The oath of office no longer applies to Republicans

Idiot, I hog hunt, and have never needed an AR. Do you think for one millimeter of a second you can justify mass murder with an AR because of hog hunting? You're totally fucked up. Not to mention, what kind of a hunter are you anyway? You can't kill them with bows too? Or is that too hard for you? Lol! These pussies who only hunt hogs with AR's. :auiqs.jpg:You ain't no damn hunter.
NO one in here is justifying mass murder, you loathsome piece of shit.
You are if you approve of AR15's. The single largest mass murder in this country came from an AR. Try again.
Do you think alcohol should be outlawed? No?

Then using your logic you approve of drunk drivers killing people, moron.
Changing the argument to another topic proves my point that you have no logical/ intelligent way to win the first one.
30 people die every day in the US from drunk drivers.

Why do you approve of that?

He approves of this internet obviously as well. How many times have criminals setup people on Craigslist posing as a buyer for a product on sale, and they end up meeting the person and killing them for the money? Or how many people have committed suicide because of being a target of social media?

Nobody is gong to stop mass murderers by making AR's illegal. They will simply use another method to carry out their evil.

I have several hunting rifles dumb ass, and none of them hold more than four rounds. And all my friends with hunting rifles have the same thing, so no, AR 15's are nothing like regular hunting rifles. That's a lie.
Hog hunting.
Idiot, I hog hunt, and have never needed an AR. Do you think for one millimeter of a second you can justify mass murder with an AR because of hog hunting? You're totally fucked up. Not to mention, what kind of a hunter are you anyway? You can't kill them with bows too? Or is that too hard for you? Lol! These pussies who only hunt hogs with AR's. :auiqs.jpg:You ain't no damn hunter.
In your hog hunt what did you use?
29 " Mathews XLT 70 lb. draw!
you hunted hogs in packs with a bow?
Wild hogs aren't deer
Did you answer my question? How many rounds does an AR hold?

You are if you approve of AR15's. The single largest mass murder in this country came from an AR. Try again.

Changing the argument to another topic proves my point that you have no logical/ intelligent way to win the first one.
I just owned your dumb ass using your own logic, moron.
Look retard, you haven't owned anything because you are desperately trying to change the subject because you can't win the original argument.

You're an idiot who doesn't know what an AR 15 is; ArmaLite AR-15 - Wikipedia
The AR-15 is a semi-automatic rifle. Functionally, it's no different than any typical hunting rifle.
I have several hunting rifles dumb ass, and none of them hold more than four rounds. And all my friends with hunting rifles have the same thing, so no, AR 15's are nothing like regular hunting rifles. That's a lie.
Hog hunting.
You claim you hog hunt. What kind of gun did you use?
he's a bow hunter

Hog hunting.
Wild hogs aren't deer
Yes I did
Now I know you're talking out of your ass. An AR can only shoot as much as the magazine capacity allows.
Revolvers can be reloaded with speed loaders.
A revolver leaves no casing behind for evidence collection in the case of a crime
YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING MORON

You're an idiot who doesn't know what an AR 15 is; ArmaLite AR-15 - Wikipedia
The AR-15 is a semi-automatic rifle. Functionally, it's no different than any typical hunting rifle.

What's a lie is you own any guns. In fact, I'd be willing to bet you never shot a gun in your life based on your comments about AR-15s. If you owned guns, you'd know the only difference between an AR and any semi-automatic is the AR looks scarier.
Negative! You know shit about them. If you did, you would know that most all deer hunting rifles don't hold more than five rounds. I have a Remington 7 mag, 4 rounds, Ruger 308; 4 rounds, Browning 7 mag, 4 rounds, 870 Remington magnum 12 gauge, HR slug gun in 12 gauge, Mossberg pump 12 ga, and a few others. And what does an AR 15 hold? Go ahead, tell us big boy. Let's see you type on that keyboard how many rounds they shoot so we can tell every one that scarier means you know shit.
What does capacity have anything to do with the function of a rifle?
View attachment 297096
Capacity+ ability+AR15+ 150 to 180 rounds per minute = mass murder. Got anymore retarded questions?

Look retard, you haven't owned anything because you are desperately trying to change the subject because you can't win the original argument.
No one has changed the subject this is to much fun beating the mental hell out of you.

Another argument for another topic. Are you that brain dead deficient that you can't stick with the original argument? Answer, yes!

What's a lie is you own any guns. In fact, I'd be willing to bet you never shot a gun in your life based on your comments about AR-15s. If you owned guns, you'd know the only difference between an AR and any semi-automatic is the AR looks scarier.
Negative! You know shit about them. If you did, you would know that most all deer hunting rifles don't hold more than five rounds. I have a Remington 7 mag, 4 rounds, Ruger 308; 4 rounds, Browning 7 mag, 4 rounds, 870 Remington magnum 12 gauge, HR slug gun in 12 gauge, Mossberg pump 12 ga, and a few others. And what does an AR 15 hold? Go ahead, tell us big boy. Let's see you type on that keyboard how many rounds they shoot so we can tell every one that scarier means you know shit.
What does capacity have anything to do with the function of a rifle?
View attachment 297096
Capacity+ ability+AR15+ 150 to 180 rounds per minute = mass murder. Got anymore retarded questions?
Not even close dumbass

You lost the original argument too.

Why do you support drunk drivers killing 10,000+ people every year?

Another argument for another topic. Are you that brain dead deficient that you can't stick with the original argument? Answer, yes!
your misinformation on the AR is also changing the topic.

I am using your logic against you, dumbfuck.

No one has changed the subject this is to much fun beating the mental hell out of you.
Drunk driving and AR15's are two different subjects. It's even more fun exposing these retards with their failures to debate one subject that they have to hop to another. What a bunch of losers. You just don't have justification for the AR rifles. It's that simple. But ha, your coward ass wants to talk about drunk drivers. :auiqs.jpg:

Wild hogs aren't deer
Yes I did
Now I know you're talking out of your ass. An AR can only shoot as much as the magazine capacity allows.
A revolver leaves no casing behind for evidence collection in the case of a crime
No you didn't. Try again.

Drunk driving and AR15's are two different subjects. It's even more fun exposing these retards with their failures to debate one subject that they have to hop to another. What a bunch of losers. You just don't have justification for the AR rifles. It's that simple. But ha, your coward ass wants to talk about drunk drivers. :auiqs.jpg:
Drunk driving kills hundreds of times more people every year than ARs. Why do you support drunk drivers killing peopleL

Wild hogs aren't deer
Yes I did
No you didn't. Try again.
Read it again
An AR can only shoot as much as the magazine capacity allows.

We'll, you see, that's the problem. You don't know what "logic" is.

Mass shooting are even lower rate than murder with an AR
less than 1%
More murders are committed with bats than an AR.

Republicans abandoned the Constitution years ago

The only part they believe in is the second amendment

We'll, you see, that's the problem. You don't know what "logic" is.
I said I was using YOUR logic, moron, That has no connection to any real logic.

Forum List

Back