rounds does an AR hold?
Yes I did
Now I know you're talking out of your ass. An AR can only shoot as much as the magazine capacity allows.
Revolvers can be reloaded with speed loaders.
A revolver leaves no casing behind for evidence collection in the case of a crime
YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING MORON
No you didn't. Try again.
Read it again
An AR can only shoot as much as the magazine capacity allows.
Revolvers can be reloaded with speed loaders.
A revolver leaves no casing behind for evidence collection in the case of a crime
YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING MORON
Arguing that someone is a moron is a chicken shit argument. How many rounds per minute taking in the fact that you need to reload with another speed loader again, and what is the maximum effective range compared to an AR did you say?

Also, notice where the pack of bullets are sitting. When you are out in the field ready for mass murder, are you going to have that table readily available to you? :auiqs.jpg:You are so full of shit.

Be honest you don't know what a revolver speed loader is do you?it takes less than a second to reload with a speed loader

Depends on your definition of what a mass shooting is. Some use the definition of 4 or more involved regardless of the fatalities. MOST shootings that you call mass is right around 4. So the Handgun will be the most used. Your cite only deals in the number of shootings, not the body counts.

If you include the body counts (as in dead) something comes out different. Using just the two shootings in Colorado, there is no way that the body count could have been that high (as in dead or wounded) by handguns unless you had a whole platoon of people using handguns instead of a single shooter. To date, the body count goes to the AR-15 hands down from a single shooter. The only way to get a higher body count was in OKC with a van full of .............

In this state, If I go walking down the street with a handgun on my hip, I will raise eyebrows, but nothing else. But if I walk down the street carrying an AR (even though it's perfectly legal) I will get a visit from 6 very nervous cops in very short order. AT what point does an entire state say "That's enough". Well we have. You want to walk down the street with your AR, have it in a gun case. We've lost almost 140 people with almost 200 wounded to 3 single shooters using ARs. 2 Schools and 1 packed Theater. We've had numerous close calls since but due to the public being more aware, they have been avoided. And not one of those close calls went any further than page 6 in a local Newspaper if it was printed at all. And the AR in the gun shops aren't really selling like they used to. Most are sitting gathering dust "On Sale". Colt has ceased making the Model 750 due to them not selling. Remington is in serious financial trouble (bordering Bankruptzy) because they hitched the bandwagon on their version of the AR.

In this state, we killed the Cult. You still try and keep the cult going. Fine, you do that. But don't expect the rest of us to contribute. The AR was designed and built for combat and it's the best in the world. They keep trying to find a replacement for the Military. But each time, the proposed replacement looks almost exactly like the AR. The only change is the Caliber. And then the Military figures out a way, if need be, to do a simple caliber change on the AR (M-16). And the old Girl marches on. Why? Because the features of the AR are still all about making it the best light combat rifle ever made.

You are losing your cult argument. More and more areas are going to "No AR-15/AK-47 and it's various clones Allowed". And the courts are ruling that that's constitutional.
If you are not willing to defend all the rights in the bill of rights you deserve no rights
And no the AR 15 is not used by the military.
Should we also be legislated to stop using the 5.56 NATO and forced to use the .223 Remington?
How about the 25-45 Sharps?
Maybe the .224 Valkyria?
Or how about the 6.5 Grendel
Or what about the 50 Beowulf

What the deadliest mass shootings have in common Remember, in 92 I believe we had an assault weapons ban. Your argument loses.
No we had the ban in 94

My Mistake. I was referring to the original specification for the Armalite AR-15, but that was based on a 5.56mm round.

To this day, you can swap all but about 2 or three parts between the Colt Model 750 (AR-15 Civilian), LE6920 (made for Law Enforcement), the Model AR-15 Model 601 (Made for the Air Force in 1962), All version of the M-16 (Models 602 through 604) and even the cheap knockoffs or clones. They are all chambered for either the 556 or the .223. The difference between the 556 and the 223 is about 300 fps at the muzzle. The 556 has a higher chamber pressure so not all knockoffs should fire the 556 if they were chambered for the 223. But there isn't enough difference between the two to really make any difference in a mass shooting. It's not the shell that makes the difference. It's the fact that the design has no function other than to kill. It's not pretty, no frills, no cosmetics, nothing. Every feature has a reason. It's light to carry for long periods of time. But the real thing it has going for it is it's simplicity in using. It takes about 20 minutes for almost anyone to almost master. It's also the fastest reloading of mags of them all. I can change out a spent mag in just over a second when I am in trim. That means, I can push a bullet out in less than a second, shooting 60 rounds out in 61 seconds accurately and then in another 61 seconds, put out another 60 rounds accurately out again using 4 mags. And that is with ANY of the better versions of the ARs including the AR-15 Civilian and the M-16A-4. Forget about the 3 shot burst. No one uses that stupid feature. You hit your aim point on the 1st round and you are off target on shots 2 and 3. Wasted 66 2/3 % of your ammo that way.

As for the old AR-15 Model 601 and the M-16A-1 and 2, Full auto was just a waste of ammo and looked good in the movies. It wasted a lot of ammo and probably didn't hit shit. It just made your enemy temporarily put his head down until you ran out of ammo which was pretty damned quick (about 10 second). And the 11th Commandment is, "It's a huge sin to run out of Ammo". In fact, it's a deadly sin.

In the end result, the AR-15 and it's various clones are just as deadly as the M-16A-4 because they are both used as single fire weapons. But the fact that both are capable of being operated so easy and reloaded so fast makes both sought after as combat weapons. And yes, the US does export AR-15s and Clones of Mil Specs and so does Belgium.

Before you go on, I suggest you get a little bit more educated. Talk to us Veterans that have used the weapons.
Sorry, turd, although you gave it a good try, an AR-15 is simply not the same gun as an M-16. It's not an assault weapon.

Here's some news for you: all guns are designed to kill. But that sounds so sinister!

All guns are designed to kill the AR is lethal but cannot do anything on its own maybe we should do away with leftist and problem is solved

Me, as in Daryl Hunt, comes from a time before most of these kids and go on to their time in the Military. The Air Force was using the AR-15 Model 601 before there was a M-16. I qualified on one and wasn't aware that it wasn't a M-16. In fact, those weapons were kept in the Air Force inventory from 1963 to 1992. But about the time I went into the Air Force (1969) they were sent back to Capco and restamped. The original stamping was AR-15 Model 601 and the new Stamping had an addition where it read AR-15 Model 601 (M-16). In 1969, the Army purchased the AR-15 Model 602 but they were stamped at the Factory as M-16A1. All Military Rifles except for the AR-15 Model 601 originally purchased had to have a M identifier. BTW, the Model 750 Civilian AR-15 was first offered to Civilians in 1962 so the M-16 is actually the new kid on the block. The Model 601 was originally offered to the US Army in 1959 by Armalite as the AR-15 but the US Army turned it down. So Amalite sold the design to Colt who sold the weapon to various Asian Countries that fell in love with it as the AR-15 Model 601. The US Army and the Marines were still using the M1 and the M-14. So was USAF but USAF wanted something lighter, easier to use, faster to reload and something that any 18 year old kid scared out of his mind could master in 20 minutes. The AR-15 Model 601 fit that bill.

BTW, I never cared for the M-16. It had peep sights and I was an open sight kind of guy. It was too light and I was always worried about damaging it through rough handling. I thought the name "Mattel" fit it. But I spent 2 weeks lugging it around and figured out that it was head and shoulders above the M-14 in the long haul. And when I was involved in an overrun situation and had to do hot reloads, I was completely sold. For any of you that's been in a bunker with a bunch of people trying to kill you it's damned important to be able to change out that mag as quickly as possible until the barrel warps and then grab another weapon, rinse repeat as necessary. And I wasn't a SP either. I was an Aircraft Specialist with 3 days stateside training on light and medium weapons before I headed for that fun filled tourist vacation spot called South East Asia. I am very much aware of why the AR is built and looks like it is. I owe my life to that look.

30 people die every day in the US from drunk drivers.

Why do you approve of that?
Another argument for another topic. Are you that brain dead deficient that you can't stick with the original argument? Answer, yes!
I am using your logic against you, dumbfuck.
We'll, you see, that's the problem. You don't know what "logic" is.
It's not logical to push for the government to take away a right that gives you the ability to fight back.
That's your fake argument not mine. Take it up with the idiot box that's in your head, that you insist on inventing. It's a logical fallacy you have invented that the government wants your guns, when the government never said it wanted all your guns. The government should be protecting the country from mass murder, and the AR has proven itself worthy of that distinction, ever since the assault weapons ban was lifted.
I'm not the one wanting to ban any guns you are.
Therefore it's not logical to want the government to take a right away that gives you the capability to fight back.

All guns are designed to kill the AR is lethal but cannot do anything on its own maybe we should do away with leftist and problem is solved

Correct. Liberals are why we need guns.

If I go to my convenient store at night, I'm not too worried about a Republican coming in, robbing the place, hitting me over the head with their gun, and stealing my wallet. Republicans don't do those kinds of things. Or if I go to my ATM at night. I'm not worried about a conservative wedging himself between my car and the machine, holding me at gunpoint until I can withdraw the maximum amount the machine will allow. No,no,no. Conservatives don't do things like that.

If we really want to get rid of guns in our country, we have to get rid of liberals first. Since that can't actually be done and Lord knows we've tried we need to defend ourselves from these violent people.

'Inconsistent': McConnell slammed for violating 'oath' as 'constitutional officer' Republicans like Mitch McConnell of kentucky no longer value the rule of law, the Constitution, honesty, and fairness, while Republican elected officials threw out their oath of office to country, the citizenry, and sent them straight into the garbage. Folks, we are watching history here. When Mitch McConnell and his criminal subordinates decide not honor their oath with a "real" trial, they will be judged harshly for decades. This is a much bigger deal than just putting Trump on trial. Pretend if you will Trump Sheep, but if a fair trial does not come about, the Republican party loses its soul and credibility as a representative party. With Trump, they have all but destroyed the party after 3 years, and if they push this stunt with no trial, where there is overwhelming evidence against Trump, that will finally finish them off.'Constitutional travesty': See Trump and McConnell block fair impeachment trial
What absolute Liberal Progressive Socialist Democrat HORSE-SHIT, once again accusing others of what THEY have done / do.

DEMOCRAT Constitutional Expert Turley testified that, according to the Constitution, the President at no time violated the Constitution or abused his Constitutional power...that, according to the Constitution, the only ones who have ... and continue to ... abuse their power are the DEMOCRATS!

Schiff's own State Department rep who testified declared that the BIDENS, not the President, are the ones who need to be investigated and need to testify under oath.

Not one person who testified for Schiff's coup hearing, when asked directly to do so, could name a crime or Impeachable Offense the President allegedly / supposedly committed...

...compared to Joe Biden's videotaped confession of extorting the former Ukraine PM, just another exposed crime committed by Democrats that House and Senate Dems - and snowflakes - could care less about because the perpetrator is one of their own.

Me, as in Daryl Hunt, comes from a time before most of these kids and go on to their time in the Military. The Air Force was using the AR-15 Model 601 before there was a M-16. I qualified on one and wasn't aware that it wasn't a M-16. In fact, those weapons were kept in the Air Force inventory from 1963 to 1992. But about the time I went into the Air Force (1969) they were sent back to Capco and restamped. The original stamping was AR-15 Model 601 and the new Stamping had an addition where it read AR-15 Model 601 (M-16). In 1969, the Army purchased the AR-15 Model 602 but they were stamped at the Factory as M-16A1. All Military Rifles except for the AR-15 Model 601 originally purchased had to have a M identifier. BTW, the Model 750 Civilian AR-15 was first offered to Civilians in 1962 so the M-16 is actually the new kid on the block. The Model 601 was originally offered to the US Army in 1959 by Armalite as the AR-15 but the US Army turned it down. So Amalite sold the design to Colt who sold the weapon to various Asian Countries that fell in love with it as the AR-15 Model 601. The US Army and the Marines were still using the M1 and the M-14. So was USAF but USAF wanted something lighter, easier to use, faster to reload and something that any 18 year old kid scared out of his mind could master in 20 minutes. The AR-15 Model 601 fit that bill.

BTW, I never cared for the M-16. It had peep sights and I was an open sight kind of guy. It was too light and I was always worried about damaging it through rough handling. I thought the name "Mattel" fit it. But I spent 2 weeks lugging it around and figured out that it was head and shoulders above the M-14 in the long haul. And when I was involved in an overrun situation and had to do hot reloads, I was completely sold. For any of you that's been in a bunker with a bunch of people trying to kill you it's damned important to be able to change out that mag as quickly as possible until the barrel warps and then grab another weapon, rinse repeat as necessary. And I wasn't a SP either. I was an Aircraft Specialist with 3 days stateside training on light and medium weapons before I headed for that fun filled tourist vacation spot called South East Asia. I am very much aware of why the AR is built and looks like it is. I owe my life to that look.

I was in the U.S. Air Force 81150 Security Police you were an airplane mechanic
You would never have been allowed access to any firearms unless you were an augmentee what we called Augie Doggie during our war games and that would have been the only time you would have been allowed near a weapon.
The Air Force had the m1 and for a short time the m14 and changed over to the M16
So shut the fuck up
daveman I believe we have a stolen valor

Last edited:

There is no such thing as an "Assault Rifle". That's a made up phrase. If I hit you with a toaster oven does that make it an Assault Toaster Oven?

The Courts have already ruled that the AR-15 is different than the other semi-auto rifles. If you try and pass a law that tries to ban or limit an Assault Rifle or a Semi-Auto Rifle, that doesn't pass the first court it comes to. But if you use the phrase "AR-15 and it's various clones" it will pass the court muster. The Gunnutters have tried to get the Supreme Court to rule differently but, to date, the Supreme Court has decided not to hear that case. Outside of Heller V, the Supreme Court has stayed away from 2nd Amendment issues like the plague. The ONLY reason they had no choice but to hear Heller V was that there is no District Court for DC since it's not a State. And the fact that DC was so far off base that the ruling was a slam dunk.

As for all guns are made to kill, some guns are made to kill for meat. Some guns are made for sport. Others are made to kill lots of people.

Correct. Liberals are why we need guns.

If I go to my convenient store at night, I'm not too worried about a Republican coming in, robbing the place, hitting me over the head with their gun, and stealing my wallet. Republicans don't do those kinds of things. Or if I go to my ATM at night. I'm not worried about a conservative wedging himself between my car and the machine, holding me at gunpoint until I can withdraw the maximum amount the machine will allow. No,no,no. Conservatives don't do things like that.

If we really want to get rid of guns in our country, we have to get rid of liberals first. Since that can't actually be done and Lord knows we've tried we need to defend ourselves from these violent people.

Well, round us all up. Round up anyone that doesn't fit the mold you have constructed. But you are going to need a bigger bus. On hell of a lot bigger bus. And chains, lots of chains. So get busy on that idea. I know you want to.

Forum List

Back