The Obama Economy In Pictures

One of the most damning articles I've ever seen. Lays out graphically the disaster that is Obamanomics. This cannot be laid at the feet of Bush, the GOP, or anyone else. Dems own this mess,and Obama in the lead. Was it gross incompetence or planned? I dunno.
The Obama Economy ? In Pictures | Furthermore

Did you see that first 12 trillion of debt came from Republicans from your own link? Then they handed it to Obama, block everything he tries to do and complain about how awful he is. Did they think we wouldn't notice?

One of the most damning articles I've ever seen. Lays out graphically the disaster that is Obamanomics. This cannot be laid at the feet of Bush, the GOP, or anyone else. Dems own this mess,and Obama in the lead. Was it gross incompetence or planned? I dunno.

Did you see that first 12 trillion of debt came from Republicans from your own link? Then they handed it to Obama, block everything he tries to do and complain about how awful he is. Did they think we wouldn't notice?

Yeah, and Clinton balanced the budget and left Bush a surplus...

:lol:

Notice what? that Under Obama we've spent in 4 years what Bush did in 8.

Yeah, and Clinton balanced the budget and left Bush a surplus...

:lol:

Who holds the purse strings? Ahhh yes, the House of Representatives. When Clinton balanced the Budget who was ruining the house?

It's all Bush's fault... 5 years in and $7,000,000,000,000 later... and still counting.... it's all Bush's fault.

Good god this bullshit gets old. Obama BAD. Bush GREAT.

Why bother typing all that other horseshit which is simply being regurgitated over and over.

Just say; Obama BAD. Bush GREAT.

We will all know what it is you are really saying. Obama BAD. Bush GREAT. Why argue over it?

You obvuously missed the graph showing spending under different Speakers of the House.
Here it is. Yes, GOP Speakers do not increase debt nearly as fast as Dem Speakers. Fact.
image009.jpg

Why bother typing all that other horseshit which is simply being regurgitated over and over.

We will all know what it is you are really saying. Obama BAD. Bush GREAT. Why argue over it?

The only one saying that is you, Zeke, toothless stumpbroke of USMB. The rest of us acknowledge that Bush made some bad moves. Typically they involved working with Democrats.

You obvuously missed the graph showing spending under different Speakers of the House.
Here it is. Yes, GOP Speakers do not increase debt nearly as fast as Dem Speakers. Fact.
image009.jpg

I guess thats what Bush got for compromise. Republicans compromise with a Democrat congress and we get debt with Republicans getting the blame. Democrats compromise with a Republican congress and we get a balanced budget with Democrats taking the credit.

Last edited:

No, it's actually: Bush bad, Obama MUCH WORSE!

The debt was $10 trillion when Obama took office, nimrod.

Most of Bush's failures inevitably involved trying to compromise and work with Democrats.

Republican presidents compromise with a Democrat congress and we get debt with Republicans getting the blame. Democrat presidents compromise with a Republican congress and we get a balanced budget with Democrats taking the credit.

image009.jpg

Well we did have to keep her jet stocked full of booze.

this is the chart that really matters.....Obama and his repressive regulations are destroying the middle class.....with no recovery or new jobs (except part-time ones) in sight....

47.jpg

Because 12 is halfway between surplus and 17?

Because 12 is halfway between surplus and 17?

The National Debt was $10 trillion when Obama was inaugurated, numskull.

Forum List

Back