The Obama administration has gotten its veto-proof margin for the 5 nation nuke deal w/ Iran

President Obama wins again and Republicans resume their sulking

When will the long awaited Republican Congress ever accomplish anything?

000386-barack-obama.jpg

We just saved trillions of dollars on peace instead of war, maybe congress will spend some of those savings on our infrastrucure and strengthening America.
Maybe they can spend it on the impending war with Iran, and you can learn to single-pop a 60.

Let me call my friends at the DoD and see if we can get you recalled to duty to pop your own .60.
Really???

Asswipe clerks won't cut it, but I can refer you to a few high-ranking guys...

Do you prefer one or two stars?

I'm not impressed, I worked at a Command Agency where nearly everyone was a General.

We just saved trillions of dollars on peace instead of war, maybe congress will spend some of those savings on our infrastrucure and strengthening America.
Maybe they can spend it on the impending war with Iran, and you can learn to single-pop a 60.

Let me call my friends at the DoD and see if we can get you recalled to duty to pop your own .60.
Really???

I'm not impressed, I worked at a Command Agency where nearly everyone was a General.
Then you know how full of bull you are to disrespect an honorably discharged vet.

Would you like to PM me, where I can forward the info????

I can promise you, you will NOT like the results

Really???

Then you know how full of bull you are to disrespect an honorably discharged vet.

Stop right there, how was an honorably discharged vet disrespected? You're so full of shit it's sticking out.

Maybe the celebration should remain on hold until the final vote. The treaty or capitulation document isn't worth the paper its printed on, but we have traveled down this road before have we not, so what else is new with this pathetic collection of sheep in Washington.

Really???

Besides, if everyone else was a General, all you did was change the toilet paper in the shitter....

Really???

Stop right there, how was an honorably discharged vet disrespected? You're so full of shit it's sticking out.
You hung your ass out...

Want a few phone numbers???

I'm game, and wouldn't mind verifying your service while I'm at it.

Really???

You hung your ass out...

Want a few phone numbers???

I'm game, and wouldn't mind verifying your service while I'm at it.

I hung my ass out and you won't explain how you were disrespected. You are unhinged.

The Obama administration has gotten its veto-proof margin for the 5 nation nuke deal w/ Iran

Barb McKulsky is reported to have nudged it past the line.

What will Netanyahu do?

What should Boehner & McConnell do?
they own this one when it backfires in their faces.

What will Netanyahu do?

If it succeeds, you continue to lose on leading any foreign policy.

What will Netanyahu do?

I'm sure, unless they nuke Israel, we won't know for a long time if this was good or bad. And the bloggers will say it's good no matter what.

What will Netanyahu do?

Lol Kerry is already out saying "this plan isn't perfect." He sounded drunk too.

What will Netanyahu do?

Lol Kerry is already out saying "this plan isn't perfect." He sounded drunk too.

Doesn't matter how you denigrate it. If it works, Republicans will remain in the back seat setting foreign policy.

What will Netanyahu do?

Doesn't matter how you denigrate it. If it works, Republicans will remain in the back seat setting foreign policy.
And when it fails, the Democrats are done.

"they own this one when it backfires in their faces." M #31
"When" is your word. You presume!

iirc it was in 18th Century Independence Hall where the 13 colony representatives complained about the manifold disadvantages of the document they reviewed for ratification.
Wise old Ben Franklin reminded them not only that it was better than nothing, but that is was probably the best they could get.

Admittedly, it's only been a few centuries. But I have a hunch that document has indeed been a net benefit.

And we already know of the Iran deal:
- France agrees
- The U.K. agrees
- Russia agrees
- Germany agrees
- China agrees
- The U.N. Security Council agrees
"I think it's somewhat ironic uh to see uh some members of congress wanting to make common cause with hard-liners in Iran." U.S. President Obama 15/03/09
You and me both Mr. President.
You and me both.

I wonder how much that COST us taxpayers in BRIBES and other goodies offered

these politicians are all SNAKES with Obama being the head snake.

the majority of the people is against this, yet here they go against the WILL of the people again. It's for Obama the dear leader, so the hell with what you the people want from them.

Forum List

Back