The Obama/Big Government Liberal Democrat Record

We've had 5 years of the highest deficit spending on record and the economic is growth is under 2%.
Fail.
Most of that went to the military, which spent our tax dollars in someone else's god-damn country!

If we would spend that money on rebuilding this country, instead of the one we just destroyed, we would have economic growth.

Bullshit. Military spending is 23% of total. Try again, Einstein.
Google Image Result for http://www.himesforcongress.com/sites/jimhimes.ngpvanhost.com/files/images/budget%20pie%20chart%20new.png

How does unemployment and falling asset values create a middle class? You must be stoned. How has your net worth been after 2 years of unemployment, thanks to Obama?
There was no middle class before the New Deal. And I'll say this for the second god-damn time, I didn't say anything about "unemployment" creating the middle class. If you insist on pushing that bullshit talking point, it's obvious you don't want to have an intelligent conversation on this subject.

The middle class was created from New Deal projects that funded the building of roads, bridges, dams, housing tracts, etc, that got Americans back to work by creating jobs. And as a result, we had 70 straight years of economic growth until Reagan, Bush41 and Bush43 fucked the whole thing up with their tax cuts for the rich.

Bullshit. There is always a middle class, just by definition. WHo was buying radios, automobiles and new houses?

You're confused. But a paper bag over your head, I'll be back in a few days to check on you
I'm not the one who's confused.

The fact that I can explain my position in more detail, is prima facia evidence of that.

The fact that all you can muster is bullshit innuendo's, shows you don't know what you're talking about.

Hey, what a great idea! Let's fund works programs, putting recipients of public funds to work on those "shovel ready" infrastructure projects. Oh, wait! Making them actually work and earn their money is considered slavery by the progressive left.
You got a problem with getting American's back to work?

You'd rather fuck this country in the ass, wouldn't you?

So how did those shovel-ready projects do in getting Americans back to work? You've been employed for the last 5 years, right? Oops. No.

You're confused. But a paper bag over your head, I'll be back in a few days to check on you
I'm not the one who's confused.

The fact that I can explain my position in more detail, is prima facia evidence of that.

The fact that all you can muster is bullshit innuendo's, shows you don't know what you're talking about.

You can't explain your position because your position is based on untruths.
We have spent more in deficit spending on domestic spending in the last 5 years than ever before. Yet unemployment is the highest in some time. Explain that.
FDR did not create a middle class that exists by definition. Explain that.
You've been unemployed for 2years despite Obama's jobs programs. Explain that.

You dont need a paper bag over your head. You need a plastic bag.

Dems tell us unemployment stimulates the economy, which is it?
Spending stimulates the economy.

So maybe they should bet it all on a horse? Wasting money and resources stimulates nothing. It is about what one does with what they have. One blows it, another invests it, another may use it on needed maintenance or repair, or health costs, or food, each to their own end.

So how did those shovel-ready projects do in getting Americans back to work? You've been employed for the last 5 years, right? Oops. No.
I've been employed since 1973.

How did they do? We had 70 straight years of economic growth, that's how they did.

Bullshit on both counts. You've been unemployed for the last 2 years.
We've had recessions ever since the New Deal.

You keep saying outrageous things you cannot defend.

So maybe they should bet it all on a horse? Wasting money and resources stimulates nothing. It is about what one does with what they have. One blows it, another invests it, another may use it on needed maintenance or repair, or health costs, or food, each to their own end.
And nothing jump starts the economy faster and farther, than construction projects, because they affect so many other industry's.

It's no coincedence when housing starts are up, the economy grows.

And nothing jump starts the economy faster and farther, than construction projects, because they affect so many other industry's.

It's no coincedence when housing starts are up, the economy grows.

Bullshit.
Most construction on public projects is done by smaller and smaller crews owing to automation and machines.
Every post of yours is wrong. You must live in an alternate universe. This might explain your joblessness.

Bullshit. There is always a middle class, just by definition. WHo was buying radios, automobiles and new houses?
Not during the Depression.

Tell me what happened to the share croppers during the depression. How did artificially inflated prices help the poor? How did destroying food in the fields and grocery shelves, and destroying things of value, help the poor? Roosevelt chose to protect certain segments of society, at the cost of others. Some got a place in the life boats, some got life preservers, some were thrown to the sharks. All of this was accomplished with the use of other peoples money.

Do you think bailing out big investors that made poor investments changed anything for the poor under Bush or Obama? Where did all of the stolen money end up? Whom of those that profited big, unethically, have paid the price? I bet you many will be spending their Holidays at the tables of the ruling elite. As the value of what little we have depreciates because of Government overspending, nothing has changed. It just recycles in hopes of snaring the next catch. The poor still suffer.

Bullshit on both counts. You've been unemployed for the last 2 years.
We've had recessions ever since the New Deal.

You keep saying outrageous things you cannot defend.
I've been on unemployment for the last 2 years. That doesn't mean I wasn't working. It means that the weeks that I did work, I was not eligible to receive benefit payments, because I made too much money. But once the work ended, I was able to start receiving benefits again.

I was fortunate to work for about 5 months last year and I've worked about that much this year. Unfortunately, they are only temp jobs and when I've finished my projects, I was let go.

Prior to 2012, the last time I was on unemployment, was 1992. The time before that, was 1983. Those are the only times I've been on unemployment since I got my learners permit back in 1973. The rest of the time, I was working 40 fucking hours a week working on..................construction projects!

To sum it up, construction projects gave me over 40 fucking years of collecting a paycheck to pay my rent, food, transportation, weed and dishrag whores who bled me dry.

And yes, we've had recessions, but we didn't have any depressions. But that's what we're gonna have, if we put the deficit ahead of the economy.

Tell me what happened to the share croppers during the depression. How did artificially inflated prices help the poor? How did destroying food in the fields and grocery shelves, and destroying things of value, help the poor? Roosevelt chose to protect certain segments of society, at the cost of others. Some got a place in the life boats, some got life preservers, some were thrown to the sharks. All of this was accomplished with the use of other peoples money.

Do you think bailing out big investors that made poor investments changed anything for the poor under Bush or Obama? Where did all of the stolen money end up? Whom of those that profited big, unethically, have paid the price? I bet you many will be spending their Holidays at the tables of the ruling elite. As the value of what little we have depreciates because of Government overspending, nothing has changed. It just recycles in hopes of snaring the next catch. The poor still suffer.
The poor didn't get help, until they got jobs.

If the private sector will not put American's back to work, the government has no choice but to put money back into the system to get American's working again. Once American's have jobs, they spend their paychecks. And when they spend their paychecks, that creates demand. And when that creates demand, the private sector kicks in and starts investing again. Once that occurs, government can step back and deal with the deficit.

Forum List

Back