The oath of office no longer applies to Republicans

Because a blow job isn't a crime.

Perjury is.
So is soliciting a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival.
You mean like when Hillary paid a foreign national to get fake information from Putin to use against Trump?
Hillary paid Fusion GPS, an American based firm, ya raving lunatic. :cuckoo:
Money laundering. Another crime, Fuckwit?
Nope, not money laundering either. Not even Trump has gotten his Department of Justice on her for that. :cuckoo:

I keep telling you that the term "soliciting" assumes something illegal.
So? Asking a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival IS illegal, lying fucking moron.
Like when Hilary paid a foreign national to get fake dirt from Putin to use against Trump?
he's a retard
LOL

Slobbers the raging imbecile who actually claims Impeached Trump cannot be guilty of a crime because John Edwards, found not guilty on a charged not related to what Impeached Trump did, sets some kind of precedence.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Moron do you know how courts make decisions? IT'S CALLED PRECEDENCE
And he's still your president will be until 2025

Perjury is.
You mean like when Hillary paid a foreign national to get fake information from Putin to use against Trump?
Hillary paid Fusion GPS, an American based firm, ya raving lunatic. :cuckoo:
Money laundering. Another crime, Fuckwit?
Nope, not money laundering either. Not even Trump has gotten his Department of Justice on her for that. :cuckoo:
Yep, money laundering.

So? Asking a foreign national to look for dirt on a political rival IS illegal, lying fucking moron.
Like when Hilary paid a foreign national to get fake dirt from Putin to use against Trump?
he's a retard
He is proving it in this thread.
he has a long history of having his ass handed to him

Bill Clinton took the oath of office, vowing to protect and defend the Constitution and US citizen's Constitutional Rights....

..then he was found Guilty of Contempt of Court for unethically - and Un-Constitutional - attempting to deceive the jury / court / judge by giving inaccurate / deceitful testimony...for attempting to deny a US citizen, his victim if sexual harassment, of a fair trial.

When his ass was on the line he had no problem betraying his oath of office and trampling a citizen's rights.

Changing the argument to another topic proves my point that you have no logical/ intelligent way to win the first one.
30 people die every day in the US from drunk drivers.

Why do you approve of that?
Nice argument. Drunk driving is outlawed. And for good reason.
So is mass murder, Fuckweed.

Derp!
Your argument speaks to outlawing guns. Good move, Spunky.
thumbsup.gif
No, it doesn’t you blithering idiot.
Of course it does. Though some are killed by drunks killing others with a car, not every drunk driving kills someone; likewise, though some are killed by people with a gun, not every person with a gun kills someone.

Nice analogy you came up with.
thumbsup.gif

Asked and answered, Spunky. You suffering from reading deficiencies again?
Your concession is noted.

Dismissed.
LOLOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. You're not man enough to dismiss me.

:5_1_12024:
Keyboard Rambos are cute.

So is mass murder, Fuckweed.

Derp!
Your argument speaks to outlawing guns. Good move, Spunky.
thumbsup.gif
No, it doesn’t you blithering idiot.
Of course it does. Though some are killed by drunks killing others with a car, not every drunk driving kills someone; likewise, though some are killed by people with a gun, not every person with a gun kills someone.

thumbsup.gif
You are a blithering idiot completely unable to follow a conversation.

Hole shit you are dumb.:21:
You know you got him when he starts using those emogis

Asked and answered, Spunky. You suffering from reading deficiencies again?
Your concession is noted.

Dismissed.
LOLOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. You're not man enough to dismiss me.

:5_1_12024:
Keyboard Rambos are cute.
Even cuter than fucking morons who think they have the power to dismiss anyone on the Internet.
I just did.

'Inconsistent': McConnell slammed for violating 'oath' as 'constitutional officer' Republicans like Mitch McConnell of kentucky no longer value the rule of law, the Constitution, honesty, and fairness, while Republican elected officials threw out their oath of office to country, the citizenry, and sent them straight into the garbage. Folks, we are watching history here. When Mitch McConnell and his criminal subordinates decide not honor their oath with a "real" trial, they will be judged harshly for decades. This is a much bigger deal than just putting Trump on trial. Pretend if you will Trump Sheep, but if a fair trial does not come about, the Republican party loses its soul and credibility as a representative party. With Trump, they have all but destroyed the party after 3 years, and if they push this stunt with no trial, where there is overwhelming evidence against Trump, that will finally finish them off.'Constitutional travesty': See Trump and McConnell block fair impeachment trial

The travesty started the day Adam Schiffhead started his journey down the rabbit hole.

McConnell has no obligation to impose anything that hasn't existed to date in this sham.

Barry ADMITTED he did not have Constitutional authority to affect immigration law...then did so anyway, proving his oath of office and Constitution meant nothing.

thumbsup.gif
You are a blithering idiot completely unable to follow a conversation.

Hole shit you are dumb.:21:
You know you got him when he starts using those emogis
LOLOLOLOLOL

To which a fucking moron thanks you ... with .... an emoji

View attachment 297115

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Seems I’m living rent free in your vacuous noggin.
LOLOL

Spits a moron who thinks he dismissed me. :lmao:

Whassamatter, Spunky? You don't want to talk about Senators violating their oath?
Learn basic English, Oatmeal brain.

You obviously know nothing about the AR-15:

It's way to destructive for hunting.

AR-15 style rifle - Wikipedia

It's no more destructive with the first mag than any other rifle. But the fact that the mag is so easy and quick to change out makes it more destructive when you fire 3 or 4 mags as quick as you can. And there is no hunting application where you need to be quick changing the mags out like that. Only in a fire fight is that necessary.

My Mistake. I was referring to the original specification for the Armalite AR-15, but that was based on a 5.56mm round.

To this day, you can swap all but about 2 or three parts between the Colt Model 750 (AR-15 Civilian), LE6920 (made for Law Enforcement), the Model AR-15 Model 601 (Made for the Air Force in 1962), All version of the M-16 (Models 602 through 604) and even the cheap knockoffs or clones. They are all chambered for either the 556 or the .223. The difference between the 556 and the 223 is about 300 fps at the muzzle. The 556 has a higher chamber pressure so not all knockoffs should fire the 556 if they were chambered for the 223. But there isn't enough difference between the two to really make any difference in a mass shooting. It's not the shell that makes the difference. It's the fact that the design has no function other than to kill. It's not pretty, no frills, no cosmetics, nothing. Every feature has a reason. It's light to carry for long periods of time. But the real thing it has going for it is it's simplicity in using. It takes about 20 minutes for almost anyone to almost master. It's also the fastest reloading of mags of them all. I can change out a spent mag in just over a second when I am in trim. That means, I can push a bullet out in less than a second, shooting 60 rounds out in 61 seconds accurately and then in another 61 seconds, put out another 60 rounds accurately out again using 4 mags. And that is with ANY of the better versions of the ARs including the AR-15 Civilian and the M-16A-4. Forget about the 3 shot burst. No one uses that stupid feature. You hit your aim point on the 1st round and you are off target on shots 2 and 3. Wasted 66 2/3 % of your ammo that way.

As for the old AR-15 Model 601 and the M-16A-1 and 2, Full auto was just a waste of ammo and looked good in the movies. It wasted a lot of ammo and probably didn't hit shit. It just made your enemy temporarily put his head down until you ran out of ammo which was pretty damned quick (about 10 second). And the 11th Commandment is, "It's a huge sin to run out of Ammo". In fact, it's a deadly sin.

In the end result, the AR-15 and it's various clones are just as deadly as the M-16A-4 because they are both used as single fire weapons. But the fact that both are capable of being operated so easy and reloaded so fast makes both sought after as combat weapons. And yes, the US does export AR-15s and Clones of Mil Specs and so does Belgium.

Before you go on, I suggest you get a little bit more educated. Talk to us Veterans that have used the weapons.
Sorry, turd, although you gave it a good try, an AR-15 is simply not the same gun as an M-16. It's not an assault weapon.

Here's some news for you: all guns are designed to kill. But that sounds so sinister!

You are truly a douchebag.
You suck, because you didn't debunk any argument Daryl Hunt presented. All you have done is to say Daryl Hunt has ugly shoes, and that's it. You aren't saying shit. The nomenclature of the two weapons he presented, shows little difference for a potential mass shooting. Next?
The claim that the two guns are no different is pure horseshit.

The drunk drivers killing people that you support?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Still can't get over that losing argument about the AR I see.
Where did I lose? Be specific. Bring the post.
Post #393 is where you will need to prove yourself and any logical argument you can possibly muster. Daryl Hunt most eloquently proved the mass murder capabilities of the AR15 and how little it differs from the M16. And might I add, totally destroyed any argument you thought you had or anyone else. Thank you Daryl Hunt and your service.
He did nothing of the sort. The fact is that the guns used the most in mass shootings are handguns, not AR-15s, but you know you'll never get anyone to buy into abolishing the former.

Guns used in mass shootings 1982-2019 | Statista

Depends on your definition of what a mass shooting is. Some use the definition of 4 or more involved regardless of the fatalities. MOST shootings that you call mass is right around 4. So the Handgun will be the most used. Your cite only deals in the number of shootings, not the body counts.

If you include the body counts (as in dead) something comes out different. Using just the two shootings in Colorado, there is no way that the body count could have been that high (as in dead or wounded) by handguns unless you had a whole platoon of people using handguns instead of a single shooter. To date, the body count goes to the AR-15 hands down from a single shooter. The only way to get a higher body count was in OKC with a van full of .............

In this state, If I go walking down the street with a handgun on my hip, I will raise eyebrows, but nothing else. But if I walk down the street carrying an AR (even though it's perfectly legal) I will get a visit from 6 very nervous cops in very short order. AT what point does an entire state say "That's enough". Well we have. You want to walk down the street with your AR, have it in a gun case. We've lost almost 140 people with almost 200 wounded to 3 single shooters using ARs. 2 Schools and 1 packed Theater. We've had numerous close calls since but due to the public being more aware, they have been avoided. And not one of those close calls went any further than page 6 in a local Newspaper if it was printed at all. And the AR in the gun shops aren't really selling like they used to. Most are sitting gathering dust "On Sale". Colt has ceased making the Model 750 due to them not selling. Remington is in serious financial trouble (bordering Bankruptzy) because they hitched the bandwagon on their version of the AR.

In this state, we killed the Cult. You still try and keep the cult going. Fine, you do that. But don't expect the rest of us to contribute. The AR was designed and built for combat and it's the best in the world. They keep trying to find a replacement for the Military. But each time, the proposed replacement looks almost exactly like the AR. The only change is the Caliber. And then the Military figures out a way, if need be, to do a simple caliber change on the AR (M-16). And the old Girl marches on. Why? Because the features of the AR are still all about making it the best light combat rifle ever made.

You are losing your cult argument. More and more areas are going to "No AR-15/AK-47 and it's various clones Allowed". And the courts are ruling that that's constitutional.

Wrong again, moron. An automatic pistol can hold up to 15 rounds and can be reloaded in seconds. Sure, if you pick out the three shootings with AR's that have the highest body count, you're going to get a high body count. The same goes for shootings with pistols. You're simply playing with statistics.

The drunk drivers killing people that you support?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Still can't get over that losing argument about the AR I see.
Where did I lose? Be specific. Bring the post.
Post #393 is where you will need to prove yourself and any logical argument you can possibly muster. Daryl Hunt most eloquently proved the mass murder capabilities of the AR15 and how little it differs from the M16. And might I add, totally destroyed any argument you thought you had or anyone else. Thank you Daryl Hunt and your service.
He did nothing of the sort. The fact is that the guns used the most in mass shootings are handguns, not AR-15s, but you know you'll never get anyone to buy into abolishing the former.

Guns used in mass shootings 1982-2019 | Statista
What the deadliest mass shootings have in common Remember, in 92 I believe we had an assault weapons ban. Your argument loses.
Since we had an assault weapons ban, according to your logic that means mass shootings should have ended then. They didn't, did they?

Because a blow job isn't a crime.

Perjury is.
There's nothing illegal about prosecuting criminals, even if you ask for help from a foreign country.

NO one in here is justifying mass murder, you loathsome piece of shit.
You are if you approve of AR15's. The single largest mass murder in this country came from an AR. Try again.
Do you think alcohol should be outlawed? No?

Then using your logic you approve of drunk drivers killing people, moron.
Changing the argument to another topic proves my point that you have no logical/ intelligent way to win the first one.
30 people die every day in the US from drunk drivers.

Why do you approve of that?
So is shooting people.

Perjury is.
There's nothing illegal about prosecuting criminals, even if you ask for help from a foreign country.
Prove Biden committed a crime, lying fucking moron...
He confessed to it on video, moron.

Forum List

Back